Proclamation for Expletis and Sectis

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Expleti Cathari

Proclamation for Expletis and Sectis

Post by Expleti Cathari »

After leaving Gobiath, I have yet to see another Credii. It has been many years since I've laid eyes on a Brother or Sister. Many of our books have been ruined while travelling abroad. I fear I may be the last to hold on to our Faith. I call out to any who share this bond. Please contact me.

For those who are unfamiliar, we are a small sect of Eldan. Please find the attached manuscript. If you are interested in administering the Faith, please contact me.

It is my goal to rekindle our Union together here, but my age has made itself clear.

If you wish to donate to our collective, all proceeds are distributed among the needy. Please contact me.

If you are in need or of want, please contact me.

Respectfully,
Expleti Caecilianus Cathari

\Attached below is a document

Overview of Faith (Public Book):
We are an ascetic sect, our monks follow strict vows.

We do not believe in procreation, murder, hunger, thirst, and all bonds that link us to this realm. We do with only what we can, we will all do with nothing. Our mission in this realm is to ascend to God's true residence and make this realm more tolerable for those who do not believe.

Our Faith consists of two, Expleti and Secti. Expletis are devout monks, following the tenets of our faith to the best of our abilities, we devote our life to the cause of enlightenment. The Secti are believers who are training to be Expletis or those who just wish to follow without such strict tenets.

A follower will never procreate. Expletis are not to touch the opposite sex. Expletis will not make eye contact with anyone else but other Expletis. We will not be responsible for more souls bound by flesh. Women who have given birth are not allowed to join the Expleti. If an Expleti is found to have broken these, immediate dismissal will follow. Expletis will go without food as long as they can, they will go without sleep. They will go without any of the false comforts given to us by this realm. We are not to eat flesh, we are not to kill, we shall act as servants to the all living beings.