Animal Inquiry

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evie
Developer

Animal Inquiry

Post by Evie »

*several parchments may be seen about*

To whomever has left the flyers about Galmair and possibly other locations regarding the sale of beasts:

I would like to inquire into the general state of these beasts and where they came from. Also, have any of these beasts been domesticated. I would be interested in purchasing a beast of burden to be used to plow Galmairs fields, pulling carts, and other labourous endeavors about town. You may respond here or send a private note with answers to my questions and the price you are seeking.

Evie Pryler,
Chancellor of Galmair
Slightly
Gamemaster

Re: Animal Inquiry

Post by Slightly »

A note is scribbled at the bottom of one of the parchments
Miss Evie

My lads only trap healthy beasts... the others don't sell too good.

None are domesticated yet but with a bit of stick and a good length of rope I've never known a beast not to work well. The lizards we got are fairly easy to train as well and may do what you need.

Prices:
Lizard - 50 gold each or 250 gold for six
Blood sniffer - 125 gold
Giant swamp beast - 150 gold

Best
Garron the Trapper
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*another note is added*

Mr. Garron,

I would like to inquire as to the location of your camp. Me and some other citizens from town would like to inspect the animal before purchase. Can we arrange a time and place to meet for this?

Evie Pryler

*as the woman walks off someone may hear her muttering about hoping there is not sick animals near now*
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I want the blood sniffer.

You'll get the gold in full.

~Ulquiorra Dreadhart
Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

Our camp is at the far east end of Nargun's Plain should anyone wish to visit or discuss a purchase. Send a message ahead when you are on your way and I'll see someone is there to meet you.

Best
Garron
Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

Viewing beasts and negotiations for purchase or transport work welcome on 16. Malas 46 18:00.

Best
Garron
Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

We now have some orcs as well.
Strong specimens for a very reasonable 75 gold each.

Best
Garron
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

The following notice is posted near sale posters

To whom it may concern

I am writing this notice to inform you that I personally will not tolerate the sale of a sapient being. Release your orcs and lizards or i shall.

Sir Guy Mitchell
Knight of Thorns
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*Seeing the last note a red haired woman murmurs softly to herself, "I need to write him maybe he will help with my plan." The woman walks on then shifting baby in her arms.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

A feeble old halfling woman can be seen working in the area of the animal pens collecting honey and fruit and leaning heavily on a walking stick. The workers at the site may hear her grumbling from time to time but over all she looks non threatening. As she works the woman pays close attention to what is being said and keenly listens for any details of the route taken for the animal march.

At almost the same time, flyers appear in discrete location and some delivered directly to individuals by runners.

"Opposed to slavery and owning of other sentient beings? Think the capture and transport of lizardmen and orcs is morally wrong? Meet one dwarven hour before the shipment transport ..10th Findos 46 - 5:00 pm at the Hempty Tavern. Food will be provided to those assisting."

The note is left unsigned, but the words are penned in what appears to be an educated hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ein schwacher alter Halbling Frau zu sehen, die im Bereich der Tiergehege sammeln Honig und Obst und stützte sich schwer auf einen Gehstock werden. Die Arbeiter auf der Baustelle kann ihr Murren von Zeit zu Zeit zu hören, aber über alles, was sie sieht nicht bedrohlich. Als sie arbeitet die Frau achtet genau auf, was gesagt wird, und eifrig lauscht für alle Details der Route für die Tier März übernommen.

Fast zur gleichen Zeit erscheinen, Flyer in diskreten Stelle und einige direkt auf Personen, die von Läufern geliefert.

"Im Gegensatz zu Sklaverei und der Besitz von anderen Lebewesen denken die Abscheidung und den Transport von Echsenmenschen und Orks moralisch falsch Treffen Sie eine Zwergen Stunde vor dem Versand Transport ..10th Findos 46 -?. 5.00 am Hleerer Tavern Lebensmittel werden zu denen die Unterstützung zur Verfügung gestellt. "

Die Notiz wird unsigned gelassen, aber die Worte sind in, was scheint, eine gebildete Hand geschrieben.
Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

As the day of departure approaches, those visiting the camp may notice preparations underway. A chain of lizards are in the river with Garron shouting orders as they tie logs into position, forming a precarious bridge across to the inn.