Correction of the Dagbladden

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

rakust dorenstkzul

Correction of the Dagbladden

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

The following message is placed under a few postings of the Dagbladden

In the name of the Crimson Order

In the latest edition of the Dagbladden it was stated that Countess Annabeth would be resuming her Role in the Crimson Order.

This is in fact false, as she did resign from the order before her illness. Which led to S'rrt K'shire's current tenure.

The Countess Annabeth is currently NOT a member of the crimson order.
S'rrt

Re: Correction of the Dagbladden

Post by S'rrt »

*Some of the correcting messages feature a small scribble on the side of them*

The correction is true. The guild's board is quite clear on this.

~~ S'rrt K'shire
Current Grandmaster of the Crimson Order

*Another scribble is added seemingly shortly after in the same handwriting*

While we're making corrections to statements about Cadomyr, no official word has been given on Countess Annabeth's stance in the High Council nor does her House, Desert Fox, require a Count.
No servants would be talking about this as that is not how the Noble Houses work in Cadomyr. It's her House which she rules, on her own. No males needed by default.

For the sake of Dagbladden's credibility, I sincerely hope that they start asking questions from the subjects of their stories rather than assume on details. We all know this is not the first time that they give people the wrong idea.

~~ S'rrt
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

The Dagbladden needs to get with the times.
The titles in Cadomyr have changed, Baron Ssar'ney has not lost rank nor was the queen mistaken in calling him a baron.
Please, at least do some research before you try to discredit our baron or accuse our queen of being careless.

~Countess Annabeth
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Goddess. I have just read the latest. I must say there are many reasons to like Dagbladden but certain details need to be called out:
Deranked or carelessness?
Neither, Dagbladden simply doesn't know about the rank system change.
Queen Rosalie Edwards called Count S’sarney before a large audience baron. It happened multiple times and no other rank was used by the Queen.
The names Rosaline Edwards and Ssar'ney should never be misspelled again. Furthermore, Baron Ssar'ney's rank hasn't changed, it simply followed the change as stated above.

The least that Dagbladden writers could do is check Cadomyr's list of subjects. It may not be updated but it at least has the correct rank names and the highest ranking subjects correctly ranked.
((Liste der Untertanen // List of subjects))

The following is a copy of a message from the Office of the Royal Chancellor:
Herald of Cadomyr wrote:As result of a revision of the archives of Cadomyr the Ranks in the realm have changed. Everyone below the rank of the knight will be seen as a common subjects. Knights are the strong arms of the realm and shall be good example for all common subjects. The nobles of the Rank Baron, Count or Duke are members of the court and council her Majesty.

The new ranks are as follows:

Serf/Serf
Bondsman/Bondswoman
Servant/Servant
Yeoman/Yeowoman
Page/Page
Squire/Squire
Knight/Knight
-----------------
Baron/Baroness
Count/Countess
Duke/Duchess
King/Queen

If you have any questions, please inquire by personal letters.
On behalf of Her Majesty Queen Rosaline Edwards
Royal Chancellor,
Anthar Vilicon
((Office of the Royal Chancellor))

I have written the important part in bold letters.

~~ Knight S'rrt
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

*Hew notices the paper on Borgates counter. He jots this over it.*

(Judge attacked
Duell in front of the gates
The Runewickan Keenaxe attacked the judge Haneson of the upcoming trial in open daylight just in front of the Cadomyrian gate. Guards stroke back the attacker.)

All Lies. This Haneson be needing a good beatdown how he lies bout me. But other than the easy smack I gave him one day, I aint touched him. Yet.

X
Hew

* "Please get this to the right person, Borgate." Hew hands over a gold*