Announcement

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Yridia Anar

Announcement

Post by Yridia Anar »

"A note is attached to all important Way-posts"

Dear folks of Illarion,

after hard and longer negotiations I could convince Half-hung Bryan to open a free Hospital for ALL people of Illarion,
without any exception. Everyone who is in need of help will find it here at no cost. The Hospital will be managed under my lead.

For this I need a little help, though.
About the noble cause of a free Hospital ( like many of you remember from Trolls Bane ) Bryan is open for talking about the rent - 20 Gold a dwarven month.
To cut it to half he is willing without a problem, but he is also open for other suggestions.

Now I ask you People of Illarion - could we hold a Bazar every month to fill the Hemp with people who eat and drink, spend money for a good cause ?
Or there are other suggestions ? Let me know underneath your opinion.

If someone is willing to support me, in any way he likes, he is most welcome.

Yridia Anar
Druid of the Forest and Healer

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Eine Notiz ist an allen wichtigen Wegkreuzen aufgehängt"

Liebe Leute von Illarion,

nach langen und harten Verhandlungen mit Half-hung Bryan konnte ich ihn überzeugen ein freies Hospital zu eröffnen - und zwar für ALLE Personen Illarions,
ohne jegliche Ausnahme. Jeder der Hilfe benötigt wird sie hier finden ohne Bezahlung. Das Hospital wird unter meiner Leitung stehen.

Dennoch brauche ich ein wenig Hilfe.
Aufgrund der noblen Absicht ein freies Hospital ( einige von Euch kennen es sicher noch von Trolls Bane ) zu eröffnen, hat Bryan sich ebenso bereit erklärt über die Miete zu sprechen
- momentan 20 gold per Zwergen-Monat. Sein freundliches Angebot ist bereits auf die Hälfte gesunken, aber er ist auch offen für andere Vorschläge.

Nun frage ich Euch - liebe Leute von Illarion - sollen wir einmal im Monat einen Bazar, oder etwas ähnliches abhalten ? Das Inn mit Leuten füllen die essen und trinken und
dort die Kasse füllen für den guten Zweck ?
Oder gibt es andere gute Ideen ? Bitte lasst es mich wissen - hinterlasst einfach Eure Idee unter dieser Notiz.

Wenn jemand , in welcher Art und Weise auch immer, bereit ist mich anderweitig zu unterstützen lasst es mich wissen.

Yridia Anar
Druidin des Waldes und Heilerin
Jen

Re: Announcement

Post by Jen »

I'm so glad to hear that this is going ahead. And I think a bazaar is a great idea, maybe held at the beginning of each dwarven month. People can come and trade, or spend time in the Necktie and could give you donations for the hospital right there.

I'm also happy to donate 10 gold coins for this cause. I know that's only half a rent, but that's all I can afford at the moment. But maybe other people will follow my footsteps?

Signed,
Finley Flamard
Vitus

Post by Vitus »

Ein Schreiben wurde an der Wegkreuzung bei Runewick angeheftet

Werte Yridia Anar,

die Träger des Feuers nehmen die Bemühungen zur Einrichtung eines Hospitals erfreut zur Kenntnis und bieten unsererseits Unterstützung an. Wir wären bereit die Miete für die ersten drei Jahre zu bezahlen. Dafür würden wir uns erhoffen, dass ein bestimmtes Buch, namentlich der "Epos Ignis" für jedermann lesbar ausgelegt wird. Wenn ihr weitere Hilfe für Material, Personal oder ähnliche Probleme benötigt, lasst es uns einfach wissen.

Möge Brágon eure Pfade erhellen
Vitus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A writing was added to the announcement on the way-post near Runewick

Dear Yridia Anar,

the Bearers of Fire have read your announcement with pleasure and we want to offer support. We want to pay the rent for three years. We would hope for that one particular book, especially the "Epos Ignis" will be display for everyone to read. If you need help with materials, staff or such issues simply send a message. We will help.

May the lord illuminate your Path
Vitus
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A giant of a man walks up and places a note.

I am so happy for you Yridia. You know I will help. With whatever you need. I have sent a message to someone to see if he will train me as a medico. And I know I can learn a lot from you by helping. So I am here for you always.

Azure
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Werte Schwester Yridia,

möglicherweise könnte man, wie in den Städten vorhanden, eine Spenden"box" aufstellen.
Wenn für einen eventuellen Umbau Materialien benötigt werde ich gern einen Teil davon zur Verfügung stellen.
Desweiteren werde ich nach der Fertigstellung des Hospitals eine Grundausstattung stiften.
Auch werde ich mich, so gut es geht an den laufenden Kosten beteiligen.
Die Fünf mögen Dich behüten.

~Jerem
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Finley will be paying the full 20 gold. I will supply the other half in her name.

LONO
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

"Yridia is reading the notes and her eyes get watered with happy tears"

Dear good and beloved people of Illarion,

I can tell you that Bryan has already reduced the cost to 10 Gold at dwarven month. Maybe he is overwhelmed like me from the responses in this short time.

I will send to all who already responded here a personal message.

Ushara shall bless you all
your humbled servant

Yridia Anar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Yridia liest die angehefteten Notizen mit Freudentränen in ihren Augen"

An die geliebten und guten Leute von Illarion,

Ich kann Euch berichten dass Bryan die Kosten bereits auf die Hälfte reduziert hat, also 10 Gold per Zwergen Monat- Wahrscheinlich ist er genau so überwältigt wie ich von den Reaktionen in so kurzer Zeit.

Ich werde an alle eine persönliche Nachricht senden.

Ushara soll Euch alle segnen
Eure demütige Dienerin

Yridia Anar
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Samuel can help with food

~SAMUEL greenrags
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

A small woman in the middle of the night gives some coins to Half-hung with a worried expression to her face before green eyes glance to the man. Whispering quietly, they both then move to Borgate and give quite a few coins including a few mugs of ale. Nodding the dwarf then throws a few ingredients in one barrel of ale with a grin then whispers back.

Random barrels should be flat Ms Vine.

Both then leave as quietly as they arrived slightly more satisfied.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Tach Yridia,

Ich würd au' helfe', mit wat imme' au' gebraucht is'. Kenns' mir ja, sachstes einfach.
Da ich weiß, dat es schwer is' so'n Hospital alleine zu führe' biet' ich au' da meine Mithilfe an.

der Sammy
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

*a note is attached under the writing of Vitus *

Dear Sir Vitus,

your offer is most generous and it warms my heart. But I can't accept it.
Your offer seems bond to a book displayed. No doubt its a book about your believes and doctrines.
The Hospital has to be a ABSOLUTELY free one, not even the hint of partisanship I wont allow.

Still, I say a warmhearted thank you and Ushara's blessings

Yridia Anar

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Werter Herr Vitus,

Euer Angebot ist mehr als großzügig und es wärmt mein Herz, aber ich kann es nicht annnehmen.
Das Angebot scheint daran gebunden zu sein ein Buch auszulegen. Ich habe keinen Zweifel dass es ein Buch Eures Glaubens und Lehren ist.
Das Hospital hat jedoch ABSOLUT frei zu sein, nicht einmal den Hauch einer Parteilichkeit möchte ich erlauben.

Trotzdem, ich entbiete ein warmherziges Danke und Ushara's Segen

Yridia Anar