unsigned notice

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Quinasa

unsigned notice

Post by Quinasa »

A small shadow passes by the walls of the Necktie, and in its wake is left a notice.

Dear citizens of the three towns.

This is a message, to tell you all that the man named Lono, is a worthless piece of human waste. He forces innocents to be his slaves, using them as he sees fit. As such, it has been decided that he should be punished.

If he wants his 'property' back, he has to agree to a simple demand.

He must, within three dwarven days, play a sheep in the Galmair market square, with onlookers to confirm.

Do not pity him. This is likely only a tiny percentage of what he has forced innocents to do over the years. Let him suffer.

*The note is unsigned*
Teflon

Re: unsigned notice

Post by Teflon »

***Borgate walks over and exchanges some words with a single word***

((I changed the wording because of critical content. Please consider TOS. Thank you, Teflon))
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Lono is my employee and the female he travels with is understands her situation and has no issues with it. Anyone who harms either of them will pay, and I do not limit my hunts to the territory outside towns.

F
Keva Bran
Cadomyr

Post by Keva Bran »

Well fooser i like you but if this lono attacks another citizen of cadomyr he will answer for it this i promise.

what is going on with him and the lady that everyone says understands her situation but seems to be hiding from him is between them.

So please to avoid futher conflict tell him if he harms a citizen of cadomyr no matter where they are then he will answer for his crimes

Keva.