Time for Blood

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sundo Raca

Time for Blood

Post by Sundo Raca »

*Below is a message painted on the walls of the Hemptie Inn, seemingly in blood*

Servants of the dark. Its time to awake. Your lord hungers for flesh, and thirsts for blood. This place is ripe. Lets burn it all, and make them scream.

Bring the chaos my brothers and sisters. Ignore that false overlord. Your true masters are coming home.

For Moshran.
Mephistopheles

Re: Time for Blood

Post by Mephistopheles »

Oh yes lets destroy everything so theres nothing left, and then wonder why everyone from here to the mainland wants to kill us. Great mentality kid. Destruction and pain while understandable in moderation because every warrior, priest, commoner, mage, scholar, philosopher, etc etc. understands this, they also know that complete chaos is only destructive to those who seek it. If you want real power then understand the basics, and thats to grow the hell up and look past momentary pleasure of seeing someone in pain and strive for greater things. The calm and calculative shadow is forty times more dangerous than the berserker fool who gets easily overpowered by the sheer numbers and collaboration of the forces that rule. Seek truth and you shall find me. Seek true power and control and you shall find me. continue your path and die like the countless others who have sought the same as you.

~unsigned
Last edited by Mephistopheles on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

*The message above has been covered in yellowish green piss stains*
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A tall cloaked figure reads the post and laughs. pricks his finger with a quill and vegins to write

You talk about Moshran and what he hungers for. But you are a fool. You know nothing of what he will ask. The overlord has not been seen since he was almost captured. Probably hiding like a coward or killed for failing. You talk about chaos and burning it all. Do you know what it is like to be completely engulfed in the flame. No i don't believe you do. To fall into darkness that you will forever be surrounded by. So let your false masters come. they too will fail. and you will be hiding just like the overlord

Unsigned