The Holy War Has Been Declared

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Necral

The Holy War Has Been Declared

Post by Necral »

* ~ Where there was once a parchment lays only a pile of mysterious black ash ~ *
Last edited by Necral on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mephistopheles

Re: The Holy War Has Been Declared

Post by Mephistopheles »

Now now dont go calling us cowards just yet. An open war is something this land has not seen in a long time and I think some would relish in kicking yer ass. But of course youll just summon forth an army of unholy acolytes and call us cowards like the the dog you are. We shall plan and see and when the time comes we shall meet your challenge. Lets make this one for the history books eh? When yer sulking in moshrans hell youll regret everything youve ever done. You will not get redemption because i will not let you burn at the stake and be sent to be judged by Bragon. You will die like a dog with a sword in yer gullet and yer lump of useless flesh dumped in a mass grave with yer skeletons.

-unsigned
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A giant cloaked figure approaches and uses a carved out bone and attaches a note written in blood

I have seen how you act first hand. You say I betrayed you. I say you betrayed us. Down in the spider cave you had Us tested against some of your skeletons and we passed. Then you call your Unholy Acolytes and leave us as sacrifices. We are were lucky that Cherga didn't want to keep us. I have always been Faithful to the father. But that day you showed your cowardliness and I learned that day which god holds the true power and that Moshran is a false god. Cherga protects me and always has protected me. So hear my words brother and sisters do not follow this so called overlord and his demon that wishes he was a god and had the real power over life and death. Cause his next sacrifice might be you

~unsigned
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Deep in the night a person cloaked in black reads over the note and starts to laugh quietly. She pins a note underneath pinned with a pointed carved skeleton bone

"You are the coward here - You did run like a rabbit that day - and your weak ungodly army you called, before you did run like the coward you are, was slaughtered. Hiding behind a title and undead has nothing to do with real power *so called Overlord* and we will stop you once and for all"

the note is left unsigned