Advertisement (closed roleplay)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Advertisement (closed roleplay)

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure does as instructed. He returns with the bag and sits it near Evie he then proceeds to sit in a chair in the corner of then room that he brought from the balcony. He watches over both of them until finally dozing off.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Long through out the night Evie has slowly used the reed to drop slowly and carefully bits of the food potion into her sister. As the dawn breaks in the sky, she uses the reed to send some water down her throats as well before collapsing next to Uhuru in a fitful sleep muttering "I will not let you die too."
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Having the potion force fed to her, some color returns to her skin and her breathing evens out. Her eyes don't open up, but she does look somewhat better. While she continues to lay there a dove flies in a drops a note on top of her. Someone who picks it up and reads it will find that it says the following:

The message you requested delivered has been done so, bright and hot in the ear of the intended.

~Blue~
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Her eyes flutter open at the sound of wings and she picks up the note reading it before placing it in her bag. "After she is better I will see if he did as requested, Make her ashamed but not harmed was the request. I wonder how he accomplished it." With a light shrug she wraps her arms back around her sister and closes her eyes.
Caldarion

At the bedside...

Post by Caldarion »

With unusual deep wrinkles on his forehead Caldarion sits at her bedside, frowning. Dark thoughts cloud his mind *Bad gets worse... Who am I to tell others to keep out of trouble? I am not only a fool, I am the worst troublemaker of all ... for what?*

Worriedly he holds Uhuru's hand. Now and then he only stands up to rekindle the lamp in the dark room, his exhausted sister finally sleeping, everything is quiet.
While he carefully rubs Uhuru's face with a cold wet cloth he speaks softly "We wont let you die and we will work it all out."
He seems to be surprised for a moment as he watches a tear land on the back of her hand, that has shed from his eye.
"What have i only done?"

He feeds her small droplets of tea down her throat, with the help of a reed. "Help will come, soon. Honey."
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure sitting in the corner ever watchful sees cal enter and take over while Evie sleeps. "Brother I don't know the story, but I do know from experience that the road ahead of both of y'all will be a rough on. What ever happens you two will work through this. You two are the strongest couple I know.

Azure rest his hand on cal shoulder and then head back to his dark corner and continues to watch over them all.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Returning back to the inn, Raina finds the family altogether, she begins to speak to them of ways they can try to help Uhuru., explaining some idea's she thought of, while she went about gathering supplies the night before. She explains a few rituals looking between the family members as she speaks her mind racing with thoughts..

After some debating and explaining Raina finally explains that it wouldn't be safe for Caldarion or Evie to do, Only because she knew how important each one was to each other and why it had to be her.With concerned and hopeful looks, Raina asks Caldarion to gather some items so they could begin before Uhuru slipped away.

With Caldarion's return they began the rituals one to put Uhuru's mind to rest till her body could mend and things could be worked out, the other to help strengthen her lifeforce and mend it till she was better, With the ritual started Caldarion, Evie and Raina worked quickly to using the pure air, and Earth as they should....the result was Uhuru stirring..,With a glimmer of hope. They began the next ritual, this one being the hardest and most draining, the pure fire and pure water were used the effects not known to Raina as she passed out from the draw on her body.

All Raina knows right now is that it fell to Evie and Caldarion to make sure it worked...Not knowing the outcome, she is in the dark as her body regains it's own strength. As Raina sleeps she can smell the sweet smell of the flowers around her and the warmth of something or someone close to her..
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure seeing Raina passed out. He picks her up and lays her on a bed in the other room. He sits watching over her never resting. "hopefully you have done we will wait and see." he says Every so often he gets up and checks on Uhuru then returns to be near Raina. He goes to check on Uhuru and notices she is gone. He heads off to find her. Finally finding her baking. He goes and ask her some questions and every time he either brings up the issue with cal or how she got her wound on the side she heads off to chop some wood. She didnt even remember that azure gave her his sword or the reason why. after awhile Azure lost sight. Well maybe Raina can help when she awakes. He heads back and props his chair near her again. He grabs her hand praying to the gods she recovers flly and is protected. Shortly azure falls asleep holding her hand. He is sweating alot and his wound is giving off a foul odor.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Raina seems to stir in her sleep, her head moves side to side as though having a nightmare. With a sudden jerk of a moment she sits upright, her hair a mess and eyes widened as she looks around the room as though searching for what ever was in her dream. Slowly she seems to calm down as her eyes focus on the shape at the chair, her eyes returning to their sleepy state of being half closed.

Slowly Raina moves closer to the man very slowly before placing her head back down on the pillow, she rolls to side as begins to speak to him the sleepiness in her voice can be heard. * Be greeted Mister Aruze, how is miss Uhuru...* her nose twitches as she smells the man's wound her face grows paler as she moves to other side of the bed throwing up in the chamber pot just beside the bed.

Once her stomach is emptied she wipes the back of her hand across her lips her as she looks to the man. * Mister Azure whats is that smell...* her already pale complexion combined with the smell makes her look like a ghost...
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure looks at her and smiles"glad your awake" he has sweat running down his faced if touched he is burning up."She is up seems fine rxcept...." He never finish before he pass out and hits the floor. If looked his wound on his shoulder has been stiched and looked to be treated and treated well. but it smells of severe infection.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Still trying to get herself settled, she watches the man pass out, falling to the floor. As quickly as she can in weakened state she moves to the man. Cringing from the smell of the wound, she works to try to find the cause of the man's illness, it takes Raina a few moments to wrestle the man in such a way to see the wound.

With her one hand covering her mouth and nose, she works to expose the man's shoulder and wound. Frowning she gets to feet her legs shaking as she moves down to the stairs to the inn's bar. "Borgate, I need some of your strongest spirits...to clean a wound." The Dwarf sells her a bottle of his strongest ale, as quickly as she could she went back up the stairs to the room muttering under her breath about the number of them.

Once to the room, Raina sets to work cleaning the man's wound with the spirit the best she could in her state, as she finishes she draws the cover off the bed, draping it over the man. Totally exhausted she lays on the floor beside the man , her eyes close soon after unable to keep them open, she drifting off to sleep.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

After awhile azure fever breaks. His arm is in pain but the smell has seemed to die down. He looks around relizing he is on the floor. He sees raina on the floor next to him. you do to much he thinks to himself. He barely able to stand pick her up and lays her on the bed. Too exhausted to move Lays right next to her. his arms still around her from laying her in the bed. he whispers. "im willing to try. we cant let our past run our future. If you are scared dont be." he falls asleep without saying another word.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Oblivious to what is happening with Uhuru, S'rrt takes more than one back-and-forth trip to the inn, asking for her for whatever reason from the people there as well as Borgate. Either the dwarf's just as oblivious as he is or he's been told to keep quiet..

Unconvinced by Borgate's expression of ignorance, S'rrt goes upstairs to the hallway where the rooms are. Swallowing, he takes a look around with a short attentive listen before spouting: "Uhuru? Ya here?" Soon taking some steps back to the stairs, he shakes his head at his search efforts with some embarrassment.