An Official Notice

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rosaline Edwards
Cadomyr

An Official Notice

Post by Rosaline Edwards »

NOTICE

Uhuru Pryler, citizen of Galmair, is indefinitely banned from the city of Cadomyr due to her association with the known cultist, Overlord Kahramesz and for incriminating evidence against her for attacking Cadomyr citizen, Lord Vern Burnhammer. Negotiations may be considered upon discussion with Her Majesty.

Cadomyr citizen, Hew Keenaxe, is indefinitely banned from the city of Cadomyr on account of his actions against Baron S'rrt K'shire. Negotiations will not be accepted at this time.

Her Royal Majesty
Queen Rosaline
Uhuru

Re: An Official Notice

Post by Uhuru »

*Shakes her head as she reads the notice, speaking to herself.*

Odd, this isn't what the queen wrote to me, though that didn't make sense either. I never received an actual trial. Never spoke to or heard a witness or word said against me, nor got to cross-examine a witness. This whole thing is ridiculous. "Association with a known cultist," which, of course, they've proven is ongoing and evermore and not just a one-time event. See, S'rrt, this is why I told you what I did today, old friend.

*She sighs heavily as she turns away from the board.*
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

*While having a beer at the Necktie Inn, Hew learns of the Queens decree that he is banished from Cadomyr. He busts into a deep roaring laughter gaining the attention of all the other patrons.*

"Borgate, buy tha house a round on me!" Borgate asks, " what be tha occasion, Hew? " Freedom, Borgate", Hew replies "Freedom an retribution."

* Holding his mug high, Hew toasts the crowd then downs the beer. Grabbing another mug he mumbles with a chuckle as he drains it*

"An good lass Uhuru, good lass, I knew ya had spunk."

*As he gets drunker his grin gets bigger, frequently bursting into laughter*
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Deep in the night a dark figure approaches the note. After reading over she shakes the head slowly and pins a note with a small dagger underneath

WHO can proof that Uhuru is in association with this so called Overlord ? And WHY she didn't get a fair open trial yet ?? Is this the law the queen stands for ??
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A big cloaked figure reads the bored and pins a note that reads

I have pretended to be a fool. I have lived in all the realms. I used to think there was a thing called freedom and justice. But I have learned the only true freedom is not in the law but outside the law. To fight the darkness must one fall into darkness I used to think this but after talking to her . I believe there is a chance. I do not care about those that are ignorant to the truth but for my family and the ones I care for. If I do not survive this. If cherga decides I gain immortality then I bid you farewell but I hope she let's me kill the bastard that has caused so much trouble for my family.

Signed

An angry giant
Shenandoah

Post by Shenandoah »

You gave to be on a fool? I think you ARE a fool. That you defend your family is understandable. But they are themselves to blame that they have trouble.
Either they are too stupid to realize it or they have set themselves deliberately on the wrong side.
If you want to help them, then open your eyes and see the truth. Look who is responsible for the trouble really. Maybe you can open the eyes of your family. Others have tried it and failed.

~an Friend