and so it begins

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

and so it begins

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure was walking through runewick when he saw a parchment that said they was searching for blade because he chooses to not believe in the gods. So Azure using his freedom of expression writes his opinion . And some decides to rip it off. So begins the censorship of your freedom of speech. But they think Azure a fool. I have made a copy of what Azure wrote

See here is your so called freedom in this land. A man that denies the gods exist seems to have committed a crime.
Yet you clam to be free men and women. That is laughable. I do not follow gods that allow evil to exist behind this charade.

Beware other freedoms will be next. And to whoever is trying to censor me come talk to me Azure ain't hard to find.

Azure knows he is not alone on this feeling. so please feel free to express your options.

Azure

He leaves a bunch of parchment attached to his for the people.
rakust dorenstkzul

Re: and so it begins

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

To Whom it may concern.

I have previously state my own opinions on this matter. But this parchment has further cemented them and added some new.
You are not heretical. Nay. I believe it is frankly a miracle you have managed to commit this ink to the page, for you are the grandest of fools, nay, the grandest of idiots to ever walk Illarion. I have spent time among the frozen north with the Norodaj, out on the plains with the Orcs and Serinjah. and tracked through and within the swamps of Gynk. In every one of these places the evidence of divine creators was obvious. the evidence of gods was obvious. The evidence of a higher power was obvious.

Cherga is the one who sends you back at the cross.
Sirani is the one who fills your heart with love.
Malachin fills you with Courage in the face of battle.
Eldan gives us the wisdom to create great works of alchemy and art.

The list is endless, Azure. The gods are indisputable fact. The Orcs were created from the twisted hate of the Bone Lord, and the lizardmen were born from Tanora's love of a human.

I do ask the bearers of the fire. Do not charge this man with heresy. Seek him out in a humanitarian mission. as it is clear this man cannot function upon the most basic realms of humanity. he may need to be watered twice a day, he could not pour water from a boot if instructions were on the heel. I know these things to be true, for he denies the obvious.

Azure. This is not a matter of freedom. but a matter of common sense. You were not present upon Gobaith. when the old gods awoke and tore the isle asunder, bringing fire and smoke.

Furthermore, i do not see any parchment, nor any words inscribed in time by speech. the very right to this so called "free speech", Is all speech not free? (Galmair excepting) I do not understand your obsession with this particular value.

But i do believe, the firmest evidence for the gods is you, dear Azure. as someone with such limits upon his faculties could not have survived without divine intervention.

In faith of the gods
Sir Guy Mitchell.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: and so it begins

Post by Azure Lynch »

You call Azure a fool but apparently you can't read. I do not say the gods don't exist. I say it is your freedom to believe or not to believe with out being prosecuted. AAzure knows the gods exist, Azure just does not worship them. And if you want to know why they let ignorant people come and burn me just cause mother was a witch for moshran. They did not investigate to see if Azure was. So Azure walks everyday since that day with the scars to prove it and the pain he alone suffers. So Yes gods exist but Azure hates them. So do not call me a fool when you have not taken the time to get to know me.

Azure