What is freedom.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

What is freedom.

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure Is Tire Of People Throwing Around Words Like Justice And Freedom. What Does These Words Mean, Well Azure Is About To Educate. Azure Don't Know Much About The Gods And Really Azure Don't Give A Frek. WhatIs Freedom. Freedom Is The Right To Speak Your Mind. Freedom Is The Right To Do.what One Wants But There Are Some Laws Azure Understands. But Freedom Is Also The Right To Worship Freely. So Why Do You Attack Someone Who Has Not Broken Any Laws Just Cause He Prays To Moshran. Which Brings Me To The One That Was Killed. Because A Note Was Left You Assume It Was This Overlord Or Whatever. But Anyone Could Have Write That Note. Even A Dwarf Trying To Hide His Lies. You Claim Justice But There Was Not An investigation. No Witness to The Crime. So Your Form Of Justice Is Kill Who You Want With Out Trial. So Again I Ask What Is Freedom And Justice. All Azure Sees Is Tyranny Disguised As Freedom And Murders Hidden Behind So Called Justice.
Mephistopheles

Re: What is freedom.

Post by Mephistopheles »

From the shadows an unknown figure puffs on his pipe and mutters.

"Idiot.."
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

A half naked halfling walks to the board and stares in shock at the note. He writes of his own:

Because the one who makes milk go sour is the god of bones, blood and wars, you flithy idiot! Who worhips him, worships the evil! And that makes you evil!

EVIL!

The Revoluiotnary Halflings Front will not tolerate evilness!
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

First off you little snack. Azure follows his own path. Azure saying evil or not it is not our place to tell some one who they can and can't worship that is not freedom. Just as you fight for your rights. What if we said eating Pie was an act of evil. And kill you on sight for It would that be freedom or tranny or would that be justice.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Freedom is to be allowed to eat pies.
Freedom is not to worship the evil. The evil god brings massacres in this world. You support slaughtering of everyone: may it be children, women or old people. That's what you worship!

May the gods protect us against those who try to tell us that worshiping the evil is not bad!

Signed,
A true halfling!
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

I second ta! Freedom is ta eat ta much Muffins ye wan' an' drink a good dwarven beer with yer comrades. Freedom is friendship, comrady an' love.

signed,
A dwarf with a sweet tooth
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure does not pray to evil. All Azure is saying that if you have the right to not worship the evil then others should have the right to pray to it. I am not saying kill. But if someone chooses to follow this so called bone lord that is there free right. Know if the choose to commit murder then theyes should be brought to justice once proven the committed. The crime and only that person not the others. So please realize what Azure is saying before all reason is lost and true evil leads us. Cause soon other thing that you do will be outlawed cause that is how tyrants Work they unite people just to control with iron fist. Azure can't even pray to no God with out being ridiculed and saying I must worship evil cause I follow myself. Cause I make my own descions
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

The man who has no god has no moral compass, no way to live and no understanding of any greater level of living. He is not evil. but misguided and wrong. He must be guided back into the loving arms of the gods above. A man who says he follows himself is admitting he follows strength.strength is power, and those who seek power find themselves in shadowy cabals with Moshran. They seek to become as gods themselves and have the people worship them. A man with no god is one step from Moshran, and with one foot on evil. Give yourself to Eldan, Malachin, Brágon or Ushara. Give yourself to the embrace of the gods.

~ Sir Guy Rocquefort Montserrat Confidemus Pluria Mitchell
Trufalia

Post by Trufalia »

A red haired urchin adds a small parchment at the bottom, the writing very plain and undistinguished...

Who is the fool talks of freedom? We are peons to be used by Kings, Lords and gods alike.

The parchment remains unsigned though there is a smudge of coal at the bottom.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Oh you poor lost child. You are only a peon if you allow your self to be. And to you sir guy. Just cause one follows his own path does not mean one craves power. One could just crave peace. Why follow Gods that allow evil things to harm good people. And if they truly are Gods then they have the power to end this. But the don't. Are they scared. Or men who craved power then forced people to worship them. If they care then why did Azure father have to die or his mother. Gods that allow this are gods not worthy of worship.

Signed

Azure Lynch.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She steps by and laughs out loud ... then she writes some under Azure's last note.

A Man like a tower with a brain like a carrot - and yes well - they do have no brain - right ? Swallow a fly and you will have more brain in your stomach !
I - and many others - know what to do if this so called Overlord is crossing our path Azure.

Aleytys
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

The Overlord I do not defend. I am talking about people that has not committed a crime should be allowed. To worship who they want. Or not worship anything if they chose. Once a come is committed then that person who committed the crime must answer for it. But not those that did not commit a crime. And miss Aleytys Azure might. Not be the smartest there is. But Azure knows that words written could be misunderstood if you would like to meet some where and talk send me a dove.

Azure