Azure Lynch (closed)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Azure Lynch (closed)

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure sits by the fire and thinks "Should Azure go meet this overlord or not." He knows what would happen if Even found out. Right know he is to tired. So he decides to sleep. Tossing and turning, Azure gets up and wanders. He first runs into a pack of dogs and kills them all. Then he starts making his way towards the Inn. On the way he kills a family. Of bears. Badly wounded he keeps walking. He then stumbles past the Inn and heads toward the Demon portals. Were he encounters some skeletons. After taking a couple of them he stumbles and falls back. Waking up screaming, he realizes he is at the cross covered in blood. Was it a nightmare or was it all real. Were those animals he killed or were they people. He inspects just wounds. He sighs a relief seeing they are animal bites except for one looks like a blade had made it.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Azure Lynch (rp)

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure ran into Raina and she bandaged him up. He told her he not sure what happened and told her about his nightmare. They talked for a little bit then left to get rest. Azure worried that he might wake up hurt again, he decided to stay awake. So he grabbed his hatchet and started to cut some trees down. Every swing he thought about what Vern was saying about his sister and made him angry. Then he thought about his nightmare which made him even angrier. He decided to eat some apples but dozed off. A few minutes later he got up and put on his armor and grabbed his shield and axe. He headed towards Cadomyr. On the way he came across a bandit, Which fell quickly to his axe. Continuing to Cadomyr he ran into a drow archer. The archer Had shoot two arrows that lodged in his left shoulder be broke the long ends off leaving the ends in his shoulder and charged with a blind rage. The drow had a split second to pull out his dagger and stab Azure in his left side, before azure axe impeled his skull. After that Azure bleed his way back to Galmair Stopped by the fire and bandged his wounds and laid down. When Azure woke up he was covered in blood again and scared of what might have happened he went and washed off changed into his clothes and sat by the fire for awhile before getting up to start work.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Returning from her studies in the woods, Raina looks around the town for who maybe awake, Finding Azure working she smiles and moves to talk him. * I see you are up late, having troubles sleeping mister Azure* Raina smiles to the man bowing her head.

* How are you feeling? * Raina's brown eyes look to the man as she watches him work.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure smiles at the elfess "Aye Azure been having the same nightmare and keeps waking up hurt." Azure says while making piles of logs from the apple tree he just cut down. "Azure don't know why it's happening." Azure looks worried when he is talking to Raina.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

After finishing cutting the apple tree he turns to raina, "I need to put these in the depot and go find Evie, care to join me or do you need to get back to your research. " Azure turns and looks at Raina.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Before Azure could leave a crow shows up with a peice of parchment attached. Azure reads the note, then turns to Raina "Azure must go. You should get you some rest, Azure knows you must be tired." And before she could say a wordhe runs to the teleporter and is gone. Azure arrives at the inn and decides to take a nap. Shortly after falling asleep the nightmare returns. ~Azure makes his way through the hounds. Then slays the orcs. He arrives at a ruined building. Azure looks around wandering where he is. Then a bright light appears and stood before him was a beautiful woman with blood red hair. Azure eyes focused " mother" he said. "Yes my son, you have been lost with out me. I am sorry i do not have much time moshran did not give you life it was cherga. It was a ruse. Even what happened that night i died it was all planed by his followers to get back at me. It is time to avenge me, it is time to destroy his followers but you must serve him and gain his trust through his followers. and then when the time is right you will end them all. She will protect you everytime you might fall during this time. But first you have to devote yourself to him and you will know strength to save your new family. Place these on the altar and speak your devotion. " She places three items infront of Azure, a orcs helmet, entrails, and a scimitar. "Azure sees the truth. These so called Gods claim to be good but the actions of their followers begg to differ. Azure knows that through you cherga he will get stronger and be able to save his new family. Moshran you are the father and I am your servant" Azure stated and placed the items on the altar. And in a flash the items and his mother was gone. Standing up looking at the altar feeling disgusted but must act proudly around it. Azure heads back to cadomyr. Running into an beautiful elfess they decide to get drinks and talk. Along the way they ran into a lizard friend of hers named Fooser. Not wanting to give him her name Azure decided to call her mysty. They talked about different things. Azure finally feeling free feel asleep at the table. Only a few hours later to be awoken by the squawking of a crow. Azure rises up and heads toward the inn
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure arrives at the inn "Greetings Overlord " Azure and him discussed. A few things before heading back to the altar. Where Azure showed he could be trusted. Azure needing to rest some more they part ways. And Azure returns to galmair and makes a few donations to the Don and head to rest. He sits wandering what else he must do to prove his devotion. Thinking whatever it is if it will make him stronger to protect his family, he will do it.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Raina curious about the message the crow delivered to Azure, she bows head to the man's words moving to the nearest tree, she shakes her head drawing in a deep breath. * What is going on with you...and what is bringing on these nightmares of yours.* spoken softly as she exhales. Sitting up in the tree, she waits for the man to return her mind constantly thinking of what can be going on with Azure.

As the time passes she watches the people entering the town going about their normal lives, and using teleporter with a discouraged breath she settles in to sleep wondering what Azure was up to and what was causing the nightmares.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure wakes up and heads to the campfire and lays down on the ground near the apple tree and rest his head against the log and looks towards the sky.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Raina seems to be in a deep sleep, as night fell over the lands, many hours passed as she looks to the sky. Seeing it twinkling stars above, she rubs her eyes as she turns to look to the road leading to the town.

Nothing by the far field, just a few pigs stirring, her sleepy eyes check down the road to the closer field, then to the camp fire where she a sleeping form. As Raina's slowly focus on the sleeping form she notices it is Azure, drawing in a breath she speaks quietly to herself watching the man sleep. Through the night waiting to see if he stirs or if sleeps soundly.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure wakes up from his nap and looks around. He takes a stick and some sausage and cooks the sausage. Enjoying the night air.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

After watching Azure for a few moments she moves down from the tree to join him, she settles in across from him as he cooks his meal.

* I see you are up, having trouble sleeping? * Raina's eyes look to the fire for a moment before looking back to the man. Before Azure could answer the question, she speaks again tilting her head curiously.. * And did you reach the person who needed your help? *
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

"Aye Sorry for being so rude. Was afraid you stop Azure or want to come. Azure couldn't risk anything happening to you.Azure loves you to much." Azure stated. "Azure know you ain't looking for a mate, but that's how Azure feels. Even if you find some you want to be your mate and Azure has to find someone else. It won't change"
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure frawns at her silence. "Take all the time you need to think about what Azure said. Azure stated.
Takes her hand and kisses it. Azure then stands and says "if you need Azure just shout Azure gonna grab some wood to help make bridge for the pigs" Azure hopes you feel the same way but if not Azure understand and will move on" Azure sadly said. Azure gets up and walks to the nearest tree and starts to cut it down.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Raina seems stunned at first at Azure's words, as she thinks on his last words her thoughts getting the better of her as she seems to freeze for long while. Moving to stand beside the man as he chops down the tree.

* Mister Azure, I am touched by words and sorry if I seemed to be lost in the moment back there but there is a lot to understand. * She keeps herself back as the man cuts down the tree.* For one you were right to be concerned if I knew you were going off to do something foolish.. but I do trust you. You are a good man, and if I had a feeling you were up to no good I would followed you or asked you stay.

I am touched and you right about me not wanting a mate, but it is not because of me not wanting to be with you or anything like that. But in this land many things happen at the whim of the wind where things change quickly and without notice. You are a very sweet man mister Azure and any woman would be lucky to have someone like you there by their side. *

Raina looks to the man giving him a reassuring smile, as the man works on cutting the trees, she sits on the edge of one of the stumps to keep him company.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

azure stops to take a break. "Azure understands, Azure will always love you but he will respect your decision and one day maybe he find a women." He explained. He moved to sit next to the elfess. He starts to whisper, "You are going to hear bad thing about azure, And azure wants you to know that some might be true. Azure will not kill an innocent. But azure is using this overlord to get stronger so i can protect my new family. And if anyone hurts the ones i care for they will answer to me whether its this overlord or Vern or anyone." azure proclaimed. He pulls out his pipe and light some tobacco and continues. "Azure found out his dreams were visions two possible futures. One where you all die if azure decided to do the opposite of what he is doing now. and the other where you all live. So be mad if you must but trust me. And this will be all over soon." Azure sits there wandering what Raina is thinking.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Raina listens to Azure as he speaks, tilting her head curiously. She goes to speak but stays quiet letting him finish before having her say. * I don't know what to say mister Azure. * Raina's eyes look to the man with concern before letting out a drawn in breath.

* I understand your concerns for the family and wanting to protect us...but you also have to think about yourself.* Brings, up her hand to place it on Azure's shoulder as she speaks to him* I don't know if these visions are real or not.... or what they mean but do understand your actions, I do know what it feels like to feel powerless or not able to protect the ones you love...believe me.*

Raina leans foward to look to man's eyes before speaking again. * You have to worry about yourself too, because you are just as important to us as we are to you...Now tell me what have been doing for this overlord and what has he promised you? *
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure leans in and whispers "I promise I'll take care of myself, but you must promise me that you will not stop me from doing what Azure feels right and you must not tell anyone. Cause it wwould kill Azure if anything happened to you." Azure. Sits there looking serious.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Raina nods to Azure's words drawing in a breath before she replies * I will not speak a word and I do trust you, just stay safe, but you know I will be worried.*
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure sits down and pulls out his pipe to begin to smoke. When he realizes he is out of tobacco. *Well nasty habit anyways * he stated. Leans in closer to raina, and starts to whisper *well Azure mostly been training some of the others. And keeping everyone distracted. Even though what Azure has been saying is the truth. * Azure pauses for a moment then continues. *He has made Azure his second in command of his ministry. So if anything happens to him then I'm in charge. Which falls perfectly into Azure plan.* Azure gets up *azure does not trust. Him and once Azure is strong enough then Azure will decide his next move. And until then Azure. Will play the soldier until it's time for a new course of action. * Azure stares to the sky then to raina * until Azure met you and the family his heart was as dark as night. Azure then wouldn't have cared what happened. But Azure sees the same ignorance in peoples hearts. That lead to the burning of my body and to the death of mother. Azure will not allow it to happen again. No matter the cost.* Azure waits for her reaction.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Raina looks to the night sky as listens to Azure's first words following his gaze, when he finishes speaking She closes her eyes then opens them as she looks to Azures.* I see you are more involved then I thought, I am not sure if I should chain you up till priest is dealt with or to let you continue on your path. * Raina draws in a slow breath after her last words, then speaks softly to the man.

* Mister Azure, I understand your worries and concerns but you are dealing with things in more then a way you know... How do you know you can trust this priest...Granted you are his second in command but what is it to say he does not have a evil purpose for you. * Raina shakes her head slightly.* What is to say he is not setting up to be some sacrifice for his purpose?

And I understand your not wanting your past to happen again but what if this priest has you doing just that to someone else...? *looks to Azure with a concerned look.*
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure nods at her words. Then he starts to talk * azure don't trust the priest Azure will deal with him when the time comes. Mother told me in the vision to kill a snake you must understand it and make it trust you then cut off it's head.* So yes it's a dangerous path and Azure has to commit to it all the way to earn his trust. * Azure. Stops and thinks then continues. * plus Azure needs to protect someone who is also involved. But before he could finish a crow appears and drops a note. Reading it azure with out saying a word heads off in the direction of cadomyr.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure sits at a table in the inn. He thinks about the past since he started down his path down in the darkness. he thinks about what the overlord offered him. about his new found family. but more importantly he thinks of where his journey began back when he was burn alive for being a son of an ex witch of moshran. and then she was burnt with him. How the person he told that secret to was his fiancee' and she betrayed that trust. Forever turning his heart black. Until he arrived here and met people such as Starling, Raina, Uhuru, Evie, Cal, Vel, and the rest of the family. They should him that he could still feel again. Then this overlord came and got friends hateing each other. And used Uhuru to do that. So then his mother comes to him and said its time to fufill his purpose. and after that everything is a blur except for the moment spent with Raina and starling. Azure continues to stare in his glass when he notices a cloaked figured approach. After he and her talked. She told him he was not carrots for brains. But not to bright. Azure thought well least she took the time to listen. And she is right. even if she does not know the whole story. How he takes his revenge is up to him. Time to quit this act of stupidty and show the world how smart he is. But two things need to be done. First he must pray to her for guidence then he must talk to uhuru. Azure gets up and heads to galmair.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

After reaching galmair azure sits by the fire. He prays to himself *mother I know I am not strong enough to defeat him but with allies maybe we can.* then a voice speaks * azure my son why do you rely on weakness. You alone must get stronger. And if you can not see that then I will show you how weak your allies are.* Azure eyes turn blood red and he get up and starts to head to town. * mother stop I will not allow you to do this.* all of a sudden azure stood and starts punching the ground over and over not paying attention who is around him screaming * get away from me*
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure sees people by the depot *kill them hear hears* he shakes his head * get out of my head* he shouts. He runs out of town. Where he starts to punch the ground. Then azure spies a dwarf. *kill him he hears* no he is a friend* azure says and takes off into the woods. Azure arms himself with blood reds eyes he is looking for a kill. Then he hears some one asking if he is alright. *kill him * the voice says. *stay away ufe azure not himself* azure shouted. And just like that azure ran deeper in the woods. Coming across the demon gates azure sees two cows. He slaughters the cow. And starts starts to punch the altar over and over until the rage was gone. After that azure was himself again. He saw ufe and asked if he hurt anyone. Ufe said not to his knowledge. Azure washed the blood of that ufe pointed out. Then he went to look for his sisters. On his way from the hempty azure ran into a mystic skeleton and a phantom archer. An arrow hit azure in the shoulder .ripping it out he heard the voice again. Not wanting to go through it again he charged and destroyed the mystic skeleton. And the phantom archer shot three more time and each time azure ripped the arrow out. And after azure killed this phantom archer. Another shot him in the side. Azure fell down no longer hearing the voice he smiled. He woke up at the cross. And stumbled towards the depot. Where a stranger asked if he was all right. And before falling face first in the snow he uttered the words peachy. She began to patch him up and he rested for a bit but not long before he went to find his sisters again.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Not able to find his sisters azure went to the spider den. Once there he runs into starling and together the kill and slaughters spiders until they start to get overwhelmed when a spider queen showed up. Azure fought them off to give starling time to escape. Again cherga kicks him out. But as he returns to the cross a voice comes into azure head again. *your allies are strong they will serve our purpose* after that his head is clear and starling approaches and they talk until azure falls asleep and starling heads home.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Days go by with out issue. Azure finally gets a message to Uhuru and they all meet. The plan is set will it work. All azure knows is after this he is done. He looks at the days past and remembers the good times. He hopes to see Rains and Starling just in case the worst happens.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

The day came, the plan was sound. azure and uhuru met with the overlord, He sensed something was off. Trying to send the about signal, it ws to late. they showed and the overlord knew it was azure who betrayed him. ands summoned skeletons, then he took off with the men and women of illarion on his tail. Azure lost him and went to check on the others. Azure later. got into and argument with some unknown dawarf. which then came the voices. "she betrayed you they said. Azure went in search of the betrayer. Arriving at the hemptie. Azure sees Uhuru. Kill her the voices say. But azure fights back and after he gains control they sit and talk. Azure not trusting the equipment the overlord gave him. He gave them up. Know with a new goal. He wants to end this so he can live peacefully. Later on Azure ran into starling and he danced for her which cleared his head. Later on he and her was interupted by a dwaef words were exchamged but when blue came out. It was over already in a bad mood. The dwarf and the three of us got in a fight. Blue leaving him to die and starling tell azure to do the same. But if azure did that then he might as well go back and do moshrans bidding. Starling left azure taking care of the dwarf. Finally saving his life. Azure not understanding why they left azure. So against his better judgement heads to the spider cave alone to think of what he did wrong
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure returned just to run in to starling and decided to head to cadomyr. There they met a group of people. One imperticular Raina. After they talked and hunted. They sat down and talked. Raina told Azure her past and he told her his. After that he went to fine starling. They talked but azure was so tired he fell asleep sitting on the carpet at the temple.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure decides to explore the dessert. Seeing a crow he goes and investigate the temple in the desert. Not seeing any thing yet gets up only to have two arrows land in his right shoulder. He limps back to cadomyr tavern where he took the arrows out and bandaged them up. Azure gets up to look for starling and passes out from blood loss. When he wakes he is in the throne room of the queen noticing rope burns he assume starling found him. Not able to find her. But he foubd blue. They talk about the ladies in their life. Did some sparing and called it a night. He heads to the Hempy and sees uhuru. But something seems strange. He tries to get her attention. Even tries slapping her to piss her off. Finally he carries her to a room and shortly Evie shows up. Azure wandering what happened and who is he going to kill for this. After that voices start saying yes kill let the blood rain from the skies. But unlike last time his eyes do not turn red. They are just black without emotion.