Azure Lynch (closed)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rincewind

Re: Azure Lynch (open rp)

Post by Rincewind »

~A broad build figure climbs down the ladder to the Arena with lumbering moves. Together with a deep grunt his steel boots reached the ground. A former green coat, now molded in dirty read limped in threads around his shoulders, then he turned, and the glance of a shiny something in the middle of the orcs face fall trough the shadowy cave. He scanned the area while another figure appears at the ladder. As swiftly as a fox it it slide down, the gracile body disappears without a noise behind the muscular statue of an orc. With grim face he stepped closer and lurked down the countless rows of seats, his belt contained a glancing Hammer and a blue shiny Longsword. He rested his arms on it, the silken jerkin he wore was probably made for an much smaller being and possibly would rip the moment he would stretch his muscles. Once more his eyes scanned the area...~
crazycat

Post by crazycat »

Cat smirks as she sees the Orc and smiles when she finally sees Azure enter the arena.

I see you have witness to your tourment. she says.

Not waiting for a reply she tosses the bag at azure as the head f his messanger dog rolls out. and Cat lounges in for the attack.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

~A slight elfess with purple hair follows the orc down the ladder and slips in beside the orc, staying quiet as they watch, smiling as she sees the head lie on the ground. She quietly whispers in the orc's ear so that only he can hear...~ "This could get very interesting indeed."
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure has this look about him. a cold look. After he doges the attack he looks at cat.

If this is what you want then ill fight you.he says

he kicks the dog at her and she moves out the way and Azure rushes in with his sword and goes to run her through.
crazycat

Post by crazycat »

Cat dodges the head and sees azure running in. She could block him with ease but rigt when Azre passes the point of no return she drops her weapons. As the sword runs through and se caughs up blood she leans into him and kisses him one last time and then whispers to him.

And know your tourment can begins.

As she goes limp in his arms.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

~The elfess's jaw drops open in surprise as she hides there and witnesses this senseless death.~
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure is kneeling and holding her. He screams as he feels her body go limp. then he holds his head screaming get out of my head you are not wanted or needed here. azure pulls out a dagger and digs out the topaz gem. and smashes it on the ground. and a bright light appears as a dark spirt emerges You have betrayed us and you will suffer. it says as it fizzles out. Azure with blood running down his face takes a ring off her finger and puts it on a necklace that has a matching one already on it. and picks her up and carries her out the arena to a small boat at the harbor if any passes by they notice azureeye is glazed over and he is moving on instinct. as he reaches the harbor he places her in a small boat. light it on fire and pushes it out to the river to burn. Azure then turns around and wipes the blood off his face and. a faint smile can bee seen if anyone pays close attention
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

unbeknownst to all, Galmair's most intelligent giant, Koloman was observing all of the proceedings from the shadow. He runs a hand over his huge chin. he shakes his head and talks to his pet rock

"Is stupid in short man town. Koloman is being wisest."
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

~The elfess and the orc follow Azure at a discreet distance. They see him set the girl in the boat, set it aflame and set it adrift. The elfess grins as she whispers quietly into the orc's ear... ~ "I wonder how much the Don will charge him for destroying the boat?" ~She laughs quietly before turning around and leaving.~
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

AZure enter the spider cave. waiting for him. but when he sees him he smiles and teleports out as two spiderqueens attack azure before he could get ready it was to late
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure........Azure. A voice echo's in his room. When he looks around he sees a shadowy figure. What are you doing love it asks.

Just thinking of moving. Azure replies. I'm tired of all this bull shite.

Oh love you don't need to do that. At least not yet the figure said. Remember what you want.

Yes power and control. Who are you. Azure asked.

As the figure stepped forward it was cat.

I thought you.... Azure started to speak but was interrupted.

You thought you killed me. No your blade might have been the tool but you did not kill me. It was them. She said.

Yes them. That's right. And I will take everything they love and rip it from there heart. Azure stated. As cat floated over to him she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. Then there was a knock on the door and cat was gone in a blink of an eye
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure sits by the fire near the field.

The world has gone mad cat. azure said.

How so? cat spoke but it sounded like Uhuru. Azure just shrugged and continued to talk.

First cadomyr wants a trial of a man for so called crimes that occured years ago. so when cadomyr asked for drathe blue. the don sent the queen a fish named drathe blue. which almost cause a war. but that wasnt the craziest thing. It was when ssarney approved brawn to move to cadomyr. and there was evdience and witness that he tried to burn a noble. but just not any noble he tried to burn fooser. yet no one bats an eye. the world has gone completely mad. azure says.

Later azure sits in his room with the figure of cat sitting in his lap hugging him.

Thats why they need you. the figure of Cat says. Thats why you should go find this hew and challenge him to a duel. if he wins you stay out of his way. and if you win he call it off.

You know i cant win against him right. azure states.

exactly and you can say you tried to end it with out alot of violence but you are now honored bound to stay out his way. the figure said.

later after the duelwith hew azure sits in his room again.

I hope you are right about this cat. azure stated as he lays in his bed with the figure of cat in his arms as she kisses him and he falls asleep.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Upon receiving notice of his fathers survival. Azure borers a boat and heads off. Azure sits on the deck at night watching the sky and during the day watching the crew doing their jobs. On the second night azure notices some hooded figures. Where they their before.

Those men are hear to kill you my love. The voice of cat hissed.

Azure just stared at them. When they approached they pulled out daggers and azure disarmed them. A couple of cultist he snapped their necks and through them over bored.

Azure awakes the next morning to a child and about 10 years of age screaming. When azure found what was going one. Apparently her friends are missing assumed lost at sea. Was it me he wandered.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Later azure spots a child sitting crying. What's wrong azure asked. I lost my friends they fell over bored. The child said. Kill this child she means you harm. The voice of cat said. You are sick the child said touching azure head. The voice screamed and azure head ached but cat was gone. There now you can think for your self. What did you do. I cleared your mind azure. She said. Wait I never told y...., she placed a finger on his lips. I know all about you. You want power but not to control but to protect. You will do anything to get power even try to take on the gods. You do bad things that help out good people. Yoa are what some call a necessary evil. She said. Also I am Camilla. Azure and Camilla talked apparently the man he is looking for she knows. They finally make it to port. As azure and Camilla step off the boarding ramp. Ten men surround them and shout don't move or your dead. Azure takes Camilla off his shoulders and moves her behind him. What do you want azure stated. We want the girl. One man said. Azure drew his sword with his left hand and everyone their froze. The man shouted what.kind of demon are you. Camilla howled have is no demon he is my brother. Azure looked at her. But the guards lowered their weapons. Take me to my father she said. As they approached the town center. A man as tall as azure comes out. Scared faced but similar to azure features. He motions to Camilla and after they talk he motions to azure to step forward. So you think you are my son. Tell me of your mother. The man said. Azure and him talked. It seemed like days. Azure spent a couple days in the village. But he has to return. Shakes the chiefs hand and hugs Camilla before boarding the ship heading back. He decided to get off at the hempty and starts reading the bored to catch up on current events
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Hearing news of his mothers family alive in albar. Azure boards a boat heading to albarian lands. He want to find the noble that caused mother to run what he will do is not known to azure yet. But he will figure it out. Before he leaves he sends his dog to deliver a few notes. Explaining why he is leaving. But promising to return when he can.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A couple of days in azure was awaken to the sounds of yelling and the crashing of waves. Azure went out to look and a crate broke free and sent azure over bored. Azure grabbed prices of the crate and held on till the stormed passed. Azure exhausted and not able to move passes out. Hebhears some voices as he starts to wake up.

What do you think we should do with him. A gruffy voice says.

Find out who he is and go from there a female voice said.

I'll takes his arm and you can do with what you want with the flesh. A voice slithered.

He went down to detach azure arm. As he touched azure grabbed his wrist and yanks the being up. It was a green and yellowish lizard. Azure looked down at the other two. He towered over them by two feet and had the lizard off the ground about two feet.

Let me go hissed the lizard.

As the two went for their weapons azure threw the lizard into them

Stop shouted a women.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

After azure explains his situation. To the captain. She tells him she will find all the information he needs as long as he stays and works with them. So azure reflects these past few weeks since he joined. The bloody Jane was the name of the ship. Her captain was jaz but she was known as the blossom of death. They raided many ships. One raid went bad. She was betrayed by her crew. Intent on killing her azure broke her out and escaped. Once they made it to shore they quickly got a crew and with azure as her second mate went tobhunt her old crew.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Flash of light can be seen from the fr WS nest of the Jane. Then sounds of common balls hitting the ship. By the time the crew new what hit them it was to late. They where being borded by jaz and azure. They went through killing everyone. Even the ones that surrendered. Jaz looked at azure as he killed women and men. He treated them equally and she felt a shiver run down her back. After that they took the cargo and sunk the ship. And the went to make port to sell their goods.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure looks across the ocean and wanders what the news is back home. Will he miss another Mas. He does find the sea calming. But he knows he is out of there waiting for azure. Azure killed cat but that was a plan to infiltrate this so called brotherhood. He thinks they are fools wanting to he gods. But as time passes. Azure wanders will he help galmair or leave. Azure wants power to save those he cares for and will do anything to attain it. Whether its aid moshran or not. For days azure has confinedbhis thought to himself and to Jaz. Jaz says she follows her own path. They arrive at a place has told azure about. He walked into an old hutt azure blue hair about down his neck. The man said he could heal his scars and remove that demon inside of him as a reward for saving his daughter. After a few nights of speaking in a language azure knew to be ancient cause of his sister Evie. Azure woke up the burn scars were gone and he could see out both eyes. But there was some other changes as well. The man told him he couldn't remove it with out killing azure. But you control your own destiny. And even though it is a part of you unlike most demons that make the losses think they have control. You actual share a strange bond.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Much has changed since azure returned and azure smiles as he thinks of someone that is dear to his heart as he looks to the sky and then looks at her sleeping.

[quote="Samantha Stoneridge"]*Sam stirs softly in the dim light of the sunrise, her half asleep mind vaguely wondering when she moved from the bench to the ground. She turns, biting her lip and reaching for where Azure should be. Her movement is slow, almost hesitant, and her eyes remain closed. A soft exhale of breath she didn't know she was holding escapes her lips as her fingers finally find a place to land. Her eyes flutter open, surprise rippling through the blue pools briefly when they fall on him. The shock replaced with warmth to match the tender smile on her lips as she is able to lay her palm flat against his skin and move to curl against him
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

After a long day of battling the orcs azure is tired. He thinks of what he has done and how to and when to build a new temple. Azure is not like most moshran followers. He wants the power but to protect the ones he cares about. He will make sacrifices but he does so knowing they are safe. He looks over to Sam.
Sam lies curled against Azure, the heat from the fire, and the blanket over them shielding the pair from there chill of the night. She smiles serenely in her sleep, her head resting upon a bundled up coat to protect her from his armor. If he moves his head, he may discover another coat beneath it as well. The utter peace of her slumber is only disturbed when he pulls away from her, a soft whimper escaping her lips and her brows furrowing.

Azure takes his armor off. And moves her to the ground on the blankets he laid out and lays beside her holding her close to his warm body. Her whimpering has stopped. He thinks of the conversation they had he chuckles slightly. He thinks. I will tell her everything. There should be no secrets between us.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure closes the door to the room at the inn in galmair. And heads out to think. He eventually runs into his sisters. They discuss somethings. Azure runs into Bob and his boy toy, lawlett. He says he wants to talk later. Azure is wandering what he wants now. Has he not got the hint. "I don't want to be a god. I'll provide supplies to him. But I have found happiness in the arms of Sam". Guess I'll find out when we speak. A little bit later Azure runs into Vern. They have a few words nothing bad just some friendly conversation that involves a spar match. Azure lost but can't help but wander if he had his shield would he have won. After that azure returns back to the in closes and looks the door to Sam's room and heads back to bed.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

That morning azure kisses Sam before he heads out the door. Azure is not sure what the reaction will.be once they find out he has returned as a citizen of galmair and the main reason why. Azure heads to the campfire on the way there he sees a sign on the ground with a clowns face on it. He reads it and chuckles as he puts it.in the fire. Azure pulls out some logs and starts to ash them. When he hears some caughing he looks up to see an old halfling lady sitting near the fire. Was she there earlier. Could this be granny azure thought.
"Hey old lady move out of the smoke before you choke to death." Azure said as he continued his ashing.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Don't call me old lady longlegs! I was at this fire first and doing fine til you came and messed it up. *The woman waves a walking stick and shakes it in his direction.* I may look old but I can take you in a fight. Now make yourself useful youngling, I have had a long trip and I need a cake and wine. After you have finished that, you can find the lass that got me into this mess journeying halfway across the country. She was supposed to have someone meet me a the harbour, most likely her head is stuck in a book and she forgot. Her name is Evie, I forget the last name she uses now but she is heavy with child. I am here to assist her.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

So you most be granny, I guess she did say the harbor. Azure said. Well I do have some cake. But I don't drink so I don't have any wine. I have some water." Azure continued reaching in his basket and hands her the cake and pours her some water. " when you finish that I'll take you to sister. She is waiting for you arrival. She did give us a fright the other day. Thought she was going into labor. But thankfully she didn't. Well if you your finished I'll show to her room. Azure places the ash in his bag picks up.the basket and the bag.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

It is about time. Take me now! If you make me wait any longer your bending over so I can hit you in the head with my stick. *The old woman stands in flourish huff heading for the gates, her walking stick may land on Azures foot as she goes by, whether it is an accident or deliberate is unclear.*
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure is cutting some wood when a voice screams from behind him. As others around might notice azure get talked by a girl no older then 17. As he lays on his back laughing.

You made it Camilla I'm glade to see you. Azure states.

So.where is she I want to meet her. She says.

Oknlet.me packnup. Azure states.

As azure heads to the inn people can see a young girl riding his shoulder giggling at being so.high up.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Sam was nervous. She knew she shouldn't be, but she couldn't help it. She was walking to the harbor to get her parents, and bring them home to meet her betrothed, nothing more. The rumblings of unrest between Galmair and Cadomyr shouldn't bother her. Nor should the mild threats and accusations against her lover. She was simply bringing her parents to meet the man she had known just shy of a year, and was preparing to wed. What's the worst that could happen?

Camilla squealed with delight at the sight of a colorful bird, and she was grateful for the distraction. The girl had been more than willing to walk with her and explore the land a bit more. For all Azure's claims that the child was a troublemaker, Sam had yet to see a hint of it. Of course, Sam spent her time doting on the girl and feeding her sweets. There was a small chance she got a different Camilla than Azure did. Either way, she liked the girl, and she would be happy to call her sister.

The sounds of the harbor drew Sam from her thoughts. It did not take her long to spot her father, his hair the same bright shade as hers, standing on the dock. Even from a distance, she could see her mother rolling her eyes as her father no doubt tried to tip the lad unloading their luggage with a cake. She briefly wondered when those streaks of gray had appeared in her mother's raven hair.

"Samantha!" her mother called, drawing her father's attention away long enough to slip the boy some coins. Camilla grinned widely, darting ahead to the pair to hug them. Their startled looks reminded Sam that she had not mentioned Azure's little sister. Things were off to a great start.

After the introductions were made, and the luggage gathered, they started the trip back to town. Camilla was all to happy to be tipped with cake for her service carrying the lighter bags. When she had darted ahead of the trio, the questions began. What did Azure do for a living, did he drink, what about smoke, where would they be living.... and when would Sam be making them grandparents? Her cheeks were just as red from her mother's subtle hints and innuendos, and her father's vague warnings, as they were from the exertion of carrying the luggage by the time they got to town. She was glad she'd insisted that she and Camilla would be fine to fetch them, and told Azure to stay home and work.

"Here we are!" Sam sighed with relief as they reached the inn. "Why don't you two get settled while Miss Camilla helps me fix lunch? Azure should be home in time to eat, and then we'll all get acquainted."

She only hoped he'd survive the meeting when he got there. It was going to be a long couple of weeks.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure return home and as soon as he got one word out in greetings it was questions after questions. What do you do. Where you going to live. And some fatherly threats about hurting his daughter. Everything was such a blur. He remembered saying he is a carpenter and bottle maker. He has a flat but looking for something bigger. No he did not smoke or drink he told them. When asked why he simply replied can't stand the smell of smoke and alcohol and him don't agree. He told them when Sam was ready then we will.discuss children. After things settled he ate his food. And pulled Sam aside to promise her he would cause no retaliation. And then he tells everyone he has to finish an order for some arrows. He kisses Sam and hugs Camilla and heads out.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure has been enjoying himself. Giving tours to his soon to be in laws. They do annoy him at times with the constant questioning. But he feels that is to be expected. After a long day of showing them the country side and skinning a few bears. Azure returns them to there respected rooms and returns to see Sam.