Wanted! Dead or alive!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Herald of Cadomyr

Wanted! Dead or alive!

Post by Herald of Cadomyr »

The original parchment has been replaced with a new one.
The man going by "Overlord" Kahramesz is wanted dead or alive.
The reason for this warrant is the assault of Lord Vern Burnhammer of Cadomyr, as well as the association with a cult of followers of the forbidden one.
The bounty is set to 50 gold if brought captive before the queen, 25 gold if brought to her dead.

On behalf of her majesty, queen Rosaline Edwards,
-Annabeth
((Translation can be provided upon request))
Last edited by Herald of Cadomyr on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Uhuru

Re: Wanted! Dead or alive!

Post by Uhuru »

*Looks at this with a frown.*

And so the lies already begin. Vern, you fool. Challenge another to a duel then claim you were brutally attacked. I cannot even fathom why anyone would believe you as often as you push for duels.

*Stands there talking to herself before she walks off to her sleeping place.*
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*A figure with her shoulders bowed and head hung sees the parchment and adds to the bottom of it. As she looks up one can see tears in her eyes.*

I witnessed this attack and can give testimony. I have no idea what is going on with my sister right now, but I can say Vern attacked first with bombs then with his weapon.. Uhuru only joined the attacked after he sent an unarmed man to Cherga. I don't defend who or what the man is, just stating the facts. If you want my testimony please send a dove.

Evie Pryler

Ps Anyone that kills my sister will wish they are the in the depths of Hell.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

A for his kind uncommonly skinny halfling walk to the board and pins a note below.

What is Hell?

PS I have to pee.
Caldarion

Post by Caldarion »

TO WHOM IT MIGHT CONCERN!

Vern is a fake and a lier. Vern is the reincarnation of Barti Al'Jinni, the orc.
For all of you who own common sense, burn him again!
And dont believe his lies!

As what goes for Cadomyr judgement, has anyone ever taken care of Vern killing a dark-skinned elfess cold-blooded?

Get your priorities right, over there in the desert!
Herald of Cadomyr

A note has been added to the bottom of the original parchment.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

In his flat, recovering from his wounds a dove reaches him as to the goings on. He frowns, a liar? All Vern said was that he attacked Kahramesz, beat him at first then couldn't hold both Uhuru and Kahramesz the second time around... Bombs? He laughs, "I suppose I Prylers should protect their own, I can respect that. But, nevertheless I won't stand for their lies." And this about Bartimaeus... Struggling to write correctly with his broken arm, he writes the following and sends it off with a servant of the crown.

It is interesting that miss Evie states facts, I am not an alchemist, nor have I met any alchemist willing to sell bombs of any quality. The man was hardly unarmed since he was capable of throwing those bombs at me as I charged before my weapon was drawn. I did charge him first, however factually he was the first to lay an attack. Not to mention being an open cultist to the fallen gave me every right to attack him. Your sister Uhuru was the one who chose to engage me, I tried to avoid engaging her fearing she may have been bewitched by this overlord, and perhaps if I managed to kill him she would come to her senses. I was wrong of course.
And about this nonsense of being the reincarnation of Bartifaenus or whoever it was mister Caldaron said, that is utter nonsense. I have seen 36 winters so how it is possible that I am this reincarnation of some common criminal executed but a few years past is beyond me. My service is in the crown, and I shall not accept such slander. Prylers be warned if you lie, do so in my presence. I understand your concern for your fellow family member, if you will get beyond that I am willing to help you, Uhuru has been a good woman to me I have no wish to see her death, only that of tha priest of Moshran. If ye truly care for your sister then by all means I can help you, if ye do not trust me then that is fine, just don't stand in my way in my hunt for this priest of Moshran! Now, choice is yer's.

Lord Vern Burnhammer
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Vern,
All I know is the bombs I seen hit him not you ((grahic bug?)), I couldn't tell who threw them I only looked up at the explosion, why would a person bomb themselves? Whatever you say your storying telling was not pure truth either. I will not be writing here again but let officials handle the matter.
Evie
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Mayhaps ta bomb was made by a alchemist ta is nat good? Ye should always buy bombs from ta good alchemist ye trust! If ta was ta case, it is no wonder it exploded in his hand.

Yers Sammy
Necral

Post by Necral »

A parchment attached by dagger to a decapitated pigs head is left by the travel altar in Cadomyr...

Let me first say that anyone foolish enough to seek me out for this pathetic excuse for a bounty will be sent swiftly to Cherga, that is, if I can't convince the father to grasp their mortal soul and cast it into the darkest abyss, first, so that they may suffer for an eternity.

Second, to the one who calls himself 'Lord' Vern Burnhammer. You are lucky to still be alive, cretin, so do yourself a favour and stay out of my way, else you wish me to finish where I left off. I held your fate in my hands, Vile stench, do know this, and do realise, that your ignorance will not go unnoticed. Further, for your acts alone, I will start with your so called honorable land of Cadomyr in claiming my first sacrificial victim on this land for the one true Lord, our saviour, Moshran. This is not a threat, but a promise. I hope you can live with this burden on what may be left of your mortal concience.

Third, the only reason Uhuru struck 'Lord' Burnhammer was because he attacked an unarmed man. Perhaps you fools should consider this when handing out your laughable demands. Though, if she is hurt, I will of course return the favour.

May the gods have mercy on you, as I will not.

Overlord Kahramesz
High Priest of Moshran
Preacher of Blood and Bones.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Vern walks by seeing this his face turns red with anger.

"Lad, ye don't know who yer feckin wit.."
Herald of Cadomyr

Until the facts about this situation has been cleared up, the warrant upon Uhuru Pryler is no longer in effect. Whether or not it will remain that way, has yet to be decided.
The warrant on this so called "overlord" Kahramesz remains, now also because of his threats upon the citizens of Cadomyr.
While the investigation is on-going, to avoid further conflict, Uhuru Pryler may not enter Cadomyr without asking permission, and Vern Burnhammer has been placed under house arrest and may not leave Cadomyr. This will remain in effect until a verdict has been made.

Speaking for her majesty, Queen Rosaline Edwards,
~Annabeth
Shenandoah

Post by Shenandoah »

Kahramesz

You sow discord, suspicion, and hatred. And call yourselves a priest of the Blood God.
But it is pathetic and weak to hide behind words and lies. Your God, for its loyal servitor you think you are, hates weakness. You are a cowardly murderer and liar no more, one day you will pay for it and your God is watching and laughing.. If there ever interested him.
But I'll give you your chance to explain yourself to me your words.

Dare ye to contact a girl over, or are you just a pathetic fool?

~Lady Sefja from Cadomyr.