[Archive] ~Free Druids~

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

A small parchment brought by a halfling is nailed to the board ..

There will be a Druid class in three days ((Sunday 7P CST or 1A GMT)) for those that have read the codex and aspire to be a Druid, also for those wishing to brush up on their medico. Pastes and some herbs will be discussed.
Salhari

Post by Salhari »

((sorry i missed the meeting, why did you schedule it during the superbowl? :( i'll try my best to make the next one, i totally forgot about the family get together.
PO Salhari ))
dellakim thornbrae

Post by dellakim thornbrae »

* a small note written in poor common is pinned to the board*

I would like to learn the ways ob the druids,
Kreb'la
Free Druids

Post by Free Druids »

Another class will be scheduled in a few days ((Sunday Feb 8th 7PM CST or 1A GMT))

Welcome Kreb'la, Druid Apprentice.
LoganVane

I Seek the Training of the Druids

Post by LoganVane »

I, Avion Kull, The Collosus of Bongo Row, of Gynk. Hear the Calling of the Teaching of the Druids. I respect the forces of nature and live consistent with it.
Free Druids

Post by Free Druids »

The class is postponed today and set for a few days from now ((Thursday 6PM CST or Midnight GMT ))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I seek to complete my instruction in the ways of Druidism. My teacher, Aldan Vian, Has recently been murdered, as such, I wish to join the Free Druids. I have already started my education, But I need help completeing it.

~Myra~
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

A small parchment is placed on the board.

Myra, you may look on the board under all these other parchments to see the Druids who teach and the apprentices of the Free Druids. You are welcome to come to the class and meet with one of us ((this Thursday)). Any new applicants please read the codex before class.

Thank you,
Achae Eanstray
Free Druids

Post by Free Druids »

For any that may have missed the last lesson, and for any new aspirants that want to meet with the Free Druids, we will be holding the next lesson on ((Tuesday, 8pm EST/ Wednesday, 1am GMT )). A dove sent to Azuros to confirm attendance would be appreciated, but not required to attend the lesson. We look forward to seeing everyone who attends.

~The Free Druids~
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Those who will be attending the meeting tonight please come to the Trollsbane Hospital.

Azuros Tjime
Free Druids

Post by Free Druids »

Another druid lesson will be held in the next days. (( Thursday 9P EST, Friday 1A GMT )) All students and hopefuls are welcome. We look forward to seeing all who attend.

~ The Free Druids ~
Gibble Thibblebum

Joining with the Free Druids

Post by Gibble Thibblebum »

I would like to join myself with the druids. I would like to unlock the secrets of nature. I am a long time farmer and have learned that the only way to live happily in this life is to live in harmony with nature. I would like to grow in that relationship.

Gibble Thibblebum
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

The druid lesson is starting in the next few minutes. All interested in attending, please meet at the hospital in Trollsbane.

~ Fianna Heneghan ~
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

The following parchment is written quickly and somewhat scribbled...

I must be quick before the poison riddles my body to the extent of no return. Please Druids my name is John Pearce and on arriving on the isle I was stung by a poisonous scorpion, and have found that my health is deteriorating dramatically... Please, I must have an antidote, I will exchange what copper I have for this cure...

~J.P

((send P.M plox))
Fianna Heneghan

Fianna looks over the urgent parchment, a look of concern growing in her eyes. She hastily writes a response and offering a small handful of grain to her favorite dove, fastens the note to its leg before sending it off.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

An elf walks slow and gracefully to the board of the druids. He leaves a parchment glued to the board with crushed donf blades.

Many years ago I was considered to be a druid, and would once again like to continue my knowledge and training. When is the next meeting, as I would very much like to attend?

~Arcia~
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae smiles seeing the donf blade holding the parchment and not having another parchment, writes a small message underneath in precise handwriting.

Arcia,

I have sent you a dove that I hope you receive soon.

Achae
Zachary Phoenix

Post by Zachary Phoenix »

A parchment is laying on the ground with a white stain on it. It reads:

My name is Zachary Phoenix, a newcomer to Gobaith, and a natural-born Druid. The Druid Codex of this guild portrays many if not all of my own morals and beliefs. If you would be willing to accept me as an apprentice, I will do what I can to help all of Gobaith live in harmony.

Please- (there is a crusty white stain covering the letter at this location) -dove in response.

PS. So- (the stain reaches to the next part of the letter) -y letter is not properly delivered, my- (stain continues over the top of the letters but some are able to be read) -...ove ...as no... yet been fully trained and messes up sometimes.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Fliers are found around the town of Trollsbane and at the entrance to the building on Tol Vanima.

To all druid students and aspirants,

I will be personally hosting a lesson this ((Friday)). The time shall be announced as the date approaches. All are welcome to attend this session. A dove sent to Azuros Tjime would be appreciated from those attending their first lesson so that we may plan a personal time to meet and review the material covered in past lessons.

I look forward to meeting all of you,

Azuros Tjime
~Free Druids~
Gibble Thibblebum

Ashes

Post by Gibble Thibblebum »

There is an ash streaked note on the board

I..have to tell the druids something. I have done something terrible and I lay myself before Oldra, Ushara and all the cartakers of the forest for my punishment.

In my hubris and greed I lit several campfires in an attempt to get ash. And, the fires...I thought I was safe but...

The forest west of Trollsbane is practically decimated, less then half the trees remain, I...I will not make excuses. I was stupid, I was arrogant and I fear I may have sinned against the land past redemption.

The Eldan tree stands and I have attempted to rectify my mistake in the only way I could think of which was to start rebuilding the stand of trees protecting this holy tree.

I accept responsibility for my actions. I stand prepared to take whatever punishment the druids and the gods deem appropriate even to replanting by hand every tree in the forest.

Tears cannot express the anguish I feel. I felt myself the master of the land. I was wrong. It is I who is her servant. I await your response.

Humbly,
Gibble Thibblebum
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Sighs reading the note on the board yet a look of relief crosses her face as she reads of the eldan oak. Achae grabs a parchment from her bag and writes a small note in precise handwriting signing it with her name then adding the picture of the Free Druids underneath.

Gibble Thibblebum
Be sure to plant them all, some I am sure will try to help if able. The next lesson will encompass fire safety.

Achae Eanstray
~Free Druids~
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

It has been decided that the meeting shall be held at((3pm EST, 8pm GMT)).

Azuros Tjime
~Free Druids~
Pterry

Request to join

Post by Pterry »

A new parchment has appeared on the Free Druids' board. In small, neat, utterly unostentatious script, it reads:

Dear Free Druids of Gobaith,

I would like to join your circle, to do what I can to restore and maintain Nature's balance. I have already spoken to Lady Heneghan of this matter. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to do, and, in the meantime, I will gather medicinal herbs and make bandages for use in the Trollsbane hospital.

Thank you for your time and attention.
~Thig
stetson

Post by stetson »

i would like to learn from the druids to better nature itself

Stetson
Free Druids

Post by Free Druids »

Returning from the woods, her sickle hanging at her side and her bright hair dotted here and there with leaves, Fianna sits in a quiet spot under a tree to sort through a stack of parchments. After writing her replies and sending off her doves, she turns her steps to the boards and pins a note.

Welcome Thigmophiles as a druid apprentice. You are a wonderful addition to our circle.

Stetson, please watch for my dove.

~ Fianna ~
Rainny

Post by Rainny »

I will be holding a lesson in just a few minutes. I am sorry for the late notice, I got consumed by my research. If you are interested, we will meet at the Workshop.

Rainny
Imiak

Post by Imiak »

A young man pins a written note on the druid boards.

Dear Free Druids,

after a conversation with Fianna i want to ask if i may join your circle. I am a druid since ten years, but on my travels i forget some things and i want to refresh my knowledge.

Imiak
Fianna Heneghan

After fussing about with the parchments, straightening them out and leaving them in neatly arranged piles pinned to the board, Fianna attaches a new note very prominently.

To all medico apprentices,

I am beginning informal testing of medico skills. All interested in advancing their knowledge or in having their skills validated please send a dove, leave a note or stop me in town. This is primarily a learning experience, but also an opportunity to show what you know. I will arrange to meet any who are interested.

Thanks to Artimer Fault and Thigmophiles Pterry for doing so well on their first test.

~ Fianna Heneghan ~
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Der Zettel wurde abgerissen
Last edited by MagicMirror on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae stops by the board to read other notes and laughs seeing how neat they are speaking softly "Fianna must have been here", then takes a pen and writes in precise handwriting on a small parchment taking great pains to place it exactly even on the board.

To any aspiring Druids that would like to be Druid Apprentices,

Please read the codex ((in the first post)) then try to meet with one of the Druids when we are awake ((online list for Azuros, Achae, Fianna or Rainny)) by sending a dove, or you can probably catch us in Trolls Bane. Occasionally a Medico class will be offered and you are welcome to attend these also.

Achae Eanstray