Snow falls.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Thargon

Snow falls.

Post by Thargon »

One might discover a trail of blood leading to a small house in the west end of Cadomyr. The trail drags on leading inside the door and to right, there the slumped body of Sean Snow sits still against the wall a hand clutching the fatal wound in his chest. In his other hand a crumpled piece of parchment tightly locked in his grip proves to be a letter addressed to no one the words simply read.
Gone for a walk, back soon
Sean.

The contents of the house which the man seemed to of been staying is completely cleared of anything of value and his depot smashed opened. also reports of a depot in Galmair being forced opened and emptied are whispered around.

((if anyone wants to be bold enough and claim they killed my fellow char do so first come first served. also hope that Gm's are nice enough to hand you over my entire inventory :D .))
Taiah

Re: Snow falls.

Post by Taiah »

Caiah listens to no one in her search calling out his name repeatedly trying to find where he is and even placing a description of him on different places.

Sean Snow.. where are you, I love you!