Message from Wisper

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

HeXiS

Message from Wisper

Post by HeXiS »

any one who is or was trapped in trolls bane.. i have taken it upon my self to clear as much flames as i can.. upon further exploration i have noticed the sky itself is burning.. Nothing i can do of that.. ((if you see question marks. it's the sky not the ground you can walk under them)) also i will be occasionally opening portals to the only place i could find where it was safe and yet still feasible to go.. the Trollsbane telleporter.. you will find me by the workshop. If any other mages could help me get people to safety i'd be.. somewhat grateful i suppose.

~~Ryoukami~~ Also know as Whisper.

P.S. As this event as sparked memories within me. i shall be taking up my Former Title As signed above. For those who wish i will still answer to Whisper as i find it suits me nicely. And the title is pronounced "Re-oh-u-Kah-Me" For those who wish to use a shortened version it is Ryou. or Kami Either one is nicely suiting to my heroism in this time of flames and havoc.