Tol Vanima

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taiah

Tol Vanima

Post by Taiah »

(( open RP English or German welcome ))

Taiah sits on the edge of the chair moving the oil lamp closer as she finishes the parchment with a flourish of her usual cursive and a smile on her face picturing the recipient, letting him know they are fine. Reaching for her journal she whispers in order not to wake the sleeping twins near...

Let me put a few entries into this journal then you can send your parchment Caiah.

Turning many pages of the book seeing a few words stand out frequently Taiah sighs at the memories before finally finding a blank page at the end.

I find myself becoming more concerned about the turn of events on Gobaith lately and have finally convinced Caiah we need to stay here on this beautiful Isle in order to protect the children. Hopefully my prayers have in part been answered, so far there is no plague or other disaster. Even though I pray every day at the altar of the five, the signs are not good. Varshikar is now gone though I don't know why...are the gods angry? Can we do anything to appease them? I wish the elders hadn't gone into the forests some to the mainland but I always include them in my prayers and hope to see them again one day. I'll write quickly before Caiah's pacing wakes the children. She gets restless staying on a peaceful island like Tol Vanima long, but I also know she is worried about someone in particular at Trolls Bane.
Valen Tiercelion

Re: Tol Vanima

Post by Valen Tiercelion »

A song as gentle and soft as the waves now lapping against the greatly diminished shores drifts through the wet groves remaining..

Such a barren and empty street
Nowhere no more do lovers meet
Walking down this desolate path
Loneliness is the friend one hath

All those sweet past activities
Like scenes passing on the high seas
Ai, they keep moving on you see
And never do they stop for me

The love given was oh so quiet
But in return? just the odd riot
Clearly, it was three in a game
Yet never could I have a name

You said love is like falling snow
It's only pretty when carefree
You told me again to let go
'Cause love must be returned to be

Tears flow with a life of their own
What can explain this heady turn
Perhaps the fate was early sown
For these seas to heave and to churn
Valen Tiercelion

Re: Tol Vanima

Post by Valen Tiercelion »

Meanwhile on board the decks of the Tol Vanima, a tall but slim figure may be seen balancing like a bird up on the rigging. With one limb touching down and the other outstretched, he leans forwards gracefully giving off a buoyant air. Suddenly, a big black bird alights, amidst a flapping of wings. "Caw, caw!", it squawks, as if to say hello. Turning to its owner, you're met by a roguish smile with a twinkle in the eyes.