A Gynkeesh Wedding

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

A.E.

A Gynkeesh Wedding

Post by A.E. »

After saying goodbye to William and his son Corvus, Andyra leaves their house in direction of Troll's Bane. William had told her of a mysterious illness Kyre caught and somehow this information did not make Andyra wanting to come to Kyre too close, so she decided to leave when Kyre was on a trip around the island. Andyra had spend quite a while on persuading her brother that it was not necessary to bring her to the harbor. Finally her stubborn brother had agreed and so Andyra was able to enter the Town of Troll's Bane alone.
Quickly she walkes to the workshops to pin a rather large parchment on the board before continuing her way to the harbor where a brigantine waits for her to bring her to Gynk.

Adronfront

Re: A Gynkeesh Wedding

Post by Adronfront »

William runs a hand through his beard as he watches Andyra leaving. Strangely, she had insisted on traveling to the harbor alone and by foot. William can't think of a reason for that but then again she is a woman and what man can understand a woman? William shrugs and opens a portal to the Magic Academy to do some training.
Some hours late, when the night had already arrived, William wanders through the empty streets of Troll's Bane. Soon the workshop is in sight. As he arrives there he reads through the new parchments. When he spots Andyra's invitation he starts reading it closely and after reading the first names a smile forms on his lips. But the smile soon freezes after reading the rest of the names. William sighs and opens a portal to his house. As he arrives there he writes a letter to everyone on the list.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Hod notices his name on the list and ponders for a while , A wedding he thinks..i have never attended one ..wot will happen? humans have strange rites..
I must gather more pigs fat fer my hair,probably need te look me best.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Kyre frowns reading one name on the invitation then drops it on the floor muttering..

I won't get on a ship with that dwarf until he quits shedding...perhaps a simple bath? If not I may have a hex or two.
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Claye passes the notice seeming more interested in an old Runic book, as he makes his way further down the road he is assaulted by a raven containing the same message. walking past the board again reading his message he finally notices the parchment. Reading a few names shrugs and carries on.

Probably best I don't attend..*shudders* a few days on a boat with that hod.. I feel bad for Kyre..