Ghost Theory

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Uhuru

Ghost Theory

Post by Uhuru »

I have a theory that I would like to share with everyone. I believe there are two ghosts on the isle and not just one. My family refers to them as Janus and the Dark One.

Janus has been talking with us. He has not, as far as I can tell, hurt anyone other than to steal mage’s powers to teach them a lesson on what he considers an abuse of powers, which is accompanied by lectures on wastefulness.

The Dark One has been releasing and aiding criminals. He has also been stealing mage’s powers if they defy him or help recapture/hurt the criminals. The Dark One sends people to the cross and sends people all over the island at a whim. He causes great damage to buildings and property all over Gobaith.

I only ask that you consider the possibility that there may be two ghosts on the isle of Gobaith and the ramifications of what this might mean.

Thank you,
~Uhuru~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theorie zum "Geist"

Ich habe eine Theorie die ich der Gemeinschaft mitteilen möchte. Ich glaube, dass es zwei Geister auf dieser Insel sind und nicht nur einer. Meine Familie nennt sie "Janus" und "Der Dunkle".

Janus hat mit uns gesprochen. Soweit wir das beurteilen können hat er noch nie jemanden verletzt, außer dass er Magiern ihre magischen Kräfte nimmt um Ihnen eine Lektion bezüglich des Missbrauchs ihrer Macht zu geben, wie er es bezeichnet. Das ist von Vorträgen über Verschwendung begleitet.

Der Dunkle hat Verbrecher freigelassen und unterstützt. Er nimmt Magiern genauso Ihre Kräfte falls sie ihm trotzen, Verbrecher fangen wollen oder diese angreifen. Der Dunkle tötet und zwingt Leute zum Kreuz der Wiederauferstehung, er versetzt Leute auf der ganzen Insel in Angst. Er verursacht großen Schaden an Gebäuden und Besitztümern auf ganz Gobaith.

Ich möchte hier nur den Gedanken anregen, dass es sich hier um zwei unterschiedliche Geisterwesen handeln könnte welche Gobaith besuchen, und zu bedenken welche Auswirkungen aus dieser Sachverhalt resultieren könnten.

Vielen Dank,
~Uhruru~
Last edited by Uhuru on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leon Demelii

Re: Ghost Theory

Post by Leon Demelii »

Uhuru wrote:I have a theory that I would like to share with everyone. I believe there are two ghosts on the isle and not just one. My family refers to them as Janus and the Dark One.

Janus has been talking with us. He has not, as far as I can tell, hurt anyone other than to steal mage’s powers to teach them a lesson on what he considers an abuse of powers, which is accompanied by lectures on wastefulness.

The Dark One has been releasing and aiding criminals. He has also been stealing mage’s powers if they defy him or help recapture/hurt the criminals. The Dark One sends people to the cross and sends people all over the island at a whim. He causes great damage to buildings and property all over Gobaith.

I only ask that you consider the possibility that there may be two ghosts on the isle of Gobaith and the ramifications of what this might mean.

Thank you,
~Uhuru~

*Leon walks up to the board and writes just below Uhuru's*

The man Janus you speak of, I am fairly certainly the ghost has not only once, but twice harmed me as he plays his 'little games'

One of those times, some may remember a hole in the tailoring shop. That was due to me being thrown through the wall of the building, which left me injured for a few days.

The reason for this, I cannot figure out. I am no mage and whatever powers I have I don't abuse.

My theory, is that there is a ghost (or two ghosts) just out making the Government's job harder. Not to mention the damages around the town in the past few months.

Also, perhaps there is a great deal of abuse of magic going around. Not to mention the constant disrespect from most mages because they feel they are more superior..... But that's a different matter.

-Leon Demelii