Tol Vanima

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tol Vanima

Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

(( This will be the official guild board. Assume that most of this is written in elvish unless otherwise stated. Please no discussions on this thread. Also: Note that no one checks this board account very often, so if you want to contact someone via PM, it is better to send a message to one of the Elders specifically ))

Greetings, Elven Kinsmen. This parchment will display our laws and events. All questions may be sent via dove to one of our Elders, and should not be posted here.

Our Discussion and More Updated Announcement Boards:
(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/viewforum.php?f=62 ))

The Elders encourage all elves to take part in the discussions and events of their homeland. Donations and ideas are always welcomed.

Tol Vanima's funds are listed on the main boards, to be updated when deposits or withdrawls are made. These funds can be made available to Elves in need of financial aid, simply contact one of the Elders to ask about this.

The goal of the Elders is to serve Vanima and her people, and to protect Elven tradition. Please do what you can to help them accomplish this goal by making it your own.

Citizens
The current list of citizens is shown at the Tol Vanimas board ((http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 62&t=33148)). All citizens have the right to vote, and make use of Tol Vanima's resources. Those who wish to become a citizen can contact an Elder.

All matters concerning the shrine or any religious matters of the Five Creators are to be sent to Najianor, Tol Vanima's recognized priest. Monthly Masses to the Five are held in Vanima, and announcements of their dates can be found on our main boards.

All matters of forestation may be discussed with Kale din'Aerlinn, who has agreed to care for our trees here on Tol Vanima.

The following is written in Common:

For those of non Elven blood who wish to walk our lands, be sure you know our laws well. Tol Vanima is led by a council of three elected Elders, who may be contacted in times of need and are looked to for making decisions that affect the island and her people.

Current Elders:

Damien
Arcia
Deanna Tamillin
Raina Narethil
Jerem Elessar

The following laws apply to all who walk the Island of Tol Vanima:
  • - All acts of violence are prohibited, save for self defense.
    - No weapon is to be carried openly on the island. Members of the Elven Guard may oversee this rule for defensive reasons.
    - Resources taken from the island to be used for food or other necessities must be used completely, and may only be used by citizens of the isle. Show respect for the life of the land and do not harm its creatures for training purposes.
    - Trees may only be cut in the far northeast section of forest on the island. All trees cut must be replanted.
    -Elders or member of the Elven Guard have the right to ask anyone to leave the island via the ferry or teleporter.
    -Tol Vanima's resources and tools are useable only by citizens, or those with permission given by an Elder.
Laws may be changed or added at any time, and will be explained with a warning if they are seen to be violated, and if ignored then offenders will be asked to leave the isle. Any questions concerning the laws may be sent to the Elders or members of the Guard.

~The Five Bless us All~

((Dies wird das offizielle Gildenboard, nicht das Andere. Nehmt an, dass das meiste in der Elfensprache geschrieben steht, ausgenommen es ist etwas anderes vorgegeben. Bitte keine Diskussionen!))

Grüße Elfenangehörige,
dieses Pergament zeigt unsere Gesetze und Ereignisse. Alle Fragen können an einen unserer Elder gesendet und sollten nicht hier angebracht werden.

Unser Brett für Diskussionen und Ankündigungen:
(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/viewforum.php?f=62 ))

Die Elder ermutigen alle Elfen Teil dieser Diskussionen und Ereignissen bezüglich ihrer Heimat zu sein.

Tol Vanimas Mittel sind am Hauptbrett angeschlagen und werden aktualisiert, wenn Einzahlungen oder Auszahlungen getätigt werden. Diese Mittel können für Elfen in finanzieller Not verfügbar gemacht werden, kontaktiert einfach einen der Elder und bittet darum (mit Begründung).

Das Ziel der Elder ist es, Vanima und ihren Bürgern zu dienen und die Elfentraditionen zu schützen. Bitte tut was Ihr könnt damit sie ihre Ziele erreichen, indem Ihr sie zu Euren eigenen macht.

Bürger
Die aktuelle Liste der Bürger ist am Brett Tol Vanimas angeschlagen ((http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 62&t=33148)) . Alle Bürger haben das Recht zu wählen und Gebrauch von Tol Vanimas Ressourcen zu machen. Die, die Bürger werden möchte, können einen Elder kontaktieren.

Für alle Angelegenheiten betreffs des Schreines der Fünf Schöpfer sowie alle religiösen Angelegenheiten ist Vanimas anerkannter Priester Najianor zuständig. Monatlich werden Messen zu Ehren der Fünf gehalten, Bekanntmachungen der Termine könnt ihr auf unserem Anschlagsbrett finden.

Das folgende ist in allgemeiner Sprache geschrieben:

Für die, die kein Elfenblut in ihren Adern fließen haben und über unser Land treten wollen, seit euch über unsere Gesetze gut im Bilde!

Tol Vanima wird angeführt von einem Gremium, bestehend aus drei gewählten Eldern, welche in Zeiten der Not kontaktiert werden können und alle Belange, die Vanima und dessen Bürger betreffen, entscheiden.

Momentane Elder:

Damien
Arcia
Deanna Tamillin
Raina Narethil
Jerem Elessar

Die folgenden Gesetze gelten für alle, die über die Insel Tol Vanima wandern:
  • - Alle Gewaltakte sind verboten, außer zur Selbstverteidigung
    - Waffen dürfen nicht öffentlich getragen werden (ausgenommen unser Tinechor)
    -Alle Rohstoffe die auf der Insel abgebaut werden, müssen vollkommen für weitergehende Produkte verwand werden. Hierbei ist es egal ob sie für Nahrung oder für anderweitige Produktgüter Verwendung finden.
    Rohstoffe sammeln dürfen nur Bürger Tol Vanimas, weil ihr Feingefühl für die Natur
    es ihnen verbietet, die Natur für eigennützige Zwecke zu verletzen.
    - Bäume dürfen nur im Nordwald gefällt und müssen nachgepflanzt werden.
    - Mitglieder des Elfenwache und Elder haben das Recht jeden mit der Fähre von der Insel zu beten
    - Die Ressourcen und Werkzeuge auf Tol Vanima dürfen nur von Bürgern oder Personen mit Erlaubnis benutzt werden. Diese Erlaubnis kann nur von den Eldern ausgegeben werden.
Gesetze mögen jederzeit geändert oder ergänzt werden. Diese werden im Falle eines Gesetzbruches erklärt und die Gesetzesbrecher werden verwarnt, sollte die Warnung ignoriert werden werden sie aufgefordert, die Insel zu verlassen. Alle Anfragen die Gesetze von Vanima betreffend können den Eldern oder den Mitgliedern der Wache zugesendet werden.

~Die fünf mögen uns alle Segnen~
Last edited by Tol Vanima on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 am, edited 27 times in total.
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

I deeply regret to announce that Elder Avareniah Igdrasil has departed the island. She will be missed and remembered fondly. May the Five guide you on your path, Avareniah.

Furthermore, a Meeting and Festival will be held on Tol Vanima within the month. No date is decided yet, and arrangements are being made. More information can be found on the Vanima boards.

(( http://p3.forumforfree.com/viewtopic.php?p=1591#1591 ))
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

Volunteers for food and entertainment would be most welcome. Please send me a dove if you can contribute.

-Isilwen Anrion

(( time and date for the festival is being discussed on the OOC section of our forums ))
Gilthas

Post by Gilthas »

If I can gather enough materials I can make several kinds of food that I can bring for the festival.
Here is a list of some of the things:
Sausage Dish
Sausages
Bread/Bread Rolls
Apple Pie
I believe every kind of soup
There might be more but I am not sure. Just send me a dove Isilwen with what you want me to bring and it shall be done.

May the Five Bless us All,
Gilthas
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

One may notice changes to the board

The Elders are gathering a list of citizens. Please contact us with your name if you wish to be on this list.

(( post it here: http://lolindirhelyan.ifastnet.com/foru ... ic.php?t=4 ))

Vielleicht sind euch einige Neuerungen am Brett aufgefallen:

Die Elder sammeln für eine Bürgerliste. Bitte kontaktiert uns mit Eurem Namen, wenn Ihr wünscht auf die Liste hinzugefügt zu werden.

(( postet hier: http://lolindirhelyan.ifastnet.com/foru ... ic.php?t=4 ))
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

Until the quarantine in Trollsbane is lifted, all Elves are strongly encouraged to remain on Tol Vanima, for their own safety.

-Elder Isilwen Anrion
Sima L. Séregon

Post by Sima L. Séregon »

Sadly I have to announcing, that I can't be any longer Elder of Vanima.

I'm druid, full hearted, and I have a task. I have to fulfill this task and I couldn't it the last mounths. I'm really sad, really. I love Vanima, but I prommised, that I will fulfill my task all the time.

I will help, help if I can. I'm always there for you, always a person to talk with! But my Circle needs me and I will be there.

Vanima needs an Elder, who will always be there to fulfill his taks for Vanima. And I can't always decide between Vanima and the Druids.

Please forgive me!

~Sima Lúthien Séregon

______

Traurigerweise muss ich ankündigen, dass ich nicht länger Elderin Vanimas sein kann.

Ich bin Druide, aus vollem Herzen und habe eine Aufgabe. Ich habe diese Aufgabe zu erfüllen und konnte es die letzten Monate nicht.

Ich bin wirklich traurig, wirklich. Ich liebe Vanima, aber ich versprach meine Aufgabe die ganze Zeit zu erfüllen.

Ich werde helfen, helfen wenn ich es kann. Ich bin immer für euch da und eine Person, mit der man reden kann. Mein Zirkel braucht mich und ich werde da sein.

Ich trete aber auch zurück, weil Vanima einen Elder braucht, der voll und ganz sein Leben dieser Aufgabe widmet und ich kann es nicht verantworten, immer wieder zwischen Vanima und den Druiden entscheiden zu müssen.

Verzeiht mir!

~Sima Lúthien Séregon
Duran

Post by Duran »

Ein kleiner Feenmann kommt kichernd zum Brett geflogen, und heftet einen Zettelt darunter:

Liebe Elder, ich würde mich gern mal mit einem von euch treffen, und hätte ein paar Fragen bitte schickt mir eine Taube, oder besucht mich in Vanima, wo ich meist auf den feldern, oder im Wald bin.

~Narilo~

Dan flattert er fröhlich in den wald zurück.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Why aren't the druids stationed upon Vanima, instead of the harsh Western Woods, Sima Lúthien Séregon, daughter of immortal kin? Can you not urge the circle leader to come to Vanima with the rest of the circle, to dwell in these more peacefull woods, with it's endless history?

I think your kindness is still needed upon Vanima, still needed for your brethren. Please, consider my words and suggestions my lady, because I really cannot think of any other capable of filling your position.

May Eldan guide you my lady,

~Lolíndir Helyan~
Duran

Post by Duran »

Ich würde gerne in Vanima heiraten, und wollte fragen ob ich das dürfte.
Ich bitte um eine schnelle andwort.
Saril

Post by Saril »

Werte Elder und Elfen von Tol,
es wurde vor kurzem versucht Soraja Scaramush und mich, Saril Gilgalad zu entführen. Wir hielten uns auf unserer schönen Insel auf und wurden von ihm überrumpelt. Nach Soraja sah der Mensch so ((9349*****)) aus.
Er hat angedeutet, dass dies nicht das letzte Mal sein wird, wo er versuchen wird Jemanden von Tol zu entführen.
Glücklicher weise konnten wir durch ein paar Reisebücher vor ihm fliehen.

Dear Elder and Elfes,
today Soraja Scaramuch and I were victims of an tried kidnapping.We stayed on the beautiful island, when he ... Soraja told me he looked like ((9349*****)).
He said, it would not be the last time, when he will try to kidnap someone from Tol
Fortunatelly we could escape with a portal.

translated by Calenleia

~Saril

PS. Ich haben dann noch das bei der Tür zu den Betten gefunden:

Hängt einen Zettel mit einem Loch unter seinen

Währed ihr geblieben, doch ihr seid gegange.

Ich werde euch holen, dich zu erst liebe Elfin, den Elf danach.

Freud dich auf unser nächstes Spiel

PS. I found his on a door near the bedrooms:

he hangs up a piece of paper under his

You shoul have stayed, but you left.

I will get you first, beautiful elfess, then you elf.

Look out for our next game!
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

~A black Falcon delivers a message for Sideon Vilarion~

Greebas Elder!

Weh honor and respekt Tol Vanima and its peeps.

Meh must inform yoo dat Da Bloodskull Clan and Kingdom ob Silberbrand is at War.

Dis means dat Tol Vanima remain neutral place.

As long as Tol Vanima no interfere in war wid Silberbrand, weh hab no problem wid Tol Vanima.

Meh gib yoo chance to stay neutral in dis. Weh will finish dis one way or odder, but it mehbe long war. Silberbrand strong, but dey hab many weaknesses.

Dis note in curtesy to yoo. Dank yoo.

Yur Friend,
~Warior Queen Kurga Wolfbane, Chiefess of the Bloodskull Clan~
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

(( Remember please, no discussions here-only announcements ))

Some names have been added to the citizen list
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

Passing Elves may notice a new announcement posted on Tol Vanima's message board
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

Greetings, visitors and Elven Kinsmen;

Some may have noticed the new workbenches located in the main hall. These are free to use for citizens. The Elders are in need of certain resources in order to pay for these benches. Any donations are gladly welcomed.
(( PM boardname: Narmir ))
  • 20 units of sand*filled*
    50 apple boards *filled*
    1 peel *filled*
    1 rolling pin *filled*
    5 needles
Any of these items can be given to Elder Isilwen so that she can complete the payment.

Thank you, and may the Blessings of the Five be with you
Last edited by Tol Vanima on Mon May 28, 2007 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

Some changes have been made to the laws.

Einige der Gesetze wurden geändert.
Sineatis Versu

Post by Sineatis Versu »

Werte Bürger von Tol Vanima.

Am 20. des Monats Naras wird die Hohepriesterin der Elara,Sharriya Gomthey, eine Messe zu ihren Ehren abhalten.
Nach Vollendung jener Messe wird im 1. Stockwerk der Bibliothek ein kleines Fest mit Speis und Trank stattfinden.

Ihr werdet herzlich zu dieser Feierlichkeit eingeladen.
Der Treffpunkt ist vor Der Bibliothek zu Troll's Bane.

Im Name der Gemeinschaft Der weiße Pfad.
OOC: ((Treffzeit in echt Samstag 20:00))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear citizens of Tol Vanima.

On the 20th of Naras, the High Priest of Elara, Sharriya Gomthey, will hold a mass to honor Elara.
After the accomplishment of this mass, there will be a little celebration with food and drink in the first storey of the library.

You are warmly invited to take part in this great happening.
The meeting place is in front of the library.

In the name of The White Path.
OOC:((time for the meeting is 8pm GMT+1 ))
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

Elven Kinsmen,

Our Island has fallen to the misfortune of a wildfire this month. Much was lost, and I hope that none were harmed. We will begin the process of healing and rebuilding as soon as possible, but tools and resources are needed to make this so. Now, more than ever, the elves need to unite to make something whole: our beautiful island.

Trees will need to be replanted, rubble must be cleared to make way for new things, and we must keep our animals well fed since their food was burned as well as their home. Any help is welcomed to aid us in our regrowth. If there is need, I may be contacted to help with anything that is needed.

May The Five Bless Us All,
Elder Isilwen Anrion

(( A reminder: I don't check this board account often. If you want to send a PM, please send it to the boardname: Narmir =) ))
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

To repair the construction of your house, you need following materials at first:

130 silver coins
600 bricks
300 sand
15 hammer
15 shovels
15 buckets
500 seedlings of conifere

Contact me if you are ready with the collection.

~The builder Lorian MacGintish~
Last edited by Lennier on Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sima L. Séregon

Post by Sima L. Séregon »

Dear brothers and sisters,

since a few weeks I arrived at Vanima. I apologize my behavior, but I have lost my sister and needed a lot of time to consider some decisions.

But I'm back, fullhearted and I'm going to work for the sand.

I hope you will forgive me and help Vanima.

I bow my head and may Ushara bless us all
~Sima Lúthien Séregon~
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

I will offer the conifer seedlings, if you have need of them.

~Fianna Heneghan
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

To repair the construction of your house, you need following materials at first:

130 silver coins
600 bricks
300 sand
15 hammer
15 shovels
15 buckets
500 seedlings of conifere (payed by Kadiya)
Contact me if you are ready with the collection.

~The builder Lorian MacGintish~
pharse

Post by pharse »

I can contribute the 300 sand and 30 Silver coins.

# Lonsúr #
Saril

Post by Saril »

Die Fünf mit Euch Brüder und Schwestern,
unsere vom Großbrand gezeichnete Stadt braucht eure Hilfe.
Da wir viele Rohstoffe und Werkzeuge für das Inventar
benötigen, bitte ich alle vom Volk der Elfen und unsere Freunde um Spenden.
Gebt diese Islewen, Sedion oder mir.

The five with you brethren and sisters,
ours by serious fire written town needs helping.
We need a multiplicity on materials and tools for the plant and equipment. All friends and elfisch people, please donated.
Would you send Islewen, Sedion or me the following goods please.
Liste/List: all ~ alles da alles im Hafen nur drei Eimer rote Farbe noch hinbringen
105,5 silver/Silber 105,5 by Islewen
10 iron ingots/Eisenbarren 10all/fertig
370 Appleboards/Apfelholzbretter 370 by Mun, Fin and Talirea
5 wool/Wolle 5all/fertig
50 white cloth/weiße Stoffbahnen 50 by Fin and Talireaall/fertig
5 red cloth/ rote Stoffbahnen 5 by Xandrinaall/fertig
29 threads/Garn 29 by Fin and Talirea all/fertig
450 nails/Nägel 450 byMarcus and Ylaraall/fertig
2 long handles/lange Griffe 2 by Fin and Talireaall/fertig
34 saws/Sägen 34 in handall/fertig
34 hammer/Hämmer 34 in handall/fertig
3 red color/rote Farbe 3 by Kadiyaall/fertig
12 scrolls/Schriftrollen 12 by Kadiyaall/fertig
207 cherryboards/Kirschholzbretter 207 by Fin and Talireaall/fertig
1 copper ingot/Kupferbarren 1all/fertig
82 honey combs/Honigwaben 82 by Xandrinaall/fertig
8 copper goblets/Kupferkelche 8all/fertig
Und für das Gebäude/and for the house:
130 silver coins/Silbermünzen 30 by Lonsúr, 100 by Islewen
600 bricks/Backsteine 600 by Calenleia
300 sand/Sand 300 by Lonsurall/fertig
15 hammer/Hammer 15 in handall/fertig
15 shovels/Schaufeln 15 in handall/fertig
15 buckets/Eimer 15 by Fin and Talireaall/fertig
500 seedlings of conifere/Nadelholzbretter 500 payed by Kadiyaall/fertig
Für die Werzeuge suche ich einen Griffespender.
I search a grip for the tools.

Möge unsere Stadt in neuem Glanz erstrahlen
May out town to be aglitter with new splendidness

Saril

Nachtrag: Dank dem Baumeister sind die Kosten etwas gesunken, statt 218 Silber bei den Möbeln brauchen wir nur 105,5 Silberlinge zahlen.

P.S. Alles abgegeben~~~ all ready 10. Elos 23
Last edited by Saril on Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Ich kann 100 Apfelholzbretter spenden, ich werde versuchen noch mehr aufzutreiben.

~munalunder~
Fin Aurelius

Post by Fin Aurelius »

Seid gegrüßt,

nun womit ich und mein Lehrling behilflich sein könnten wären:

Apfelholzbretter (soviele wie noch nötig sind)
weiße Stoffbahnen (50)
Garn (29)
lange Griffe (2 wenn mir gesagt werden kann welche genau)
Sägen (34 zumindest die griffe dazu)
Hammer (34 zumindest die Griffe dazu)
Kirschholzbretter (207)

Für das Gebäude:

Hammer (15 wieder eben die Griffe)
Schaufel (15 ebenfalls Griffe)
Eimer (15)

Alles natürlich als Spende zu sehen.

~Fin Aurelius und Talirea Iomee~
Saril

Post by Saril »

Munalunder, Fin und Talirea vielen dank für die Spenden.
Sobald die Stürme nachlassen setze ich mich mit euch für eine Übergabe in Verbindung.

Die Fünf mit euch

Saril

P.S. gerne doch Sam, wenn ihr zu einer Tafelrunde kommt kaufe ich euch etwas ab (Kuchen und ein paar Suppen)
Last edited by Saril on Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Goldzunge

Post by Sam Goldzunge »

Arbeit macht hunger! Ich kann mit Verpflegung zu Diensten sin, wenn ihr wollt.
~Sam Goldzunge
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Ich hoffe, das durch den Sturm nich alles weg ist. Aber selbst wenn, für die hundert Bretter brauche ich nur einen Tag.

~munalunder~
Last edited by Munalunder on Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xandrina

Post by Xandrina »

Ich werde die roten Stoffe und die Honigwaben beisteuern. Ich geb sie Saril, sobald es das Wetter zu läßt.

~Xandrina~