Town Guard of Troll's Bane / Stadtwache von Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

S'rrt

Re: Town Guard of Troll's Bane / Stadtwache von Trolls Bane

Post by S'rrt »

The Guard roster has been updated. Sorry to see you leave, Roland. You did a very fine job.

~~ Captain S'rrt K'shire of Internal Security
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Etzim Kabich is now a recruit of the guard and another i have high expectations of,
but before he properly begins his service I wish to speak to him.

~Lieutenant Snow.
Etzim

Post by Etzim »

I have spoken to Lt. Snow, and have received an assignment regarding my training and preparation.

I am currently at the location assigned and proceeding as directed. I expect to return to town in 3 to 5 dwarven days to update the Lieutenant on my progress.
Last edited by Etzim on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Mister Kale Drake has failed to contact me and offer any sort of defense or denial. Therefore, I find him guilty of two counts of assault. Charges of threatening Lieutenant Sean and the town of Troll's Bane as a whole were also brought against him by another Guard. He is hereby sentenced to the collection of 500 iron bars. I am also upholding the ban of one Dwarven week set in place by Lieutenant Sean. The iron bars may be delivered to any town official. I expect whomever accepts a delivery to notify myself or Councilor Oxiana immediately.

Samantha Stoneridge
Magistrate of Troll's Bane
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Cedric Demelii has paid his fine for the victim and is authorised to seek refuge in Bane.

Samantha - I have excused him the remainder of his punishment as he has now lost his home and I cannot waste Guards chasing petty criminals.

Regards
Oxi
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Pinned on the board with a dagger as if in a rush to find something to pin it up.

Today I stand down from my position as Lieutenant in order to search for another member of this guard.
Before I do so I recruit Ashley Blackreigns as a Recruit and Rakaela also. You are all now to Report
to Either of your captains S'rrt or Leon unless directed by them otherwise.
Should the captains find you unworthy of this position they have full power to change this.
Farewell.

~Sean Snow.