Town Guard of Troll's Bane / Stadtwache von Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gisela

Re: Town Guard of Troll's Bane / Stadtwache von Trolls Bane

Post by Gisela »

Captain,

Seems you are missing a few Guards at the moment so you might not be aware there was a lot of banging coming from the library this morning but I didn’t notice any building work going on. I had understood the building was out of bounds to regular folk so I thought I best report it.

A concerned onlooker
GolfLima

Anzeige // official announcment

Post by GolfLima »

Anzeige gegen die Orkin Tokah Gnar

Heute, am 08.Ronas 38 am Nachmittag hat mich, einen friedlichen Druiden, die ehrlose Orkin Tokah Gnar aufs hinterhältigste in der Schmiede von den Truhen weggestoßen und mich danach mit Waffen tätlich angegriffen und mir fast mein Leben genommen.
Ich möchte dieses Vergehen hiermit anzeigen und bitte die Wache Trolls Bane´s entsprechende Maßnahmen zu ergreifen, das soetwas nicht wieder passieren kann.

~Jerem

(( p.s. sorry for bad translation into new ))

official announcment against orcess Tokah Gnar

Today, 08.Ronas 38 after high noon, the dishonorable orcess Tokah Gnar attacked me, an friendly peaceful druid, at the smithy and knocked me down.

~Jerem
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

The orcess has been spoken to. Jerem, I would like to have a word with you as well.

~~ Captain S'rrt K'shire of Internal Security

*a line has been added*

The matter has been resolved. No punishments are necessary.
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Citzens and guests alike are to be reminded that the Library is still an unsafe area and till
the Ban is lifted is it forbidden to enter.

~Guard Snow
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Guard Snow is right, the library is still both unsafe and unallowed to enter even though some attempts at repairs have been made.

On another regard, I request an audience with Guy Mitchell and Gemma.

Thargon

Post by Thargon »

A few skeletons have wandered near gates and have been removed.

~Guard Snow.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Guard Zehshirr and recruits Ivan and Keenan ap Cale are hereby discharged from the Guard due to their lack of effort.

S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

ATTENTION

A PLAGUE IS SPREADING IN THE TOWN. LOOK FOR COUGHING UP BLOOD AND BLISTERS.

A SHELTER NEEDS TO BE BUILT ON THE PREMISES OF THE TOWN. A CURE NEEDS TO BE FOUND. THE HELP OF ALL BEST DRUIDS, ALCHEMISTS AND MAGES IS NEEDED.

The bodies found at the merchant camp to the east of the town died of the plague. Studying the diary found at the site links to the young man named Charlie and his "Gramps" who are two of the original sufferers of the disease which killed the people at the camp. Charlie and Gramps were shown to a cave on the path to Varshikar where I gave them supplies to hold out until a a cure is found.

If anyone has come in direct contact especially with coughing from the two, they may have contracted the disease and need to stay away from other people.

There is no time to waste. If anyone is already trying to figure out a cure, get together in Troll's Bane to combine your efforts.

Oxiana, a shelter needs to be built. Contact me as soon as possible so that we may make it happen.

Guards, if anyone is clearly suffering from the disease, find a place where they can stay out of contact with people until a shelter is built.

~~ Guard Captain S'rrt K'shire of Internal Security
Oxi

Official Announcement

Post by Oxi »

Roland Ross and Samantha Stoneridge are hereby authorised to enter the library ruins to search for any historical documents regarding past plagues.

Please do not disturb their work.

Oxi
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

You fools! You should have listen to me!
But there is still time to build a proper temple for the younger gods, which will protect us against the perils of the older gods!

~Pater Josephus~,
Priest of Adron and member of the Beacon Of Hope

PS: And bring me more wine!
PPS: Do I have to mention that no druid, no alchemist and no mage can help you against this plague due to that it is caused by the older gods. All you need are priests such as we from the Beacon of Hope!
Oxi

Official Announcement

Post by Oxi »

This is not a place for spurious claims about a sickness we do yet know the true origin or extent of.

I wish to remind all that scaremongering will not be tolerated and individuals may find themselves prosecuted for disturbing the peace of this Town.

Oxi
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

*a copied note has been left*
Oxi wrote:A camp has been prepared for the sick in the meadow to the east of town. Food, water, warmth and care will be provided to those infected.

Those feeling ill should present directly to the camp after notifying a Town official or if unable they should remain in the hospital until they can be moved.

Again, I appeal for:

Any druids, alchemists and mages prepared to help victims or research a cure.
Any donations of food, furs, and cloth.

Oxi
The donations can be given to a Town Official, including myself, and they will be delivered to those in need.

The elfess Gwathdes Thateme is up to the task of making regular food donations for the sick in the camp.

Thargon

Post by Thargon »

I would ask that any remaining recruits in the guard send me a message and meet me for resource collection and training.

~Guard Snow.
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Notices are added to the Guard board and pinned to all four walls of the library.

DANGER

Do not enter the library.

The old man and boy were seen to enter the library with a pickaxe before illness struck them down.

For your own safety you are asked not to enter.

Any unauthorised person found to be entering the building and disregarding warnings will be charged with disobedience.

Oxi
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

small notice pinned on the board
The dwarf hod is selling false wares to those who fear this plague.
I warn you not to buy his wares as they will have no effect.

~Guard Snow
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

If I heard correctly form the Anne. that she was posted to guard the library.
Not only is she infected.. but stubborn as a mule.
I have to told her to relocate and think she should be taken to the camps.

~Guard Snow.
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

the man Yewan is possibly infected with the plague as he often strolls through the camp with no safety measures.
Claiming to be a"doktor" he is not to be within the town walls till he is cleared as healthy.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Guards and citizens

I will be largely unavailable for my duties for about a dwarven month starting from a couple of days now. I'm promoting the guard Sean to be a Lieutenant and watch over things in case the other Captain Leon isn't there.

I will permit Sean to make recruitments and deal with the necessary steps to provide evidence to the Magistrate for judicial proceedings, and discuss the criminal cases with her.

The guards and the other town officials are free to send me a message in case my assistance is absolutely required. I'm expecting everyone, especially Sean, to be up to the task of securing the town during the sickness and helping the sick.

Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Dame Caiah Daekesh is now a recruit of the trolls bane guard.
I advise the other guards and recruits to get to know her. I have high
expectations of this new recruit and feel she will perform well.

~Lieutenant Snow.
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

The woman eve is showing signs of the sickness going around and is confined to the hospital till confirmed otherwise.
I'm requesting a druid that is familiar with sickness to confirm she is or is not infected and to do it swiftly.

~Lieutenant Snow.

Small note is added
Have removed themselves
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

A male unamed elf is asked to return the shadowplate he took till he has paid for it in full.
Otherwise will be fined and punished accordingly if caught.

~Lieutenant Snow.
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

The man Kale Drake is now charged with 2 cases of assault and assault on a guard directing in a automatic week ban.
The magistrate will provide any further punishments as the case is discussed.

~lieutenant Snow.
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Recruit Caiah has be promoted to Guard with the confirmation of Oxiana and myself.
congratulations Caiah.

~Lieutenant Snow.
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

I appreciate the confidence Trolls Bane has in me.

Dame Caiah Daekash
Guard of Trolls Bane

The elfess appears to walk away from the guard board talking louder then her usual whisper.

Taiah.. what have you got me into now!
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

While on a peaceful stroll, I found an elvish thief laying dead on the ground. I have the shadowplate that was stolen and would ask the owner to contact me.

~Roland Ross
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

I am looking into the allegations against Mister Kale Drake, and will make my ruling within the next Dwarven day. I ask Mister Drake, or any other witnesses who have not spoken to Lieutenant Sean or Guard Caiah, to send me a dove within this time if they wish to offer any additional testimony on the matter. Alternately, they may seek me out in person. I have been spending my free time at the sick camp, so I would recommend a dove to set up a meeting elsewhere.

I appreciate the rapid response of Lieutenant Sean in removing a potential threat from town and his initiative in placing the emergency ban until the case could be brought to me. I ask all Guards to try and keep such bans to no more than two Dwarven days in the future unless there is no official available to try the case.
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

The same un-named elf that stole the armor was seen in town again tonight, engaging in an argument with a Dwarf. He blatantly ignored the Lieutenant's request that he leave, and mine as well. In addition to theft, the elf has attacked a Guard and given more than one name to authorities. "Black Crow" and "Ketchem" are assumed to be aliases. After several frustrating laps around town, he was sent to the cross by myself. He returned yet again, but fled quickly. Guards and citizens are urged to be careful.

Samantha Stoneridge
Magistrate of Troll's Bane
Valen Tiercelion

Post by Valen Tiercelion »

Haven't seen any thefts O wise magistrate, but I have seen you throwing your weight around along with Sean. It looked like you thought yourselves the king and queen of the town respectively. Barbaric attacks made on the pretext of town guarding. How does it make you feel to prey on people like that? All powerful and in control of the universe?

There have been many complaints about your reigns of terror and this town won't know peace until the both of you come down off your high horses and realize that your word alone does not make valid law and what the people think does indeed matter.

And the council? What an axis of equality that was. All they ever did was consult with themselves.
Last edited by Valen Tiercelion on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

To the Valiant Nameless,

No they did not make the laws - I and other former Council members did. They do enforce them though... that is their job and my thanks goes to them for their tireless efforts.

Oxi
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Roland Ross is no longer serving a Guard for the Town of Troll's Bane.

We thank him for his services, it shall not go unnoticed. We are sad to see him leave though wish him the best in whatever is next for him.

-Captain Leon Demelii