The Government of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Thargon

Re: The Government of Troll's Bane

Post by Thargon »

The woman eve is showing signs of the sickness going around and is confined to the hospital till confirmed otherwise.
I'm requesting a druid that is familiar with sickness to confirm she is or is not infected and to do it swiftly.

~Lieutenant Snow.

A small note is added
have removed themselves.
Oxi

Official Announcement

Post by Oxi »

It is with great sorrow I announce the destruction of Varshikar and our condolences goes out to all those who have lost their homes or loved ones.

Bane welcomes all refugees and I expect everyone to show them compassion in this time of need.

The Bearers of Fire will be stationed at the Guard house and I advise all former residents of Varshikar to seek refuge there in the first instance.

If there is any assistance required please send word to me immediately.

With the greatest regard in this time of sorrow,
Oxi
Oxi

Official Announcement

Post by Oxi »

A note has been written hurriedly with a shaking hand and pinned haphazardly around the Town.

It seems our time has come with Bane being struck by massive earth tremor. Although we fared better than Silverbrand, this is not a time to be complacent.

Although the walls of the town appear structurally sound there has been extensive damage underground and people are still being pulled from the rubble. Under no circumstances should people enter the basements of buildings within the town. It is with great sorrow I report that not all have survived this tragedy and the dead retrieved from the ruins are being buried in the meadow over the east gate bridge, alongside the road heading south. We will provide what aid we can to the injured at the hospital and those in need of food or blankets should report to a town official.

The only advice I can offer is to remain within the town only long enough to tend to any wounds and rest enough to regain your strength. Then I urge you all to leave this place and make your way to the boats. Take with you only essentials and the most precious of keep sakes, I fear the boats will be crowded.

I'm sorry.
Oxi