A public apology

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

S'rrt

A public apology

Post by S'rrt »

A message is place atop every depot labeled under Troll's Bane:
I haven't been myself for some days.
The person who you may have thought was me but who actually looked and acted different was another personality, who called himself Bazier, ruling over my body. I was powerless to stop it. Only rarely did I regain the control over my body and was able to shed some light on my changed persona upon request.
The transformation was caused by a potion that I do not remember how it was made or why I made it. I can only imagine there was a factor I didn't take into account or simply didn't know it existed.
I managed to find a cure based on what little I could find on my notes that Bazier had apparently soaked in an alcoholic substance. I'm sad to say that I don't know if he's gone for good.. He might be, he might be not.
I present my humblest apologies to anyone I may have hurt physically or mentally under Bazier's control. Please address yourselves to me so that I can apologize personally.

I'm sorry.
- S'rrt
Last edited by S'rrt on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonara Stone

Re: A public apology

Post by Sonara Stone »

A small lizardess lays in a nearby river, watching the people come up and read the parchment, and watching them go on about their business. For almost an hour she waits, until no one is in sight and she can dash over to the depot. As she reads the letter her eyes widen, and then in a flash of fury she strikes her claws across the paper. There is a pause before she continues to rip the parchment apart, lizardian eyes glossing over. She turns and stalks back to the river, leaving what had been the letter shreds of paper on the ground.

"Thiss izn't happening.. This izn't happening.."
S'rrt

Re: A public apology

Post by S'rrt »

It had happened again.

Set in motion by unbearable grief in his love life, S'rrt became vulnerable. Bazier took advantage of it. S'rrt was unable to stop him.. or perhaps not willing. After all he had given up hope on many fronts as a chain reaction starting from Lura's denouncement of him.

He sits in a basement or a dungeon somewhere leaning against the corner. He has shackled his hand to the wall and only he knows where the key is.
He doesn't want to know what Bazier had done but what he knows for sure is that blood was spilled. His claws, armor and worst of all daggers are covered in blood not of his own. There are also a few pieces of a torn parchment stuck on that blood, the letter he recognizes as the one he was writing Lura just before the transformation.
He holds a dagger in his steel gloved hand and drums the back of his head on the hard wall behind him as he thinks things through, occasionally wailing and shaking his head.

After a day, maybe longer of sitting there in the dungeon he brings the dagger up to his throat.

Several minutes go by as his hand stays. He lets his dagger hand drop to his side as a dove who clearly had a hard time finding him hops along the floor to him. He strokes its head with a claw gently before reading the message. Very soon he begins writing a response and sends it off with the dove. The dagger stays on the floor and he folds his arms on his chest.

((feel free to post your character's point of view of a visit you've made IG))