Mental Application and Concentration course.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Maeglin Telemmaite

Mental Application and Concentration course.

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

Greetings to all whom read this and that it may concern,
I am Ssaron Klawtail and as of the meeting of the members of the magic academy I talked to mister Athian and he has given me permission to teach a class.
My said class will be the Mental Applications and Concentrations of Magic, as a side to it because I am an ex priest, there will also be smaller side classes of religious practices rituals etc. that I happen to know.
Within the mental application and concentration one can learn things about focusing his or her mind in order to concentrate more and produce more results such as preforming magic without uttering a single rune. I myself can do this and have done it and other things and I am not even a full mage.
This is a very General description of my class and not the full thing. We will cover many different areas. As a side note, this is NOT my "theory of magic" or anything of that sort.It is about honing ones mind through mental training and focus. Will a few of my ideas and thoughts about some things we cover come out? OF COURSE! but does that mean that they are right for everyone? NO! so i shall not force them upon you or criticize you and say your wrong etc. Furthermore this class is free and is not limited to just mages. Anyone with an interest in magic or mental Focus may apply. Please contact me by dove if interested. If not, Thanks for Reading.
~Ssaron Klawtail~