Bloodskull Clan

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

veralion

Post by veralion »

There be no fights. Me told orcs stop cause much trouble! We not wants fights and enemies all over... Me ask please to just try to avoids town and peoples.. guard the castle with less haste and more mature... Cave have everything, we just need Darlok to finds depot for us agains if someone hasnt already...

Fareba

Veralion
Ashburg Gragthanggar

Post by Ashburg Gragthanggar »

Yub...listen to the chief! We no fight...instead lets all do like him...go to town and dance with long ears. Me getting tired of people stealing depot and finding pesky bugs in cave!

Ashburg
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

Me thinks time has come to gather wood, by either old stocks or to buy from anyone still selling some.
With it, one could craft boats and canoes and sail north or east, far away from this cursed place.
Island is no longer useful for any orc.

The cave given to us by Darlok is cursed and evil.
The gods of the island dislike orcs, it is evident.

I awoke and realize I was ghost, watching two giant spiders chew on old body.The gods granted me another life as I reached the cross, but I doubt it will happen again.

The cave is an evil place...not worth fighting for me thinks...
Stockchest dissapear from time to time.
Spiders appear and eat orcs.
(strange how this happens only in the bloodksulls cave)

Me begins thinking only fools will live in that deamonous pit.
Maybe time has come to leave and find new places to hunt.

(If depots can be stolen as an IC action, It is rediculous...)
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

Kzarak right, it plain see not sposed ave cave not sposed ave home not sposed ave noffin! Me guard castle day after day for deal that gives cave an for wot? Get all food, beer an treasure taken way. It real strange orc gets angry huh? An when do get angry an mayby shout at some longear or human or try get something eat or drink me hears "Ooh me goin tell chief, he be angry at you for this me his best frind" an when hear this an me wan stick arm down own throat rip out insides an throw if face of stupids.

Me want out. Resigns from this clan it too strange for me. No can understand ways. Me no hold grudge gainst orc brothers or chief so not must be fight or anythin unless really want to. But that it, me no fits in clan ere is noffin like home no can understand. Gargoth not skull anymore, Farebba brothers.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Brother Gargoth! Do no leaves clan! Lets us do somethings first. We gots to speaks with Darlok bouts this, and me likes idea of finding woods. If we gets off this islands me sure everything fits with us. Me not know why things like this right nows, but we alls must endure hardships, eh? Me have had many through years. Consider not leaving clan, please. Me sure brothers not want you leave either. Perhaps we speaks sometime bouts this. Farebaa

Chief Veralion
Ashburg Gragthanggar

Post by Ashburg Gragthanggar »

Me is leaving skulls too. Ashburg no skull anymore. Farebba

Ashburg
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I hope Ashburg realizes, if he leaves the clan, he is no longer welcome in the Bloodskull cave, and he must live in town.

Grant
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion looks at the post and frowns as he looks down and shakes his head. "Why must we falls apart now..." he mutters. Then he walks off to work with Orcundo in the forest...
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

Me not see how Grant is ruler over bloodskulls cave but he prolly right anyhow and me knows me for sure not goin live there anyhow. Not like idea of wake up in spiderweb with huge spider waitin to eat me. Me talk wit Veralion today but me still leave. Mayby someday want come back and if chief wan take in then is up him but for now it better for Gargoth an clan this way.
Grishnak Bloodlust

Post by Grishnak Bloodlust »

Gargoth make sence! Why we do as told wen we can do as we want? We's need find and crush who took depot!! And kill person who put spiders in cave too!

Annoyed, Grish
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Veralion,

It would be smart to send a dove to Gurok in these times.....yes....yes it would.

~Not Signed~
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

OOC:
A lot of backbone is lost with Gargoth and Ashburg abandoning clan.
Instead of leaving this quickly, make a demand to chief and clan, an ultimatum. This is what we require to remian in clan...etc

I'm sure Veralion will listen to his fellow clanorcs, but chief needs chance to hear complaints and what needs to be improved.

I believe Gargoths main reason for leaving is cause of Veralion taking side with this "returner" instead of him, beeing a clanbrother.
Ashburg cause of chief talking to elfs in Trollsbane.
Correct if im wrong.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

OOC:

The silliest reason to leave is becuase Veralion sides with an old friend, rather then an orc brother.

If you were to think about it, it does make sense, considering its happened numerous times in history, including me with Gurok during the second war of my guild, and even then me and gurok werent old friends anyways.

Times may have changed, but the blood and memories that run through our veins are quite the same.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

OOC:
You can perfectly understand why their leaving. Ashburg is leaving because he is about 20x stronger then Veralion. There is no reason to follow someone weaker. And Veralion doesn't let them do raids without his permission because they might hurt a friend of his.
So they have ever right to leave, and the player of Ashburg thinks it would be unfair if Ashburg challenged Veralion to a duel to see who rules the clan. He would rather make another.
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

OOC:

Returner you make no sense. As a player I see why the chief may side with a human friend rather than an orc clanmember he has not known as long, but as the orc char I play he really does not give a damn.
And anyway I hardly decided to take my char out of the clan based on anything other than IC events wich I have also said ingame and eh yea that is about it cause this is not an OOC matter at all...
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

OOC:

Its not the army that counts, its the general.

Remember that, and check the chronicle if you dont believe me.

can we get back to the RP here?
Wiergraf

Post by Wiergraf »

Hmm... what to do... what to do...
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

OOC:

Returner:

Its the guildboard, not the rpg board.
Everything concerning guilds/clans to be posted/discussed here, be it OOC or IC.
There is no requirement that OOC should be kept to a minimum here.
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

This clan once mighty. Now Ashburg and Gargoth leave, become trators. Now Kazarak die. Leader Veralion not good leader, to much bad happen. Me leave now. Me go side with Lyrenzia and kill Darlok and mens.

Gru'kuk Gorock
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

OOC: By the way, I'm dead.

If you prefer the IC version check out 'Workings at the ruins' or rpgboard.
Don't wanna rewrite that again... :x

Too much powerplay and nealry no rp going on so I need a break.
Derthag

Post by Derthag »

Me wants join Bloodskulls, hows me do this?

~~Derthag~~
Grunith Shuth

Post by Grunith Shuth »

Greebas Brother orc Derthag.

Me sure you can join but to be sure me want to do something. Although me not got permission to do this me still do it. it for better of the clan...ok here go long speech that took half day to come up with.

A new orc who wishes to joins us has to swear loyalty to the clan as a whole and swear that one not give skulls bad name. True purpose of clan somehow died ago. We are a clan of honor, we are clan that have come up from back to founders of clan. Veralion, Kzarak, and Gurok had in mind a clan that would give orcs name back. We earn our rightful place amongst other races. This is what me want it to be. Sole purpose me joined this clan was cause of this and it seem it not what it used to be. Any orc joining this clan must understand this and accept it as one of our goals.

Another thing is that orc must know how to control certain situations and must be strong enough to be worthy opponent. Orc must be able to at least kill Mummies with ease and be able to kill skeleton with not much difficulty either. This show strength. No matter how you do it, just long as you live. If you wish to join seek me out. Me test strentghs of you. This case that orc must be strong cause that what skulls are. Strong independent orcs that not rely on other races to raise us, but only for trade. We will make orcs of this island and of all Illarion from lands beyond island that we worthy companions as forbarers said before. Therefor orc must have qualities like this. We not need orcs who go around killing for no reason. That show that we are like the image we have gathered over time. The orc also must not be strong physically but mentally with pride. This is what a true skull must have as well or it will not be possible to support his own clan. Pride is loyalty to his clan.

From here on out, if leader not make meeting times or not me will. Me will call rallies once in a while at least instead of never. Me hopes many will show so much can be dones. Things be discussed about whats to does. Me not assuming title leader but roles until Veralion come back. Me not know where he go but me hope he show back. Until then this how things be, how they meant to be when skulls first began. Derthag. Seek me out in time. Leave time on paper here and me take a look and decide if good or not to meet. If not don't be discouraged, just make nother time. Thanks and we sees by how strong you ares.

Any members who still active, old and newer ones, leave names here. Me wants to see who still active. Me will leave list of who is. So far it is just I, Orcundo, Wiergraf, and few others me memory fail to remember. Please again leave names. Thanks again brothers for listening of long speech. Also my plan to make time for first rally in long time soon. Good luck brothers and remember what me said.

~Council member Grunith Shuth~

An orc nods to himself as he hammers the parchment into the wall of the town wall and paints a red skull over it and then walks off back to the ogre cave to where he stays now but this time with a proud walk as he head back through the night.
Orcundo

Post by Orcundo »

As a member of the bloodskulls i have been thinking of alot of things to help our clan get bigger and stronger.

Also for you who do not know i am a master blacksmith and if you need anything give me a shout
Also i am working on my tailoring and i shall be a master soon... if you need any tailored goods i shall make them to...

all of my prices are fair..

I am taking donations for the clan.. if you just want to give 1 gold .. give it .. we still need some more money for the construction of the cave on the mainland.

~Orcundo~
Derthag

Post by Derthag »

Me thinks these times good:

(( All times GMT ))
15 September 5pm, 7pm
16 September 5pm,8pm,9pm
17 September 5pm
18 September 5pm, 8pm, 9pm

Thanks Yoo

~~ Derthag ~~
Grunith Shuth

Post by Grunith Shuth »

Well Derthag. Those times not good. They all times when me sleep. (( I'm at school up until 9p.m. GMT when I get out and I don't get home till about 9:30 p.m. GMT. Some of those days mentioned I won't be able to get on until nearly 11:00 p.m. GMT probably when you're in bed ))

Me gots better time that may works for us. Few days away but patience be needed. Me state it now.

19 September 9:30 P.M. ((GMT)) or 10:00 P.M. ((GMT))
20 September Between 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. ((GMT))

Pick times best for you or if wants earlier extend times past 9:00 P.M. ((GMT)) so mes be able to be not sleepy and takes look at test with you see how yous are. Other than thats just keeps training if not readies. Let me knows what you wants. Me told you when availables so if want sooner make good times me can make. Thanks.

~Council Member, Grunith Shuth~
Derthag

Post by Derthag »

Me thinks then these two times goods for both of us:

19 September 10:00 P.M. ((GMT))
20 September 10:00 P.M. ((GMT))

Thes are goods for yoo?

~~Derthag~~
Grunith Shuth

Post by Grunith Shuth »

Yub both are good. Me look forward to meeting you. Me may not make one but if not one then the second one. It all depends but one me will make. Good luck to yous.

~council member, Grunith Shuth~
Grunith Shuth

Post by Grunith Shuth »

Oks. Since we mets earlier yesterday Derthag had proven himself a worthy enough orc to be a true skull. All currect skulls please welcome our new skull into the clan. He will be a good asset to the clan. Also if any of you find any other fellows orcs that wish to be in clan or you thinks one is of good values and could prove self to clan let me knows and we can sets up meeting. If any orcs wish to join, no be afraid to leave message here. Also me leaves list of members who me have heard from lately. Current active members are:

Veralion (He away but be back)
Grunith Shuth
Derthag
Orcundo
Korg Blacktooth
Tharge
Drogolas

If any other skulls still active and me not have name on list then lets me know. Me sorry if me leave you out. Other than that those only other skulls me seen around as of late. Remember if name not on list not mean you still skull. Even old inactive members still skulls and always welcomed to join fellow orcs, new and old. Farebba for now brothers.

~Grunith Shuth, council member~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Grunith, and all the other Bloodskull councilmen. I must make a meeting with you. We must meet a discuss a very important topic. I hope to recieve a letter from you stating when a good time for you is.

Grant Herion
Grunith Shuth

Post by Grunith Shuth »

To Grant,

Me only council member that is left. Me will tell you what happened to others. The election never finished and new members to council were never conducted and me can not pick new members. That duty of cheif. Here list of old council members:

Veralion (Left for uknown periods of time)
Kzarak Zorouch (Deceased)
Grunith Shuth (Alive)
wiergraf (Alive but left island.)
Ashburg Garangatthar (Left skull clan)

So me suppose me can make good time today. Hmm. How are these times?

14:00 ((GMT))
3:00 (( East Coast))
2:00 (( Central ))

((All the same times))

And yes me means those times for today. If yous get this send me letter by dove if not want others to know meeting place or just say up straight here. Me will be waiting for response. Me will mainly be available all day. Thanks.

~Grunith Shuth, council member~