Bloodskull Clan

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

veralion

Post by veralion »

Greebs!! Cave almost dones!! Sees?!

(forums, hehe...> http://www.aladar.distanthost.com/blood ... 8ec7eddb42 )
Pok'ash

Post by Pok'ash »

Me want to come back is there anyway me come back?

Pok

Scout for the Guild The Movement
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

Dear Bloodskull Clan,

in the light of the recent election of the Lyrenzia Council, i would like you to cast your possible votes to Zerbus.

So please advice all Members, who are registered citizens of Trolls Bane, to vote for him.

With respect,
Darlok
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

All of you orcs that can vote, I would like it if you could vote for Zerbus as he is fair and kind.

Grant Herion
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

Well...we kinda not live in town. Not think really any us can vote. Me not can anyway but no sure we would count if did.
Grishnak Bloodlust

Post by Grishnak Bloodlust »

Far as me knows I am on their list o' names. I trust Darlok so me vote for who he believe, cuz I believe he is right!

Grish.
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

Someone murder pigstock of clan!
Especially Gargoth work hard to create our own bunch of pigs.

Me have dream that clan breed hundreds of pigs and have eternal stock of meat.Now dream is destroyed.

Whoever did this must be found and hacked to meat!

All who wish to help finding butcher of pigstock, will ...umm be good...

-Kzarak...
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Veralion, you joined Darlok's side for many reasons. One of thing was to over throw Lyrenzia. If you still wish to do this contact me and join forces with myself.

Thank you,
Grant Herion
veralion

Post by veralion »

An orc walks in, furious, and begins to scribble a message down on some paper.

BLOODSKULLs! Me is tired of hearing me clansmen gone insain! And me also hears you attacks friends of me and clans! Yous must control your anger and thirst for blood! Please! Speak to me as soon as yous can...

-Chief Veralion-
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

They attacked town because the depots were stolen, they believes the men intown had something to do with it. They went to town on a raid. But no one paid them any money and told them they were not welcome to be there. So of course they fought them.

Grant Herion
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

( How can anyone "steal depots" ??? I've seen they are gone, whats this? )
Rouk 'el Ghuul

Post by Rouk 'el Ghuul »

((that was not a IC action, they were removed as a part or the rp, i guess))
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

((Magda removed them because she said they were hers... But the orcs still did a raid.))
veralion

Post by veralion »

Bloodskulls. Me tell you now, get what you needs from town and stay at cave. No more venture to town unless big emergency...

-Chief Veralion
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

Let see... me needs food, beer, monies, weapons, armours and all other stuff. Me puts all belongs in clan chest and now all stolen way. Me hungry me poor me loose everythin, it hard no be angry. No fish in cave waters an also ton of stones been puts in cave in try to trap orcs me sure.
Also Kzarak pigfarm been destroyed, now no can grow meats for clan. How sposed eat?! All evils townpeople hate orc me always know, now goes too far me think this not can go on. Next time wakes up cave mayby huge boulder is on entrance an is trapped forever.

Gargoth starves an no gots gold even buy food as if any evil wold sell anyhow. Me wan follow chief but hard on empty stomach. Me no go town but hunt outside, and all outside is fair hunting game. If orc no can ave peace in home, other no can ave peace outside.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

I'm a townsperson, and without orcs, I would be dead a long time ago.

though its best to remain docile, or elsealot of townspeople will hate you, and do you want that to be forced from the city?

~San~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I don't think you can force much san.

Grant Herion
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

force?

I'm a tailor grant, not a warrior

~San~
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

We only need Trollbane for trading things, and especially now with the drought.
(WHAT WE DO NEED IS A DEPOT!!! HOW CAN THEY SIMPLY BE GONE?
IS IT SOME SORT OF PUNISHMENT FOR SOMETHING?

And Grant and Returner, with all respect, only orcspams on this clanboard please :wink: )
Ashburg Gragthanggar

Post by Ashburg Gragthanggar »

Depots back, thanks to Darlok. Skulls also have long ear slave now too, he name Rynt. If he not follow orders, bash him until he do.

When will election for council end? Everyone who wanted to has voted. Should end it now.

Ashburg.
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

Darlok just save many life and valuables for townspeople, them should build him statue now cause he their hero. If cave restored me no need hurt anyone. Me guard castle again for him now.
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

Kzarak raises a mug of beer...

"Hail Darlok!!! May gods bleshhh.....Darlok!!! For Darlok...drinks!!"
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

(( Oh yeah, and as my character is now your slave, you can try and get him to do work for you. Just catch me while I'm on, He'll be in the cell in your cave. ))
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

This Elf slave be nice at first...bring meat to Kzarak, this be good...
And make Kzarak amused watching elf feeling agony... hehe

But later Kzarak makes trade with guest and we go watch prisoner to amuse guest.
He then casts magic and puts corridor on fire!

Grrrr...who holds the key to cell? He must be punished or murdered...grrr
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

Rynt stares at the huge hole in the side of his cell with disbelief. After a few seconds, he thanks the massive ogre who made it, and runs out of the cave as quickly as he can. On his way back to the town, he avoids the castle.
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

Brothers!

Cave been again plundered! Chest of clan gone an me also gets chased by huge spiders! This no can go on. Rage inside Gargoth builds as seen orc grunts eaten by spiders. Town no want us an not can allow own home in peace it jus like all them stupidfaces! Now starve, all food me bring an put in saftey of chest gone. Hunt for food an also riches. No can take insult over insult against clan, race and self!

-Gargoth-
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

a note in crude orcish is posted

Greebs,

Chief Veralion,

I ask, begged.....and..... pleaded at you...

orcs continous running rampant, Gargoth near make me bash him in tavern for sit in Rugo's chair, you know I was brought old ways up, and gone long time, he annoying, I should have bash and make big mess for lizard bartender clean up!

Keep orcs or cave under control, or me will not be happy to see orc no more, me start be ready like other town people and bash much, and Veralion remember how hard I use to bash heads!

FAREBA!

~San~
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

All beer gone so me go tavern get some. Lucky Salathe bartender he almost like frind and also gives meat feed hungry orc. Me sit down ave beer an some stupid human go on bout not sit that chair bla bla me get bored real fast so no listen jus drink beer. Then human start make fun remark bout how he goin smash orcs and mayby even chief when meets and me jus laugh some then leave.

Me not know anyone own chair never heard of wot name write there above. But you start pull dagger an threat not me stupid human. Mayby it better chief throw me out from clan so can smash big mouth human to much smaller pieces. Me not send his insides flying all over tavern as favour to Chief an Salathe meat an beer giver. Start yappin when you outside town human "san" an me stick sword in you face.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

If thats a challenge, I Accept

find me in town, and I will settle this face to face

~San~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Orcs calm down. There is plenty of rum in Darlok's castle's celler. Do not cause trouble.

Grant