In Hiding.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Maeglin Telemmaite

In Hiding.

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

In a few locations across Gobaith these small little fliers can be seen. Not many will notice nor will many care. But they must be written anyways.
As he strolled about his evening that was going horribly from one bad event to the next..Maeglin Telemmaite Vian decided he is better kept underground. he has gone to his home and that is where he shall stay unless he is needed. The world is not place for an elf like him as the reasons he is hiding made apparent. He walked around and said goodbye to those who were around who he thought deserved one at that time..mostly his friends..a few creatures..he even stopped ta pay a visit to the golem and had a nice chat with him..catching up on the sounds heard around the mountains. His oh so terrible night and the people who made it that way drove him into a solitude..

~With love always and for ever more..my heart is yours as is my soul, the wolf who clad in blackened snow, has spent his time he must go, the last ones for whom he remained, have proven faithless yet again, so now the wolf who now must go, gives to you his heart of gold.~