On A Mission

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Silo

On A Mission

Post by Silo »

"Alistair! Wake your bloody self up!"

The words ring through the emptied streets of 'Bane, night's shroud seeming to dampen the shout. Gabriel, clad in his usual eye-wrenching assortment of colors, marches through the streets, calling out Alistair's name. A sword in one hand, a big bag of something in the other, he walks with a determined stride, clearly set to see his mission through, or... try really hard to make sure it is. Damned man's got to be here... Era said so.

"Alistair! 's about Tirrend!"

Another shout, answered again by silence.

Gotta find him... Gotta find Tirrend...

((Open RP, so long as it's relatively relevant.))
TiaSarah

Re: On A Mission

Post by TiaSarah »

Era watches him go, wincing slightly as he yells. She blinks back her tears and whispers a prayer to whatever Gods are listening. "Please let that have bought me enough time to figure out a way to stop him... Or at least let Alistair give him what he needs to see the truth." She sighs as she hears him yell again, turning back to join her love.
Silo

Post by Silo »

Morning. Morning, and still nothing.

Gabriel walks again through the streets asking all he sees if they've seen a man named Alistair. "You know, he's about... this tall, and... he's got some hair, and..." How'm I supposed to find him if I don't even know what he LOOKS like? Occasionally, the lad resorts to his hollering, then returns to asking politely - well, relatively politely. And so the cycle continues.

I'll find Tirrend. He's not dead. He's not.

Really. He's not.
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Walking into the northern gate on her way to the hospital having left Maddi with the nanny, Cay hears the shout wondering what is happening. Instead of her usual route past the jail, she immediately turns toward the fire, her curiosity increasing. Managing to just grasp the end of Gabriel's words, Cay begins to shake her head in the negative.

Of course he is not dead, look what he went through already! He is tough and strong, always with a sense of humor. I'll help you look for him.