A declaration of independance

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

MyNameHere

A declaration of independance

Post by MyNameHere »

A transcription of one and the same document can be found on the gates of Trolls Bane and the town walls of Greenbriar.

Today, on the 16th of Findos, year 34, the reign of terror of the halflings in our town Greenbriar has come to an end. We, the shadow council of Greenbriar, acting as parliament, have brought an end to their rule in the name of justice and liberty. Their racist oppression shall no longer be tolerated.

From now on, Greenbriar shall be known as the kingdom of Greenbriar and will be ruled by the shadow council and the mighty king.

The king and council are considered the sole authority on the grounds of the former town of Greenbriar, any other opinion is considered treason and punishable by death.

For the people! Against racism!

~King Beaumenton the first
~Ekard Cirderf, high judge
~Pernickety Blue, minister of whores

The sheets in Trolls Bane have another name added to the signatures.
~Evie, not worthy of any title.
Djironnyma

Re: A declaration of independance

Post by Djironnyma »

Even if this seems to be nothing than a bad joke to us, we remember anyone that Green Brair and the Littlethorn Family have a defence contract with the Order of the Bearers of the Fire. Any action against the sovereignty and peace of Green Brair is also a declaration of war against our Order.

~Djironnyma
Po Will

Re: A declaration of independance

Post by Po Will »

By the divine wisdom of Elara, and the mighty flame of Brágon. I state that any named pretenders set foot on my homstead, I'll have you cooked, mauled and thrown to Orc's in accordance to your act of aggression towards the Land of the Littlethorns. You have been warned, remove yourselves or by the gods I'll have your knee caps lined in my jail as a reminder to all those foolish enough to try my good will.

~Tiyrpn Trill Talltalker,
Over-seer of the Littlethorns Greenbriar
~