Bounty

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ereaes

Bounty

Post by Ereaes »

Many notes similar to this have been posted in all major towns, including Greenbriar, Varshikar, Tol Vanima, and Trollsbane.

This is not an act of the trollsbane government, nor has any affiliation with her guard. This is a personal bounty that i am gladly paying from my own pocket.

This is a Bounty, and it is open for any and all who wish to do justice and get paid for it. 50 silver pieces will be given to anyone who will take down the Mage known as Rylar. The man nearly killed a child and a baby. By doing this he has made himself an eternal enemy in me, and i will spare no expense to have his head. Should you kill him, and present his head to me, your reward will be much greater than a simple 50 silver.

Fredric Drake
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

Below

And one gold for Fredric head.

signed with,

A friend of mages.
Qeewee

Re: Bounty

Post by Qeewee »

Two gold for the head of whoever wrote that, along with the proof that it is the person who wrote that about Fredrics head.

~Sasha
Sirith-Rym

Post by Sirith-Rym »

Posted beneath the bounty is the following:

And anyone who touches a hair on the young mages head will get a personal visit from me.

Signed,
Asliendor
The old man
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

The tall man walks up to one of his MANY postings, this particular one in Trollsbane and views the responses with a grunt

My bounty holds true. And if you kill him, from which there is no return, a large bounty will be given to you. Feel free to do what ever you wish to those who seek to aid this murderer and attempted baby killer.

Fredric Drake
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Rylar has been sent to the cross. I do not require coins for this, as what he did is the reason I sent him there. Anyone that try to revenge him will suffer the same faith as him.

~Sasha
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Walking out of the tavern, a young and confident teen decides to correct the previous parchment with the words Fait
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Strolling out of the library, an old and educated man decides to correct the previous parchment with the word fate.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Coming out of the water, a lizardian femal scratches her hand and corrects the word in fat