ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE BEACON OF HOPE/BEKANNTMACHUNG DES LEUCHT

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Teflon

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE BEACON OF HOPE/BEKANNTMACHUNG DES LEUCHT

Post by Teflon »

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE BEACON OF HOPE

Dear folks of Gobaith,

I, Pater Josephus, priest of of Adron, will perform a mass on the 14th of Eldas in the year 38 after the witchking at 6 o'clock in the afternoon in order to ask our gods for salvation and protection from the recent plague.

Together we will find a cure. The more attend, the more easily we will find an answer to this problem of our suffering fellows!

The mass will take place at the camp eastside of Trolls Bane as the last time.

Bring gifts for the gods! Wine for Adron (and me), flowers for Sirani, and so on and so forth.

May the gods protect us!
~Pater Josephus~,
Priest of Adron and member of the Beacon Of Hope
BEKANNTMACHUNG DES LEUCHTFEUER DER HOFFNUNG

Bürger und Bürgerinnen von Gobaith!

Ich Pater Josephus, Priester des Adron, werde eine Messe halten am 14. Eldas im Jahre 38 nach dem Hexenkönig um 6 Uhr nachmittags um unsere Götter nach Heilung und Schutz vor der jüngsten Plage zu befragen.

Zusammen werden wir ein Heilmittel finden. Je mehr daran teilnehmen, umso eher werden wir eine Lösung zum Problem unserer leidenten Mitmenschen finden!

Die Messe wird im Lager östlich von Trollbane stattfinden.

Bring Geschenke für die Götter! Wein für Adron (und mich), Blumen für Sirani, und so weiter.

Mögen die Götter uns beschützen!
~Pater Josephus~,
Priester des Adron und Mitglieder des Leuchtfeuer der Hoffnung
Last edited by Teflon on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oxi

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE BEACON OF HOPE/BEKANNTMACHUNG DES LE

Post by Oxi »

A parchment is added beneath the announcement bearing the official mark of Troll's Bane

Pater Josephus,

At what stage in your drunken stupor did you think it a good idea to gather people together within a town at the height of a plague? Speak to any being of sense that has witnessed the devastation these things can bring and I'm sure they could explain to you the lightly outcome.

Once again, I remind you all preachers have been requested to speak to officials before attracting large gatherings within the Town walls that may incite unrest.

Oxi
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

The Town Guard will stop any attempts at an unauthorized preaching or religious gathering.

~~ S'rrt K'shire, a Guard Captain of Troll's Bane
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Pater Josephus,

Perhaps you time could be better spent aiding the sick rather than infecting the healthy? I have received the following request from one of the druid working at the camp.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Oxi
Dear Oxi,

Would it be possible for this preacher to go to the camp with their words.. it might help those that are sick?

Cay
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

Dear Oxi,

there, where people gather in the name of our gods, there is no harm! I can understand your concern but you have to trust our gods and the priests of the Beacon of Hope regarding this mass.

Well, if you let me know where I can find this camp I will visit those among us who have been suffering soon. If you prefer, we can perform the mass in the camp instead of the town. I hope there is enough space for all those who want to participate, and I hope that every soul of Gobaith - either human, elf, dwarf, orc, halbing or lizard - will be there!

~Pater Josephus~,
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Dear Pater Josephus,

The camp is to the east of Bane, just off the road to Varshikar and Silverbrand.

Indeed, out in the fresh air with people standing not too close together may be an excellent idea for the mass. I do suggest any worshippers gather a little to the side of the camp so as not to risk infection though; I am sure they will still hear your words of wisdom.

Regards,
Oxi
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

Thank you my son!

I visited it just before, prayed there and shared Adron's gift with the suffering people.

Regarding the mass, I changed the place according to your desire.

~Pater Josephus~,
HanaMi

Post by HanaMi »

Dear People,
Pater Josephus drank to much and is not able to preach.
I offer my sincerest apologies in the name of the beacons of hope.

Haná Mi,
priest of Cherga and member of the beacon of hope

Liebe Leute,
Da Pater Josephus dem Wein zu sehr zugesprochen hat, ist er außer Stande eine Predigt zu halten.
Ich entschuldige mich bei allen Wartenden im Namen der Leuchtfeuer der Hoffung.

Haná Mi,
Priesterin Chergas und Mitglied der Leuchtfeuer der Hoffung
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

(( I am very sorry that I had to cancel this event yesterday but I was stuck on the train (3h delay -> snowwwwwwwwww :D). I will post a new date soon)

Entschuldigung, dass ich den Event nicht einhalten konnte, aber durch den Wintereinbruch hatte ich mit dem Zug 3h Verspätung. Ich werde demnächst einen neuen Termin posten))
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

~The original date has been overwritten~
------------------------
~Das ursprüngliche Datum wurde überschrieben~