Sweet truce

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Leva Beliu

Sweet truce

Post by Leva Beliu »

A poster is stuck on the door of the Seahorse inn.

Hello fellow citizens of Bane,
I am happy to announce that we have established a truce between Mister Roland, the super-mage, and yours truly. From now on, there will be no more bickering, recriminations or other sourpuss dialogues between us two. I guess Roland saw the light of his erroneous behaviour, and, and I did put a firm foot on my sharp tongue. So I will never again call him an idiot or a dumb-dumb mage; I will never again question his (short) manhood; never will I say that he is illiterate (which is true, by the way). No. Never again. We are friends now, yes we are. Ready to be married! The Witch and the Wizard!
Hrmmm, well, maybe I am a bit too enthusiastic, I am not sure he would like to share my couch.
Anyway, Roland, I did appreciate that you did not throw me down the top of the Seahorse's roof or just seared me with your (short) mage wand when you had me in your clutch.

Best regards to all
LB
PS: I am always willing to sell food at the best price, not cheap, but not cheap either.
Evan Ross

Re: Sweet truce

Post by Evan Ross »

A man is seen walking by the Seahorse. He shakes his head upon reading the note. He pulls a wand from his pocket, upon leaving the following appears seared onto the door beneath the note.

You had your chance.
R
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Wait .... Roland has short manhood?

F
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

well..that is what I have heard.

~*~Joxia~*~
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Stop with your insults. I can withness, that it isnt that way.

~his wife~
Leva Beliu

Post by Leva Beliu »

A woman is looking up at the poster on the Seahorse door.
I guess, I should remove it... as Fooser suggested.