Executed

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Maeglin Telemmaite

Executed

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

CONDEMED TO DEATH:RAKSHASAS ASSASABONSA
Rakshasas is oficially banned from the lands of Zzyathis for breaking the treaty between us and the elves of Vanima. He is to be executed on sight. this is the final judgement.
~~High Priest Ssaron Klawtail of Zzyathis~~
Po Will

Re: Executed

Post by Po Will »

One may find a soggy letter hanging in the guard house of the temple.
One may throw his influence around like that of a egotistic fool, but that doesn't make him a priest, and with this I'd suggest more thought being put into place before you claim to speak for her..
Submit the crimes this Lizard has supposedly committed, and have wittnesses come forth and bear your words as truth. Otherwise, after spending time in the temple, I only see a fool trying to remove someone who doesn't agree with said fool.

~Unsigned~
Maeglin Telemmaite

to whomever made that comment..he has broken the treaty between Zzyathis and the elven people of Vanima. the Elf sky can attest to this as he was the one attacked. mister asabonsa attacked him for use of magic on the neutral ground of Trollsbane. i other than this have no real problem with him. but due to the treachery and heresy of his actions..he is condemned. that and i was appointed priest long before his arrival on the island along with brother 'jack'. im not sure if the sister Lesska will read this but if she did and still remembers she can attest to this.
~~High priest Ssaron Klawtail of ZZyathis.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Yet another piece of parchment is found under the latter, if one were to be on look out twenty-four-seven, they'd see a silver scaled Lizard climb out of the water to deliver the note.
I almost feel sorry for you. You'll damn your brothers, sons and daughters of the mother over another race. I would pity you, if you didn't embody everything that's wrong with our temple at the moment.

Alas, you may have been 'granted' the title, but till you -earn- it, you're not worthy to even utter the word.
~Unsigned~
The Land of Zzyathis

Post by The Land of Zzyathis »

says one who will not even sign his name..come and meet me and we will debate if I have EARNED it.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

A small land Lizard comes crawling towards a certain Ssaron Klawtail, if his eyes were to look down, he would see a small rock has been tied to its back. Upon the rock, a few words have been carved into the stone
I refuse to speak with one who'd damn the blessed, over some landling. Zelphia forbid I catch the madness that they seem to have inflicted you with.
The Land of Zzyathis

Post by The Land of Zzyathis »

you do not even know me or what my decisions were and are based off of. come and talk with me and perhaps you shall understand. if not..then we go our seperate ways never to speak again besides in argument. i hold nothign against you.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

A rather grumpy, - though a Land based creature may be unable to tell- land Lizard crawls out of the the water, near the temples edge. He crawls to a certain Lizard with a rock strapped to his back as well.
Very well. You'll find me at the temple.
~Logasssh Anasssark~
Maeglin Telemmaite

i shall be back there shortly. i am currently goign to be in a meeting. no longer than five minutes.

Please read the rules http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... =4&t=29678 for roleplay posts versus billboard, thanks. Achae
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

As the night grows old, and day slowly rise from its slumber. An old, silver Scaled Lizard can be seen carving out a huge piece of stone with his claws. He takes his time slowly, as to make sure he makes no mistake in doing so. The sun is high in the sky as he finally steps back to admire his work, and with that, he lumbers back towards the temple, his long tail swaying left to right as he breaths small prayers of praise to the Goddess name.

As my rest seems to have been put off till this nonsense has been cleared. I shall put forward, in my brother's defense, why the false 'priest' is wrong, and why he clearly isn't responsible to hold any position in Zzyathis. Due to my extensive will to read, I happened upon the Elvish Isles where I found the list of their brothers and sisters. To my surprise, and to counter Brother Ssaron's point, the Elf named Sky is not actually a citizen of Tol Vanima.
Tol Vanima wrote:Inhabitants / Einwohner
Alli Zelos
Anfala Atani
Arcia
Arterion el'Tumindil
Armun
Azuros Tjime
Belessar Elnyaram
Caiah Daekash
Celdea
Damien
Deanna Tamillin
Drakon Gerwulf
Eldrur
Felicia
Idrandal
Ilahin Telemnar
Jaiyra el'Brahminn
Jerem Elessar
Lhosseth Tinwien
Liasany Antalya Elanya el Luastelay
Melodia Liuthen
Nory
Raena Collfast
Raina Narethil
Ryiah
Shandariel el Lysanthrai
Shaydjahir
Soran von Astra
Taiah Daekash
Talathiel
Zaor Foxfire

So, after discovering that, I became puzzled. How can a Elf, not of a people we have a supposed, unwritten treaty, be the cause of us breaking that treaty? It makes no logical sense, whatsoever. Not to mention it didn't even take place on Elven land. Does Brother Ssaron suggest that Bane comes under Tol law? Even so, if Sky is not a member of that clan, he cannot use that as a defense. The first lie.

Secondly after speaking with Brother Rakshasas, it becomes clear that this landling lied to me, and apparently his teacher too. He claimed only that he healed - with the use of magic- to save a life. But this is untrue, the landling used an Ancient curse upon another landling's legs, after mocking brother Rakshasas and indeed, the whole race of our mother. The second lie.

Only a fool without the blessings of the goddess would do so, and the fact that Ssaron, our supposed Brother would look over these insults and punish our pious brother is sickening. You shame our Race Ssaron, you shame your mother, your goddess and most of all. You shame the title which you falsely cling to. You may have been granted it long ago, but alas, I fear our Brothers of years gone by had no idea how you would fall so very far from the mother.

Honor is everything, honor and worship to the mother, to our Goddess. Can you truly blame Rakshasas for defending our race, the people of the Goddess? If so, you're not fit to even claim to be hers.

I'll advice you Ssaron, for as sure as the trout swim, you'll read this. Give up your claim to the priesthood, admit you lied, acted rash and wished to aid those who'd spit on our honor. Do so, and we'll leave you be. Do so, and we'll allow you to live, for surely you have enough stones to damn yourself to the bottom of the great sea forever. Best to start atoning to those grievances now, rather than later.

If not, there's nothing more I can say, and those of true pious faith will see you for the heretic you truly are.
Do not force this option upon us.

In the mothers name,
~Logasssh Anasssark~
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

A short missive is pinned near the rest. It seems to have been copied and placed by one who failed to read the rather long trail of notes.

On behalf of Tol Vanima, I extend forgiveness to both Rakshasas Asasabonsa and the land of Zzyathis alike. We find space in our hearts to forgive that which has been done only once. Our treaties have always remained strong, and we intend to see them endure. A formal apology to the Council of Elders will suffice to mend that which has been strained.

Let none be hunted for that which has been forgiven, less others believe them intent on murder rather than justice.

Alli Zelos
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

After seeing the list, I would like to bring up why exactly I'm not on it...

Sky
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

The changing of our boards alongside the continuous changing of our Elders has kept some things from being updated in entirety, if you wonder why you are not. Seeing as any Elf who desires to live on Tol Vanima may, the list is merely a formality. I will bear witness to Sky living amongst the Elves of Vanima, should any require assurance that he is, indeed, considered a citizen of Vanima.

However, if your words were a mere elaboration on the fact that you never intended to be on that list and not an inquiry on your lack of official citizenship, then you've my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Alli Zelos
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

You were correct in your assumption Alli, who ever expected that my name not being there would actually cause a problem. I assumed that it was simply not kept up to date.

Sky
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Having slept through a number of days, or perhaps it was just the one -He didn't keep check as his prayers within his dreams were all that concerned him-, the old silver Lizard crept out from his sleeping spot within the temple, then headed directly into the water to wash himself. An hour or two passed by as quickly as his prayers came to his mind:
" Praise to the mother "
Was all he hissed as he slowly reappeared from underneath the glimmering waters. As he slowly starts the walk to where he carved his stone of days past, he remains quiet. One would be forgiven for thinking the Lizard merely sleep walking.

But as it where, as he nears his destination, and finally is able to read what has become pinned near his stone, he becomes puzzled and as such, pulls out a small boulder to carve with.

I find it strange that the Elves would say they're not up to date with their records, as they were supposedly updated at the fourth of Zhas by one of the Elder scribes. Of course, this leaves a trail to a certain conclusion. Sky didn't make sure of it. Which simply leaves me to the conclusion that Sky values his citizenship much like a shield, something he simply pulls out for protection after.. as landlings say, he pisses off the wrong Lizard. One would think such a thing wouldn't be treated so lightly..

In the mothers name,
~Logasssh Anasssark~
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

To be blunt, I am afraid you look too much into things. When I said our records were not entirely updated, I did not mean they have not been updated recently, but that they have not been updated fully. Some few things are left out because of the shifting positions of leadership as well as a rather long list of things that must be done, the list of citizens being of rather low priority. I apologize for the misunderstanding. To quell your fears, however, I shall address your concerns.

Vanima protects its citizens just as readily as they would protect Vanima. The formality of a name on a list has little to do with it. We hold little stock in official titles, and so it does not surprise me that Sky did not bother the newly appointed Elders with his predicament. Perhaps more likely is Sky's ignorance that the problem even existed. When our boards were changed, he likely assumed the list of citizens was simply moved, not entirely redone. As I said, we hold little stock in official titles, so I hope it is not surprising to you when I also reveal that we do not check our citizen list daily. Nor yearly, for that matter.

If you feel Sky should be punished because of the slip of an Elder, then I shall have him collect apples. A lot of apples, if you so desire. We are not in the habit of executing our citizens for every mishap, so I do hope the collection will suffice as heavy enough punishment.

In the case that any doubt should remain in your mind, know that Sky has readily contributed to Vanima in every instance that he was given the chance. A shield that he polishes regularly, if you will.

Alli Zelos
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

I know little about current squabbles on this island, so you can take my argument as baseless or worthless. I know enough about politics on this Isle to see through the thin veil that has been placed over it, however. This is nothing more than an attempt to keep a grasp on power by eliminating an enemy to power. A priest usually stresses forgiveness, making execution a bit extreme in this case.

I've never seen much from this so called "priest" to earn my respect. The Lizards need a true follower of Tanora to realize their potential on this island, an island that was once solely theirs. But then again, those are just the words of a baseless retired tyrant.

Signed,
Elijah
nathi

Post by nathi »

Tol Vanima is the home of every elf. A elf will be mentioned at the citizen list if he or she ask an elder to add the name. As Alli wrote we are working at the moment to bring our list in a actual form. My apology if some names are missing.

But this list is just a very formal act to show to new arrivals who is living in our community. This list is not to use for selection if a elf is outcast or not. Every elf is a brother or sister in our heart as well as Sky is. Herby I confirm that Sky is a dear part of our elven community. I will speak to Sky personally about this matter and we wish no public discussion about our formal procedures.

Brother Sky explained to me that he was attacked in Trolls Bane by a lizard called RAKSHASAS because he used healing spells. Sky told me some witnesses too. We don't see this as a break of the treaty between Zzyathis and Tol Vanima, because the elders of Zzyathis convicted the behavior of RAKSHASAS. The actual situation for us is, one of our brothers was attacked. First of all we believe our brother and stand behind him. After confirmation of his words by the witnesses we expect an apology addressed to Sky. Brother Sky shall not use revenge.

~Deanna
Last edited by nathi on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

The lizard reposts a note.
Alli Zelos wrote: On behalf of Tol Vanima, I extend forgiveness to both Rakshasas Asasabonsa and the land of Zzyathis alike. We find space in our hearts to forgive that which has been done only once. Our treaties have always remained strong, and we intend to see them endure. A formal apology to the Council of Elders will suffice to mend that which has been strained.

Let none be hunted for that which has been forgiven, less others believe them intent on murder rather than justice.

Alli Zelos