At the east gate of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arya

At the east gate of Troll's Bane

Post by Arya »

A slim black clad being walks up to the east gate of Troll's Bane at night. Before it enters town it nails something up right above the gate with a quick spell, out of reach for most people.

The next morning as the sun rises, one might notice the head of the human known as Alexander Knight hanging on top of the east gate as one enters the town. A note is hanging next to it written on it this

Died of stupidity
Morbius

Re: At the east gate of Troll's Bane

Post by Morbius »

Stefan walks toward the east gate the sun barely risen, his gaze soon taken by the horrible sight. His fists clench with anger as he stands there motionless for a time. A gradual tremble of anger shakes his frame as he utters harshly to the morning.

“Alex... you died with honour.. as a true Templar.. I didn’t know this would happen.. I-I couldn’t..“

His shaky sentence finishes abruptly. He lifts his hand, murmuring a quiet spell to bring the head down to him. It hovers slowly towards him, but he can’t bear to look at Alexander’s face, placing what was left of the man into a large leather bag. He turns slowly, moving back along the way he came, his face heavy with sorrow... and regret. His lips part for a few final words to the already dead man.

“I didn't end your suffering, for this to happen so soon after your peace.. I'm so sorry Alex..“

As he leaves, the note floats down to the stone trail, crumpling up into its self before burning away to nothing.
Gildon

Re: At the east gate of Troll's Bane

Post by Gildon »

Rankor approaches the head, examining it with interest before bellowing with laughter and walking off, mumbling somethings about Moshran