Trouble in Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Oxi

Trouble in Bane

Post by Oxi »

There appears to be escalating tensions following a recent spate of attacks and threats directed towards citizens of the town. Robbery or attacks on citizens of any kind should not be tolerated and I find the shadow of fear some live under within their own town unacceptable. Our responsibility as government of this town lies in protecting all civilians and further action must be considered.

I feel we should consider any persistent, unprovoked attack or persecution of a citizen of Bane, be it within the town or beyond the walls, as an attempt to incite war. I ask for the views of citizens and government officials alike on this matter.

It is also vital that citizens continue to report hassle of any kind to the appropriate authorities so we can build as full a picture of the problem as possible.

Yours
Oxi
Councillor
Kaidan Firestone

Re: Trouble in Bane

Post by Kaidan Firestone »

Any guild, settlement, tribe or fraction whom strikes at a citizen of Bane may know that they are bringing about the full might of Trolls Bane's forces down on their head.

A humble promise,
Kaidan Firestone
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Oh no. We have two sub-par mages and five warriors. How are we ever going to survive against such a force?

~unsigned
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Ms. Shandra described an incident at the Vanima docks when two orcs robbed her of her robe and wand. She described one as an older orc with an axe. We are still seeking information on their specific identities.

F
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Forgive me if I am wrong Fooser but as it is in Vanima is it not their problem?

The note is left unsigned
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

Alexander Knight wrote:Forgive me if I am wrong Fooser but as it is in Vanima is it not their problem?

The note is left unsigned
A short note is scrawled to the bottom of the unsigned parchment, the handwriting differing enough that one can tell it is not from the original author.

Shandra is a citizen of Troll's Bane.