Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Leon Demelii

Re: Town Guard of Troll's Bane

Post by Leon Demelii »

Hew Keenaxe wrote:Do I get a trial? Or do I have to wait though months of bureaucratic mule droppings to be free to wander the streets again? Not like I won't anyways.

Hew Keenaxe

How about this: Enter at your own risk.

-Leon Demelii
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I was just in town Leon, seen you at Evie's place then walked right in. I had a drink at Borgate's, Silverbrand territory, then went on with my business.

Just cause I swatted away a pesty bug don't make me a threat to Trollsbane. Give me my trial or desist defaming me.

Hew Keenaxe.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

As I rest in comfort at my home in Silverbrand, I think to send you this note.

I just swatted at a bug. How was I supposed to know it could think? Still, it was a pest. I have, and will always consider Trollsbane as a second home. As such, I will always return. If you care to hold charges against me, you should do it in a court of law, not on a roof top. Otherwise, I will continue as I always have.
If you want me to appear to a real hearing, I would me more than happy too. Just ensure my safety, and I will summit.
If these basic rights can't be met then I am not responsible for what happens next.

Hew Keenaxe
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Let another recruit be welcomed, a squire Pierre Francois.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I would like to remind the citizens that you cannot use "playing" as an excuse to perform crimes such as holding people against their will, making them do things against their will or even assault. Furthermore, obstructing a guard while one is trying to prevent any such laws being broken is a serious offense and should not be "played" with. It should also be noted that one cannot expect to drown out their initial threat to someone by drawing attention the threat they receive in turn.
Troll's Bane Laws II Medium Offences, F. Threat and duress:
Threatening a Citizen or a Resident with violence, or trying to force them into doing something against his will is crime against the law.
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

An official parchment has been posted in every street and public building

Citizens,
Today, the 15th of Naras, an attempt of murder was made, though failed due to the valour and care of Trollsbane's finest. Though it was not on Bane land, the Head of Council and I still wish to express concern for all mages and magic users in Bane or outside her gates, especially this day

More information will be provided once confirmed.

Our Concerns,
Leon Demelii, Captain of the Guard
Oxiana, Head of Council
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

More recruits! Let us welcome Cornelius "Red" Crimson and Jake Raven ((disregard the surname "Lohn" from before)). Previously recruited were Pierre Francois and Joram Senecha.

With the approval of a council member, Pierre Francois is promoted to a Guard.

~~ Guard Sergeant S'rrt K'shire
Last edited by S'rrt on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Crimson)

Post by (Crimson) »

It will be good lending my services to this town. I look forward to it.

--Red
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

On the night of 22. Naras the criminal Hew Keenaxe entered the town, handing himself in peacefully as well as giving me all of his current belongings. But since he hadn't received a sentence yet, I advised him to stay put until the High Judge appears or some other solution is found. Hew didn't like this and stormed off, threatening to harm Troll's Bane citizens if he has to wait more than a day. Decision on his case is urged.

*something else is written afterwards*

Hew has returned and said he'll be waiting for the Judge at the Fluffy Sheep.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Friend or foe
It is up to you

Hew
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Hew Keenaxe has threatened innocent Trollsbane citizens in front of both myself and the guard S'rrt. Should you see him in town, i suggest you be extremely cautious.

Guards, i suggest simply that you deal with him on sight, as he is still banned until such time as Captain Leon, and speaker for the council Oxiana, have divined a proper punishment for him.

Fredric Drake
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

*S'rrt stomps around the very outern premises of Troll's Bane to post notes on trees*

Jake, Cornelius, show yourselves or I will have you removed from the guard.

~~ Your Sergeant S'rrt
Robert_Thwaite

Post by Robert_Thwaite »

*Looks at S'rrt's parchment and quickly scribbles a reply*

Hello S'rrt.
If you are still looking for Jake i last saw him at the wolves training.
I have informed him that you require him and he will try to meet with you as soon as he can

Kind Regards,
Robert
Garath

Post by Garath »

a badly written note is added

"As guards they have to call in regularly and do a fair share of patrolling, also let S'rrt check their skills and help them train. An hour with S'rrt is better than a day with three wolves."

-Signed, Joram
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Two new recruits. Bjar and Ceryl are both very welcomed.

S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

The recruit Cornelius "Red" Crimson is hereby left out of the guard, reason being his complete absence since the initial day of recruitment which is something the town guard has little tolerance for.

Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Citizens, Guards and Councilors,

Today the 6th of Chos, I hereby step down as Guard Captain.

With approval from the Council I wish to nominate S'rrt K'Shire for the position of Captain, for he has shown tremendous effort and loyalty to the Town of Troll's Bane.

I wish to apologize to the people I have perhaps let down or mistreated in my time as Captain. As well to the council for the problems I have caused them. I am sure I will be of more help as a simple guard in this time.

Thank you,
Leon Demelii
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I'd like to express my utmost gratitude for the nomination that I've received. It is an honor the likes of which I've never had.

Sir Demelii, despite any misconduct towards the end of your service, you were always an invaluable defender of the town and an excellent man and a warrior to protect and serve alongside with. I'm looking forward to continuing that work with our reversed roles. I thank you on the behalf of the whole town as well as personally for the nomination, again.

~~ Guard (Still) Sergeant S'rrt K'shire

P.S It seems our town is popular with recruits lately. Aral Canem is our newest addition.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Aral Canem has left the service out of his own will.

~~ Guard Captain S'rrt K'shire
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »