Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

GolfLima

Re: Town Guard of Troll's Bane

Post by GolfLima »

Since the former guards Mister Rifton and Mister Lenloyd are banned criminals i ask to lift the ban which is spoken about Liasany Antalya Elanya el Luastelay a chitizen of our home Vanima. If there are further questions concerning this matter i would be glad to discus it with a official of Trolls Bane personally.
May the Five guide you.

~ Elder Jerem Elessar
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

I orioli of the town council will take your request directly to the new magictrate Jerem.

Elijah Varrin is now banned from the town of trolls bane and all outlying areas under trolls bane rule. He Viciously attacked two members of the town government. All people of Gobaith please kill him on sight. This matter will stand until ruled on by the Magistrate.

Orioli

~Sargeant Brian Stubbs~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I was not aware it was within the power of Troll's Bane to issue a "Kill on Sight" order to the entire island.
Have I not read your laws close enough?

~Roland Ross~
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

In case you did not read it close enough my dear Roland, it was not an order to the entire island. But the council members and guards DO have the right to issue this order to guards and government officials within trollsbane and her territories. Such a warrant is authorized by the violent attack on a person, or persons. And as i was one of those people that was there and was attacked, im fairly certain i agree with Lady Orioli. Elijah attacked an unarmed man with prejudice, then turned on myself and had an orc accomplice with him. The order is justified, lawful, and there for cannot be disputed until there is a proper case made for the attacker. And i assure you, with the number of witnesses, there is no defense for an action like this.

Fredric Drake.
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Dear Roland considering you did not read that notice close enough, i just have to believe you may not have read our laws close enough either.

Orioli
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Elijah has been sent to the cross. I do not take kindly to the attempted murder of my friends.
Asliendor a student of Roland surprised me from behind when doing this, paralyzing and sending me to the cross. Which makes one wonder if there is more to Rolands words than it seems?
I must say I for once in my life agree with Orioli on some points.
~Sasha
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Throwing fire balls into a crowded shop from the window is by no means acceptable behavior.
While there may have been a kill order on Elijah, I wasn't aware of one issued on Marcus, Eliza, Avalyon and Myself.
~Roland~
Sirith-Rym

Post by Sirith-Rym »

In all respect, I simply acted on what I saw as an attack on Troll's Bane. The mage Sasha was casting paralyzing spells and fire balls into Eliza's shop. What she was attacking I do not know and she did it unprovoked. So I acted upon it in fear that people would get hurt inside.

Respectfully,
Asliendor
The old man.
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Asliendor please report to Brian for questioning. Sasha we need your report as well.

Orioli
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

My fireballs are by all means safe, they would not spread further than the body of Elijah something they did not either.
Asliendor, if one does not know the situation, one paralyzes and asks questions, saving mana to paralyze any other part that may appear and attack, one does not send someone to the cross without knowing the facts.
Orioli you may speak with Fredric Drake and Oxiana about this matter, I will take some time away to heal my wounds.
~Sasha
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

We thank Sasha for her tremendous sacrifice when acting in the defence of Troll's Bane ad her Citizens.

Oxi
Silo

Post by Silo »

Qeewee wrote:My fireballs are by all means safe, they would not spread further than the body of Elijah something they did not either.
Asliendor, if one does not know the situation, one paralyzes and asks questions, saving mana to paralyze any other part that may appear and attack, one does not send someone to the cross without knowing the facts.
Orioli you may speak with Fredric Drake and Oxiana about this matter, I will take some time away to heal my wounds.
~Sasha
A note is pinned beside Sasha's.

This coming from a woman who has attacked me unprovoked multiple times, as well as tortured me. Yes. I am glad Troll's Bane is in the hands of madwomen. Can we get a big thank you for Asliendor, folks?

The Gabriel
Baron of Tirrend Skye
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

Silo wrote:
Qeewee wrote:My fireballs are by all means safe, they would not spread further than the body of Elijah something they did not either.
~Sasha
A note is pinned beside Sasha's.

This coming from a woman who has attacked me unprovoked multiple times, as well as tortured me. Yes. I am glad Troll's Bane is in the hands of madwomen. Can we get a big thank you for Asliendor, folks?

The Gabriel
Baron of Tirrend Skye
signed with
Lenloyd
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

A man walks up to the board and rips off the two previous postings, allowing them to fall to the ground. He then posts another in their place.

Crime and punishment.

Alex the former guard was accused of assault and theft. He has come forward and confessed to said crimes, as well as cooperated with the government on his case. His ban is reduced to time already served plus 2 further days banishment, a full compensation to the the injured parties (miss Evie and Uhuru), a fine of ten silver to be paid on the moment his banishment ends. As well as a two week probationary period in which he will do services for the town. Should he not meet a single of these punishments, new ones shall be added. But as i have spoken to him, im sure he will.

Keep in mind ladies and gentlemen, this verdict is not one taken lightly and his cooperation with the town on this matter has reduced his punishment.

On a related note, the half elf known as Ruwen is now banned from trollsbane and the lands under her rule. As he was identified as the other attacker that poisoned the two women. Further punishment on his case will be forthcoming.

Also, the elf known as Lenloyd is now free to walk the town once again. His ban is is removed. (until further review)

Signed,
Fredric Drake, Judge of Trollsbane.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

A very tired person stumbles up to the board, having been unable to sleep, she writes a message and posts it to the board, hoping it makes some semblance of sense.

The elf known as Lenloyd may have had his ban removed for this crime, but directly after I was battered, beaten, sent to the cross, resurrected, and approched him, he hit me with everything he had and nearly sent me back to the cross. There were three witnesses to this. He acted with extreme anger, punching me hard, turning and leaving. Not caring weather I returned immediately to the cross or not, which I very nearly did. Was this at all considered in his punishment?

The day I met the elf, while he was a member of the guard, he lied to me, about his name, about fines in town, about numerous things. I had to ask other people what his real name was in order to report him to the guard. But nothing ever came of it.

This is clearly someone with no morals and no honor. And now Lenloyd is free to walk the town once again while I may never again feel safe in Trolls Bane. Where is the justice?

~Uhuru~
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

Maybe you should finally stop with your lies,
just because you are maybe not happy with your life,
you do not need destroy mine.
I was banned for a few days and have served for what I've never done.
Seek out another victim, you can not do that with me.

Signed,
Lenloyd

---

Vielleicht solltet ihr mit euren Lügen aufhören,
nur weil ihr vielleicht mit eruen Leben nicht glücklich seidn,
braucht ihr meines nicht zu zerstören.
Ich war für einige Tage verbannt, für Dinge, die ich nie getan habe,
seid glücklich darüber.
Aber sucht euch ein anderes Opfer, ich lasse es mir nicht gefallen.

Unterzeichnet mit,
Lenloyd
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

maybe when you saw the liar.. you were looking in the mirror?..
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

I mearly wrote of things where there were ample witnesses. Perhaps you need to reread what I wrote with a non-biased pair of eyes. And please stop writing of my life and of me personally as we have never once had a personal discussion. Ever. Don't ever write as though we have.

~Uhuru~
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

Der Elf tritt an das Brett, lächelnd ließt er sich den Beitrag durch.

So langsam solltet ihr es auch sein lassen,
die Unschuld wurde bewiesen, mit Zeugen und Beweisen.
Vielleicht habt ihr auch einfach nur Spass Leute zu ärgern,
denn anscheinden habt ihr selber nichts im Leben erreicht.
Es kann auch sein, dass euch euer Streben nach Begabung
eurer Handwerke zu Kopf gestiegen ist.
Ich weiß es nicht, auf jeden fall finde ich es recht erbärmlich,
was ihr hier macht.
Ist es nicht so?

Viele Grüße,
Lenloyd.

Er setzt die Feder ab, verschrenkt seine Arme hinter seinen Rücken und schlendert lächelnd weiter durch die Stadt.
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

The elf comes to the board, smiling, he reads through the post.
So slowly you should let it be,
The innocence was proven with witnesses and evidence.
Perhaps you also just for fun try to annoy people
yet it seems as you have achieved nothing in life itself.
It may also happen that for you, in your search for talent,
your art is 'his hands to his head'.
I do not know, in any case, I find it quite pathetic
what makes you this way. Is it not so?

deposits the spring, puts his arms behind his back and strolls through the town with a smile.

~translation of the above post is unsigned~
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Case 001. Crime of theft and assault.

Alex is now free to walk the streets of Trollsbane as he Ban has ended. His community service is to help watch the town, and enforce bans. He has no authority TO give bans, but he may enforce them for the next two weeks (IG, not RL weeks). Should any complaints be made about this man on his probationary period, they should be send straight to me via dove, or told to me, NOT left on this town guard board.

Fredric Drake, Judge.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Ruling.

The man known as Cereler is still banned from the town of Trollsbane and all lands under her rule, as his crime been reviewed, charged with assault and breaking Ban (this ban will hold until further review).

The woman known as Liansany is now free to once again walk the town of trollsbane, her ban has been removed.

In the case of Elijah: The judgement of KOS(Kill on sight) is to be maintained in the town of trollsbane and all regions under her rule. Crime: Assault and attempted murder without provocation on a council member and a citizen. This is one of the highest offenses to be given out, but as overwhelming evidence has been placed against the man, this is the standing ruling. He is no longer to be considered a citizen of Trollsbane. Should you cross his path on her soil, feel free to do what you will.

Signed,
Fredric Drake, Judge.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

I merely wish to state that murder was not a consequence of my actions, nor would it have been. Even a fool knows how to simply hurt a man, instead of killing him. I officially appeal this process, and ask for a defined date that this "KOS" is removed from my sentencing.

And should anyone cross my path on Troll's Bane soil during this process, I will not attack you if you allow me to leave peacefully. Should you be forceful, you'll most assuredly end up like your current Judge and his Councilor, Oxiana.

Signed,
Elijah Varrin
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Elijah,

Going as far as to send one to the cross, that is attempted murder, as you by doing so leave it up to Cherga to decide if the person shall be granted another chance or not.
Myself I do not see why Cherga granted you another chance, but I guess she has her reasons.

~Sasha.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

Your Captain Leon has been sent to the cross on this day by my blade. Let this stand as a testament to my resolve to end Temple influence in the fair town of Troll's Bane. I will not rest until the day that this order is completely purged from existence.

Sever your ties with them now, for I am not one man. We're many.

Signed,
Elijah Varrin
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

I love you Elijah.

~unsigned
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

To whoever threw the Gynks that almost hit me,

I don't care you wanted to hit someone else. When I find out who you are, I'll make you swallow them.

With kind regards,
~ Archmage el'Hattarr
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

Written in blocky and almost child like letters at the bottom of the page.

Sounds like they just need better aim.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

Yet again, one of those cowards who call themselves 'Templar' have fled my blade. On this day, I met the orc Slug and his mage companion and attempted to slay him for his involvement with the group, but like all of his brothers, he fled when confronted with a stronger adversary. Upon hunting him down once more, my blade finally made contact but he ran and disappeared shortly thereafter.

Until the last breath escapes my lungs, no Templar will rest easy at night.

As for Troll's Bane, it has not been even half a dwarven year since we were last liberated from the Temple's tyranny. Many men and women put themselves at serious risk, made great sacrifices, so that this town would no longer feel the Temple's tight grip around its throat. The island united to fight this threat, and Troll's Bane was freed from the grasp of our greatest enemy. In their place, this government was elected. Laws were passed. Promises were made.

And now? Once more, the Temple walk our streets. Once more, they fill our guard. Once more, they hold positions in our government. We were promised an end to the influence of the Temple in Troll's Bane. Yet this government has allowed these criminals back within our walls.

The harm I have caused lies on my shoulders. I must live with this. But the burden is not mine alone. Fooser, this government, the Temple, and any who have turned a blind eye once again to their doings, you all are as responsible as I. This town deserves better.

Our hostility is reserved only for the Temple and those who tolerate their presence. Those who have already felt the brunt of our aggression will not be met with it again, unless of course, they intervene on the behalf of a Templar.

Anyone who wishes to support this movement, be it by information or arms, feel free to contact me.

Signed,
Elijah Varrin
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Be greeted,

Freed from the tyranny oh the temple? Aye the temple was pushed from the town, that was true. As OUR town was INVADED by outside forces. And after said event they occupied our streets and held an impromptu government that did nothing for the people until the people took their fates into their own hands. You were not apart of that if i recall. You sat at the meetings, spouting your foolishness to, if i recall a chorus of "Shut up Elijah"s. You weakened the town, aided in a take over of a foreign power, and facilitated a swift oppression of the citizens of this town.

I ask all who read this, do not be distracted by his "humility" or his "righteous cause". This man is an accomplished liar, killer, and fiend. Let his actions speak louder then his foolish scribblings. He has attacked unarmed men, broken most laws that the town holds. And now he moves on a genocidal quest against the temple.

He is right, on one thing, and one thing alone. That there should be no temple involvement within the trollsbane government or guard. And as i live and breath, there is none. All he is doing it calling support to his foolishness, wishing beyond hope that maybe some will be foolish enough to join in his homicidal quest for self glorification. This is no man of honor, this is not some man of the people. He is nothing more than a rogue with a name. A name, that if any of you bother to learn of, will learn of its soiled and murderous history.

He has broken ban on multiple occasions, attacked city and guard officials without provocation. NONE OF WHICH HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TEMPLE. This man is a man who thrives on the ignorance and innocence of the common man.

I ask that you use your reason when thinking on this, use the sense the gods gave you to make your own choices. I also tell you this, aiding this criminal in attacking ANYONE on trollsbane soil will be viewed as breaking the law. As it already is. The government is moving, the election for governor is coming up shortly as well as are other items being discussed as we speak. The government is moving to better your lives, the town, and itself. And here is an odd thought....its doing it without blood shed...what a concept.

Fredric Drake, Proud citizen of Trollsbane, Judge.