Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Fooser

Re: Town Guard of Troll's Bane

Post by Fooser »

Tirrend has joined the guard. Orioli has rejoined.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Starling has joined the guard.

F
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Skull'Fed wrote:Town Guard:

Guard Roster

Guard Captain: Skull'Fed

Guard Officer: Stefan Elvaris

Guard Sergeant:

Guard: Brian Stubbs, Leon Demelii, Orioli, Tirrend Skye, Starling

Recruit:

Friends of the guard are allowed to assist a guard in their duty if they demand it.

Friends of the guard: Guy Mitchell
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Reminder:

Fights to the death are not the preferred method of handling disputes and will likely be broken up.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Guy Mitchell is no longer a friend of the guard.

As'ad Asad has joined as a recruit.

F
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

*A copy of the town board posting is left here*

Citizens, Residents, and Visitors:

Be warned. This evening on the 2nd of Olos I found the following buildings and areas infested with wasps: tailoring shop of Bane, alley between the library and workshop, first floor of the hospital, and second floor of the hospital. I also found a full grown ogre trampling through the first floor of the hospital, but the aforementioned areas have been cleared for now. The areas I could not clear were those behind locked doors. Therefore, property owners be prepared before you enter your building that you might just be facing a wasp or worse a full grown ogre. As for the culprit, try doing something less pathetic with your life.

~X~
Alexander Knight

An Orc attack.

Post by Alexander Knight »

An angry Alexander quickly writes across the board, careless of over stepping his own parchment before hurrying away towards the hospital.
Today the Orcen kind attaked Troll's Bane, Both a male and female ventured in and cut down Guy Mitchell. Lucklily I walked past and witnessed it and aided Guy. Quickly the Orcs fled.
The Guard Leon Demelii came to our aid and helped nearly catch them both.
That is if it was not for the Elfess known as Shandra who assisted the Orcs and both healed them and then gave them a portal back to their cave and by doing so endangered all of our lives.

The Orcs do not look familiar though I admit I did not seek names as Guy lay bleeding.

-Alexander Knight
Leon Demelii

Re: An Orc attack.

Post by Leon Demelii »

Alexander Knight wrote:An angry Alexander quickly writes across the board, careless of over stepping his own parchment before hurrying away towards the hospital.
Today the Orcen kind attaked Troll's Bane, Both a male and female ventured in and cut down Guy Mitchell. Lucklily I walked past and witnessed it and aided Guy. Quickly the Orcs fled.
The Guard Leon Demelii came to our aid and helped nearly catch them both.
That is if it was not for the Elfess known as Shandra who assisted the Orcs and both healed them and then gave them a portal back to their cave and by doing so endangered all of our lives.

The Orcs do not look familiar though I admit I did not seek names as Guy lay bleeding.

-Alexander Knight

**Leon posts a parchment under Alexander's*

As far as I'm concerned Shandra is NO longer wanted in the town of Trolls Bane any longer. In her assisting orc's that stabbed one of our own (Guy Mitchell) , proves foolishness and stupidity on her part. We do not need someone aiding our enemies. Thank you.
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

With regards to Shandra's previous encounters with Orcs, I find it questionable that she would provide aid to them. Perhaps the matter should be looked into further.

Sincerely,
Alli Zelos
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Reading over the note with a smug smile Alexander writes a reply.
There was many witnesses including Myself, Guy and the Captain of the Town Guard.

~Signed~
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

There is more to it than you know and your wording implies more than was actually done. If any wish to discuss it with me I should be easily found at the academy or at the altar of Elara. Otherwise I have research to do that I have put off for a bit and I think it's time to test a theory on portals.

Sincerly,
Shandra the tailor
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Today, I found a rather angry, large ogre in the Troll's Bane arena. I killed the beast. It's most likely that a mage either forgot it there, or placed it there for ill purposes. Either way, citizens should be careful around town.

Tirrend Skye
zda

Post by zda »

i also found a smaller oger in the trollsbane arena i have taken care of it.
but all citizen should be careful as they walk around town

Brian Stubbs
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

I have as many others found several hostile bees in town and outside town, as well as ogers. Today I found nearly 30 hostile bees north of town and northeast of town.
~S.A.
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

There was a skeleton leading south from the east gate earlier today and I didn't stay to see if he was hostile. Anyone finding a dropped sickle, and two rare herbs in that area, they are mine.
Cay
Emma

Post by Emma »

A young looking girl runs up to the board hanging up a note covered with blood spots, the message written in childish clumsy letters with several grammar mistakes
M U M M Y S___ L O S E___ E N___ T A U W N ((Mummies loose in town))

The note is left unsigned, the girl collapsing in front of the board afterwards, exhausted and heavily wounded
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

*A hasty note is written on the guard's board and outside the gates of Troll's Bane*

Troll's Bane,

I have quarantined the city. Until a guard returns to do his damn job I have blocked all gates in and out of Troll's Bane, except the door for someone's personal house in the south of town near the crop fields. There will be a portal outside of each gate as long as I am awake to lead you to the shop of Troll's Bane. Should you find yourself at a barred gate without a portal just yell or find somewhere else to hide yourself.

A Mage
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Citizens,
The town of Troll's Bane has been successfully cleared of all undead. It is now safe to walk the streets, but do NOT open or go outside the gates. You WILL be banned from town if caught leading undead in town intentionally, or multiplying them, intentionally.

Baron Tirrend Skye
Town Guard
Officer of the Grovestriders

((EDIT)) *a second parchment has been neatly pinned to the first*

The gates have now been magically blocked temporarily, and will be locked when a key can be found. If one wants to leave town, though I highly recommend you stay inside, they can find a mage or purchase a portal book.
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

A note is pinned at the North Gate of Trolls Bane

"Attention, there are lots of Madness Mummys around Bane. Better be inside the Town Walls or near a cross"

Alrik
zda

Post by zda »

i will make sure there are portals to the seahorse inn out side of each gates as long as i am up...

Brian
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

As of right now, If I catch a mage summon ONE MORE skeleton (friendly or not) in the town, I will take action against the mage. This becoming very annoying. I ask : NOT TO DO IT.

Oh and I next person to disobey me, will you find out the suitable punishment....I'm getting sick of people walking around town doing whatever they wants.

Oh and firepits are there for a reason. If I see another fire in the street, bannishment.

Well guess what, the new Guard Captain is getting agitated. So either listen to me or find another town to live in.

*Note isn't signed at all*
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

A red haired halfling wanders up to the board, looking slightly singed. She debates for a moment, chewing her lip thoughtfully before placing a note with a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry.... friend or not, this must be done."

I would like to report the elf Tavis for burning me with magical fire within the town walls. With no provocation, he cast flames upon me near the Tavern, where the pigs are kept. I have a witness in addition to Gloarn if needed.

Carissa Underbough

She turns, frowning slightly as she wanders away, casting a final glance over her shoulder.
themonk

Post by themonk »

Hey leon, im not listed brother :( this is gurk
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

A man in a white priest's robe approaches the wall, looking closely at the last note left by the town guard captain. A grin finds his lips and he nods his approval. He writes a small note.

All active guards should send their captain a dove to state their availability. All those not active in the guard should also send a message to the captain stating that they cannot full fill their duty in the guard, and should there for resign their commission or take up a schedule with their captain.

On looking to the note he lets out a sigh and gives it a signature in the form of a letter.

R
Leon Demelii

New Roster

Post by Leon Demelii »

--Attention to all Guards--

Having inactive guards is completely unacceptable. In the next upcoming weeks I shall be searching for new active guards that are experienced fighters and/or users of the arts of arcane. Though this does not go out to all of my guards, I still wish for all to contact me if you desire it keep your job. Too long has the town gone without enforcement of it's laws that for whatever reason has become jokes and games.

-Your Captain.
themonk

Post by themonk »

Gurks active (goes without saying really ) :mrgreen:
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Tonight I Tiyron Littlethorn, and Tseshath the Lizard, saw an attack by the Human known as Orioil on the Lizard Zehsh. after a sparr in which the Human was knocked out in, she reverted to attacking Zehsh as he sat down chatting to myself and the other Lizard.

Again, this attack was provoked out of nothing more than spite at losing the sparr. With that in mind, I hope the guard bloody deals with something like this for a change, instead of letting it slide.

In Elara's wisdom,
~Tiyron Trill Talltalker Litthethorn
Care Taker of the Greenbriar
~
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

I shall deal with it. Even though Orioli is a guard.....and I myself have had trouble with Zehshirr more than once. I will still talk to both and figure out what happened.

On that note, I ask both Orioli and Zehshirr to come talk to me about what exactly happened.
Rogas Krad

Post by Rogas Krad »

A dwarf throws a spear with a message attached to it straight into the prison door.

I, Rogas Krad, have defeated your guard captain Leon Demelii, in a duel. I must say, out of all the guards I ever met, this must be the weakest little whimp I saw in my whole life. But, I will have to give him that, he fought with honor. So altough completely useless to the town, at least he respects his own self by fighting with proper ettiquette.
Also, I bet you all know for who I am heading next.

R
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

A simple message is left, likely thought to be too trivial to sign.

Few fools believe the capability of a leader to be in his blade.

Fewer deign to believe themselves important enough to be recognized by a single consonant.