Droplets of fire and water

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Morbius

Droplets of fire and water

Post by Morbius »

(( Just a little relfection, but anyone is welcome to join in. ))

Stefan sighed heavily as he made his way back up the fiery trail up the volcano of Hellbriar. Lately it had become his place of reflection and well, peace. Slipping his already covered hands into the pockets of his robes, he payed little attention to the leaping bolts of lava or the plumes of dark smoke, there was a lot on his mind lately and he needed time to think. He reflected on his earlier days on Gobaith, when his biggest worry would be where his next spot to train would be, or which master mage he should plague with frustrating question next. Things were so much easier back then... He gave a sudden chuckle at his naivety, offering it to the hollow mountain with a slight backwards tilt of his neck.

A quickening of his pace lead him to the summit, where he took a seat at the rim of pooled lava. He gazed deeply into the glowing red as his hair and robes were battered by the winds, lowering his tired body onto a stone to rest. Memories of the past flew through his mind, some lingering, others passing far too quickly. His steady gaze hardened as his brows lowered into a frown, his mind unable to focus as frustration surfaced and lava below began to boil stronger with his anger.

“Who am I...”

Those words were all he could utter as his frustration shifted to angst and hopelessness. He really had lost so much of himself in the last year; he had been split in so many directions. The incidents with the demons and Mandrel, then Natheria seemed to have left their toll. He never would have predicted that the Temple would become the only place he felt truly at home. He continued to stare into the void of lava as a single tear, soon followed by others found their way down his face. He didn’t mind, nor did he make any attempt to stop them. They purified what little spirit remained in his shell of a body. And so his emotions flowed from him with his tears.
Alexander Knight

A devistating blow.

Post by Alexander Knight »

Upon waking, Alexander took a moment to adjust. His head still pounding from the nights battle. "Alex, you idiot." he muttered to himself before leaning up to look at his surroundings.
Still in Bane hospital..
He rises, steadying himself against the wall and rubs the sleep from his eyes as he collects his things quickly and exits with haste, leaving a bloodied sheet still on the bed. As he passes the town board he takes one last look and mutters a few curses but leaves without signing his name, only whispering the words. "They will regret this..."before making off out of the town to lick his wounds.
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joxia Doral

Re: Droplets of fire and water

Post by Joxia Doral »

Saw him going to the top as she entered so followed and stood quietly in the shadows with a sympathetic and worried frown creasing her forehead.Finally she steps behind him and places a comforting hand on his shoulder." If you want to talk let me know...maybe I can help...I know that some choices are not easy and we all times where we wonder if any of it is worth it" Sighs softly, " I just let my oldest son go live with his fathers best friend for a while...he was thinking himself the man of Hellsbriar,the guards spoil him so...I felt it was time to let him see more of things" Removes her hand from his shoulder and sits nearby and joins him at staring into bubbling liquid fire as though the answers to life might appear....
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

His face wet with the sheen of his tears, Stefan slowly turn his head to her as she sits with a dead pan expression. He simply stares at her for a short while before his lips finally part with speech. “I do wonder sometimes... if all... this... is really worth it. I mean, you’ve got Dain so at least you have someone... there’s no one like that for me...”

A sigh leaves him as he refocuses on the volcano below them. “I really envy your ability to look so composed all the time Joxia... you always seem to stand strong when others crumble.” He opens up his arms and gestures to himself with those last words.

Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Kyre makes her rounds of the usual unoccupied places on the island. For some reason unknown even to her, it was important to make sure there were no changes or problems as if protecting sometimes bare land, sometimes the trees, protected herself. Holding her wand in her good hand she begins to speak softly yet suddenly stops as dark eyes raise toward the plumes of lava smoke. It had been forever since she made that trek and having free time now her steps automatically brought her to the trail. Using her powers the journey was short lived as she stops to enjoy the majesty of the site then gives a chuckle shaking her head seeing two already there mumbling to herself.

I guess not so empty after all.

Walking closer she nods to Joxia then turns to someone just recently met before tilting her head in puzzlement at his expression. Giving a slight cough whispering softly.

I think I am interrupting something...

.. she holds out her hand beginning to speak words as which place she will go next swirls around in her head.