To the little lizardess

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kyre

To the little lizardess

Post by Kyre »

A message suddenly duplicates using the exact claw marks then is attached to a tree near the water.
- A dark corner of town beneath the shadows of the high stone walls has appeared still throughout the night. As the towns people quiet and make rest for the night a small figure appears and comes into torch light at the gate. Making out what she can of the humans writing she kneels to gather some mud on her claw and begins to write...

~ To all of this town and all of this island. Tolerance will be given no more. Your witches flow from these towns using their evil magics throughout the land. The foul creatures you are infested with are without boundary or control. All who find themselves poisoned by the foul magics shall soon be abated and all of those who offer a benevolent demeanor to such disgusting vermin will be treated as their counterparts. It is time, cast out your witches and offer no accord. This must end, it all must end.

- Ssaar
Under the mud scrawl of the message there is another parchment written in red ink.

Little Lizardess,
What do you have against mages and witches? I remember you from a long time ago, you were afraid particularly of mages. Is it your fear leading you now? Your love of Tanora, and yes, I promised I would study the goddess, should lead you to a quiet, wise and reflective life.
Kyre

In smaller writing another message appears.
Did you get that apple?
Ssaar

Re: To the little lizardess

Post by Ssaar »

~ Speaking as though you know or can comprehend her is inessential. Your very being reeks the foul stench that infests this island and this suggestion of what Tanora should bestow upon her is nearly as offensive. Your witchery does indeed induce fear in not only myself but many who choose to call this island home. Its an abomination, as are you. The poison runs deep in this one and the blood must be let. Denounce your contemptible gods and allow the cleansing, may the decayed soul inside you spill out and forever be gone and leave you forever cleansed to flourish in the grace of Tanora...

In her name,

- Ssaar'izor

((the apple got glitched or something, i couldn't pick it up))
Kyre

Re: To the little lizardess

Post by Kyre »

Ssaar'izor,

I would like to meet again guaranteeing safe passage in the name of Nargun for the entire meeting if you will also guarantee safe passage in the name of Tanora.

Kyre

Pointing her long red nailed finger at the parchment, Kyre watches as the words appear then throws on a small amount of dust or powder. Rolling up the parchment, she calls her raven before mumbling...

She must not have gotten that apple, too bad an interesting hex went to waste.

((that's funny, had trouble throwing it also))