Town of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aegohl

Re: Town of Troll's Bane

Post by Aegohl »

Margot reads the announcement and lets out a huff, stomping a bare foot on the ground.

"No pay?!" she says as she walks away.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Fooser!
Ignoring your Lists, Kaidan Firestone is acting as citizen of
your town. Or as mercenary. In name of Trolls Bane he attacks
my warriors and is scouting my lands. Until you deny his
affiliation or order him to stop, the Orcs of Dar'krest have
to take this actions as actions of war, you started on us.
And wes have to answer your agression with proper actions.

~sign~
Murgo, chief of Dar'krest Mountain Clan

Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Greetings,
That is funny as your members often disperse to others towns to do as they please. Perhaps it would be good for you to know what that feels like. Anyways as to your concern, no one sent him but he will not be condemned either. We both heard from your member that you have placed a bounty on him, so you can deal with it. I'm willing to be reasonable if you are. End your current kill/capture list involving Shandra, Alex, Katherine, Kaidan, etc and modify your trespassing policies to be more realistic, and then we can talk. If you wish to make things hard then you will have a lot more people showing up on your lands than one man.

F
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Any acts of war will no doubt be dealt with swiftly.

The note is left unsigned.
HolyKnight

ATTENTION:

Post by HolyKnight »

Citizens, Residents, and Visitors:

Be warned. This evening on the 2nd of Olos I found the following buildings and areas infested with wasps: tailoring shop of Bane, alley between the library and workshop, first floor of the hospital, and second floor of the hospital. I also found a full grown ogre trampling through the first floor of the hospital, but the aforementioned areas have been cleared for now. The areas I could not clear were those behind locked doors. Therefore, property owners be prepared before you enter your building that you might just be facing a wasp or worse a full grown ogre. As for the culprit, try doing something less pathetic with your life.

~X~
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Ogres and skeletons have once again been set loose in Troll's Bane.
This time I caught them before they done too much damage.

-Alexander Knight
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Greetings to all,

A number of changes will be forthcoming. Inactive appointments will be replaced. I will also be working on some things to get the treasury money back out to the citizens. If anyone has further ideas or suggestions please let them be known.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Greetings,

Leon Demelii is the new nomination to take over as Guard Captain. Discussion and voting will be done shortly with the council on this matter.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Leon Demelii is the new guard captain after a majority (Oxiana, Orren) council vote.

F
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

~
A dirty parchment is placed, drawn with ink, wich is spilled over several places.
~
dirty parchment wrote: Eh Fuuza!

Wes tasting you bridges! Thay nub breag. Mes attest... *A LOT OF
INK*
... two crazy chicgs was. Mes advis - take thair butts and beat up! Until it
look lik baboon! Tagtha.... *MORE INK* ...uh owe mes a big large trout, nuw!
~sign~
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Fooser's lovely, young assistant takes the letter from the wall and attempts to read it. Squinting at the jumbled words she decides to fix the grammar and spelling of the note before turning it in to Fooser:

Oh Glorious Mayor Fooser of Trollsbane,

We have taken to eating your bridges but found that they will not break. We now ask for two tenderized chickens or maybe a monkey and also some fish.

Make haste.

Signed.

P.S. Your assistant deserves a raise.
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

I, Leon Demelii the Captain of the Troll's Bane Guard, declare both Alexander Knight and Gemma banned from Troll's Bane until either I say differently or there is a new Captain. The banishment is due to threatening and attacking citizens of Troll's Bane. Allow me this chance to say this will not be tolerated.

*Signed* Leon Demelii -Captain of the Guard
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Madness mummies!

Do not slay them, please.

F
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

~Birth Announcement~

On 5 Mas 33.

It's a Boy!!

Father: Idrandal Tlassil

Mother: Orioli

Current residence: Mansion at Northbridge

(Name, of Tlassil male, to be announced by father.)

Please share in our joy at the birth of a son!
Rafael wrote:*a small writting is added to the bottom of the patchment*

He will be called Onathran Tikir Tlassil, so he shall walk between the light and darkness.
Findari shall protect his path, as I will do as well.
Last edited by Orioli on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

***Inactivity Notice***

Owner of the Arena, Drathe Blue, has not been seen in some time and is on notice for inactivity. If he does not respond in one dwarven week he will risk losing ownership.

F
Luca

Post by Luca »

Reply to inactivity note

On behalf of Drathe Blue, I hereby inform you of his abcense from town, due to important matters that need his attention.
For the period of his abcense, I will take care of maintaining the Arena.

Sincerely,

Luca Lynn
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

A redheaded halfling woman may be seen pinning a note on the town board:

It has been said round town that there may be a couple of Magic instructors looking for Tiyron Talltalker. He asked that a note be posted informin you that he is currently recovering in the Bane Hospital. Friendly visitors are welcome.

Signed,
CU
Leon Demelii

Temporary Ban

Post by Leon Demelii »

I, Captain of Guard declare Sasha Arannir and Raina Narethil banned from the town of Troll's Bane for attacking Zehshirr and his friend near the tavern. Until all this is cleared up neither are allowed anywhere near the town. I wish to speak with both of them as soon as possible to get to are sorted out.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Drathe has contacted me and given Luca Lynn temporary custodianship of the Arena until his return.

F
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Sasha and Rania are no longer banned. I am sorry for any problems that may have come up. I admit it was a quick decision that should have been worked out before action was taken.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Altrix is on notice for inactivity and has a dwarven week to respond .. failure to do so will result in a possible loss of building ownership and re-election for council position.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Congratulations to newlyweds Robyn and Leon!

F
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Leon!!!
Fire in Bane, come quick!! (unless you are consumating the marriage, in that case don't worry)
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Silent Auction

Greetings to all,
The building east of the gate and north of the smithy will be put up for auction. All bids are private and must be sent to myself. In order to bid one must be a citizen or have resident rights. After one dwarven week (July 11th) the highest bid will be announced the winner.

The winner will receive:
-Rights to the building
-2 keys to lock/unlock the doors

Please also note that the final contract will include a 20 silver monthly tax as well and must be confirmed by council vote.

F
Athian

Post by Athian »

This building belongs to Garon and is not property of Trollsbane to sell so ti seems. I purchased the structure once previously. Geron being a friend of mine of course and myself already owning property elsewhere made it of little consequence to me when he reclaimed the building. The person whom buys this house may wake up to find all the locks changed and themselves kicked out by Geron.

I would consult Garon before attempting to sell his properties.

-happening by randomly-
Athian
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Athian wrote:This building belongs to Garon and is not property of Trollsbane to sell so ti seems. I purchased the structure once previously. Geron being a friend of mine of course and myself already owning property elsewhere made it of little consequence to me when he reclaimed the building. The person whom buys this house may wake up to find all the locks changed and themselves kicked out by Geron.

I would consult Garon before attempting to sell his properties.

-happening by randomly-
Athian
This parchment is for people living in reality only, please.

F
Athian

Post by Athian »

Its quite real Fooser. I purchased the property from Joxia to rent out when she was in control of bane. Garon reclaimed the property not soon after and changed his own locks. Do I know if this will happen again, no. Being forewarned however isn't something outside of the bounds of reality. I know it's frustrating when you must beg women of your kind to mate with you, but please do not bare your frustrations on me. I'm sure the future inbred offspring you and your sister bring to into the world will calm your fiery heart and biting words.

Sincerely
Athian
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Ownership issues under temple authority aren't considered legitimate by, well, anyone. And even if changes in those times were he would have long since lost ownership due to the current inactivity regulations. There is no need for concern.

F
Athian

Post by Athian »

Good luck convincing the fellow not to change his own locks if he returns home Governor. He doesn't need to ask a builder as you do, to do so. Banes claims of extended land are just that, claims. You can only hope that outsiders choose to respect those claims and regulations, these lands are not god Given to Trollsbane. I suggest you send the fellow a dove just in case.

Athian
psdononymous

Post by psdononymous »

It looks to me that the Government under Fooser has grown a bit lax.

I will apologize now if I am wrong about anything I mention here but i could not find any updated notices.

Is there to be another town meeting any time soon? I thought they were going to be held regularly.

Does Trolls Bane still have a judge or Magistrate?

When did Tirrend become Baron of Southfields, I can find no public posting of this.

And what happened to the idea of getting some of the treasury back out to citizens that I saw and now is this silent auction...this benefits the public how? And if Athian is right about Garon, well i for one would like some reassurances before putting my hard earned coin at risk in this auction.

*simply signed*
A concerned citizen