Town of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Oranges

Re: Town of Troll's Bane

Post by Oranges »

A young lad, between the age of 14 and 22 hurries up to the board to post this note then slouches off whistling and flicking a copper coin in the air.

Darling Jefferson,

Now put your little toys away and come back home. Always using the word I well what about me! Your darling! Your one true love! I have needs too you know, but no, you always want to play with your toys and plot world domination! I wait at home, if you can call this dungheap outside the walls of Troll's Bane such, do be a dear and bring back some hog I need the pork tonight.

Sincerely As Always,
Your Loving Husband
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

I merely ask that the citizens of Troll's Bane open their eyes. I've made an honest attempt to have my Governor go by his word, and I've been met with threats of being battered in the streets of Troll's Bane. Is that how the Guard of Troll's Bane should react to a citizen? Stefan serves a high position in the Guard and yet when met with criticism from a citizen, he threatens to beat me. On several occasions Joxia has threatened to beat me to the cross, simply because she is frustrated that I destroyed her last attempt at gaining power in Bane.

For those that think the Temple is some group meant for the greater good, I implore you to read through the long lists of parchments dedicated to the atrocities they've been apart of and how many times they've left the town in shambles.

As for Mister Jefferson Gray, I can say with utmost assurance that it is merely a scheme to gain reputation in Troll's Bane again. These idle statements that "We are the holy Temple that protects your town when no one else does," hold no bearing when you look at the history behind them. They refused to protect the town against the Bearers they so dearly hate, walking off into the night and allowing their supposed "evil" to tarnish our citizens.

I served as your Governor, and Temple pawn at that, for 9 dwarven months with nothing so much as an attack on Troll's Bane soil. There is no enemy of Bane. The only enemy that I ever faced on a daily basis was the Temple's insistence on attacking our citizens, which I relegated to attacking other towns (please search the parchments for LBA activities as well as Netharian against the Farmer's Union, Chamber of Commerce, and Tol Vanima). The LBA was created for the very purpose of having an actual enemy to not only fight, but give the Temple and me a way to gain "good will" about the Island. I took several public beatings in front of the citizens of this town in order to distance myself from any involvement and make it seem genuine.

You may not believe my words, and you're well within your right not to. After all, I lied to you for 9 dwarven months. However, I urge every citizen of Troll's Bane to read through my words of the past, read through the history of this Temple, and read the words of your Governor. The Town doesn't need the Temple for protection against the Temple, they need them gone. The Bearers gave us a new breath, a new chance at having a town without the dark shroud of the Temple hovering over us. They could have very well tightened a grasp around Troll's Bane mimicking the Temple, but they desperately believed we had learned from the latest episode of Temple insurgency.

I don't believe the people of Bane to be fools. Please prove me right.

Signed,
Elijah Varrin
Citizen of Troll's Bane
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I wonder why the notion of The Temple attacking Bane even exists anymore. Perhaps some made mistakes in the past but the truth is that no leader of The Temple has committed a crime in some years. Except perhaps for defending their selves. Groups such as the LBA and Jefferson's bandits were never associated with The Temple other than through one member. The Temple never provided aide to either party. I urge everyone to watch Jefferson closely as he has only his misguided ideas in mind. He stands to aide no one and nothing except for himself and his ego. The same can be said for Elijah. Both men have only spoken lies to you, the people of Bane. Both men hold them selves above all else. Taking sides with either man is about as helpful as engulfing yourself in flames to remove leaches. Every man that makes a platform of The Temple for political gain will meet an untimely end.

~Dain~Laiden~
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

The question I raise to the citizens of Troll's Bane is who has the most to benefit from these lies.

The only tangible benefit Mister Varrin gets from lying to his peers is a town free of the tyranny of the Temple. The Temple and her sub groups have much more to lose if they were to tell the truth. We can stand here at the wall all day screaming "Lies!" at each other. But in the end what benefits does a man, someone you claim holds himself above all others, have in lying about your current and most recent attempt at reclaiming a foothold in Bane? Politics? I wasn't aware retired tyrants were too high in demand. Money? Power?

Right, didn't think so. If anything, as has been witnessed here, anyone who speaks out against you is putting their very life in jeopardy.

Signed,
Elijah Varrin
Citizen of Troll's Bane
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Today captain Demelii and your guard Doral were found on the ground of the Fluffy Sheep Tavern. This is a violation of the ban Silverbrand has placed upon the known temple member Doral. The Kingdom of Silverbrands asks the Town Guard of Troll's Bane hereby kindly to respect Silverbrand's law.

On the Kingdom's behalf
Asgrimur
Herald of Silverbrand
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Greetings, I wish to comment on these matters. There seems to be a misunderstanding that stemmed from my initial approval of letting certain individuals into the guard. The town passed a resolution on the temple, written by myself, and in my poor memory I forgot that it also banned them from guard duties. Troll's Bane will continue to enforce that statute as it is written. We promised to not let foreign entities encroach too far into our town's intimate matters. To repeat, this is the policy regarding temple members:
This policy will effect the following individuals who are/were actively part of the Temple:
-Joxia Doral
-Verdazar
-Dain
-Silas Farron
-Retlak

*Temple members will officially be able to walk freely again within the lands of Troll's Bane.

*Temple members will be permanently banned from residence and citizenship. They may not own land, they may not be guards, and they may not vote.

*Members of the Temple cannot directly receive any money from the town for services such as when the town purchases weapons and armor, or when the town makes any other purchase.

*Any of the individuals above will continue to be allowed to walk freely in Troll's Bane unless they are found guilty of a medium crime or worse (see the town laws on the guard parchment for clarification). If found guilty of one of these crimes their permanent ban will be reinstated with no hope of it being lifted again.

*If any individual listed above commits a crime or wages war on another settlement or town their permanent ban will be reinstated.
The council and myself have come to a possible solution to this issue. The town has had in the past the category of "friends of the guard", individuals who can assist but are not official guards and do not get the official benefits. They do not get paid wages and they cannot create new policy; that is they cannot institute new bans but can enforce current ones. If the individuals banned from being official guards find this arrangement acceptable then we will be happy to do this. We of course would very much appreciate assistance with recent threats but they must understand that many citizens are uncomfortable with them being in an official position.

Also a couple of tangents: the policy does not extend to individuals like Stephen who at least claimed to recant his connection the temple and I have not seen any reason to think ill of him since. Also I highly doubt that any recent threats are part of a temple plot so perhaps people could calm down about that.

F
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Greetings, two items were passed unanimously by the council (3-0):

Contract signed after the auction:
Regarding the smithy east of the town wall:

The town of Troll's Bane recognized Leon and Oxiana as the winners of the bidding process for the structure, formerly known as Garon's smithy, and they may rename it and modify it as they please.

The winners will hand over 8 gold coins for initial purchase of the structure. In return the town will give the winners two keys. (done)

Owners of this structure are responsible for a 20 silver per dwarven month tax.

Refusal to pay this tax or prolonged inactivity of all owners, lasting one dwarven month or longer, puts the structure in danger of being repossessed. The owners may hand official ownership to other individuals if they desire.

The structure and surrounding land are part of Troll's Bane and the town laws are in effect. Any attempt to remove the structure from Troll's Bane jurisdiction voids this contract.

Fooser, Governor of Troll's Bane
Oxiana, co-owner
Leon, co-owner
And the second is an idea from Oxiana to allow town officials to join forces with the regular guard when necessary:
Ancillary Guard Corp

1) All town officials have a responsibility to defend the town and protect citizens and visitors of the Town.
a) As servants to the town they will form an Ancillary Guard Corp with a role to assist the Town Guard as required.
b) As town officials they are already expected to be regularly active within the Town, and this will be extended to enhance the presence and support the role of the Town Guard.

2) Participation:
a) All town officials, including the Governor, Councillors, and Magistrate, will be expected to contribute as required by the Captain of the Town Guard or his deputy.
b) Individuals unable to participate must apply for exemption in writing to the Captain of the Town Guard and offer alternative service.

3) Functionality:
a) When acting for the Town Guard, town officials are answerable to the Captain of the Town Guard and his/her Officers at all times.
b) Where possible referral for bans and punishment should be made immediately to the Magistrate and the Captain of the Town Guard or his deputy.
c) Town officials will not be eligible for promotion within the Town Guard unless in service with the Town Guard prior to their election.
d) Town offcials are exempt from any formal training of the Town Guard.
F
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

So the Governor, under this new bill, answers to the Captain of the Guard?

No signature is left.
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Dear Valiant Unknown

I would have thought it stands to reason that in an emergency when the Governor may be called on to assist the Guard, the Town would want all those involved to present a coordinated response to any threat. Surely also that response is without doubt best led by the professional guard, the Captain of the Guard does afterall train specifically for these circumstances and has the benefit of knowing the abilities of his guard?

If you wish to discuss your concerns further please do not hesitate to contact me in person.

Oxi
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Some notes are put up around town, all saying the same with the same exact smooth cursive

Some foolish mage have been running around town casting hostile creatures, I got rid of some but do not know how many there might be left.
Anyone who can not handle ogres, bees, mummies, skeletons and insects should be careful when they walk about town.

~Sasha A.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

I would like to personally thank Fooser for accepting my citizenship application and making me a citizen of Trolls Bane. There is always something interesting happening in the city. Thank you Fooser and I hope I can make you and the city proud.

~Uhuru~
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

*a man walks up posting and message on the board.*

I, Darius Kain, have recently spent much time in replanting my fallen apple orchard..

With this said I want it well known that the fruit of the trees, meaning the apples, are freely available to any one seeking to collect them.. However!! The chopping of the trees of Riverside is prohibited with out consent. If you are a carpenter you may apply for a license to cut. The license is a contract laying out specific rules of cutting. In addition I will mention that all current contracts previously regarding the chopping of Riverside trees are null and void.

To apply for a Contract see me in person or send me a dove.

know well that those caught poaching on Riverside will be: yelled at, treated poorly in public, hugged by possibly naked persons of male persuasion, and where applicable attacked on sight.

Darius Kain,
Grovestriders commander,
Riverside Lumber Barron
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

An elfess slips up to the board and pins a note up with a giggle and slips away, her hood hiding her features but any close enough may be familiar with the giggle.

Dear sweet darius,

I can't say I'm one of the ones collecting your apple trees but may I ask which nude men would be doing the hugging? I'm sure it would be quite the show. I'll be sure to listen for the yelling and the public poor treatment so I don't miss the show. Now attacking is rather harsh, wouldn't you think?

shandra the tailor
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Posting a note for Kraex'Ju:

he is keeping the town safe by being the target of an unattackable mummy by the smithy.. beware if you are in the area of the mummy and give them a wide berth...

Evie
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

***Inactivity Notice***

The town Magistrate, Darian Estill, has not been seen in some time and is on notice for inactivity. If he does not respond in one dwarven week he will risk losing his place and a new one will be elected by the current council.

signed:

Oxiana
Orioli
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

As a concerned citizen of Bane, should our councilors not be more concerned with the famed inactivity of our leader, Fooser? Our guard is in shambles, our town lacks a leader, and we give a dwarven week notice for a man who didn't perform his duty even when he was here. Cut it out with the horse shat. The town is in major need of reform, from the very ground up.

Open your eyes.

Signed,
Elijah Varrin
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Be greeted.

Steps are being taken to improve on the town as well as its guard and other positions within the government. A weeks notice is within the law. Our councilors are working very hard to amend the problems as have been illustrated by you. The group known as "Guard friends" are still working very hard to keep the town safe, as are the remaining guards. If you don't have anything constructive to add, i suggest you take you malcontent and preach somewhere else.

Fredric Drake,
Proud citizen of trollsbane.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

Encouraging a system and its people that has failed miserably is not going to accomplish anything. As I told Mister Firestone in person when he first drafted the idea, it has been tried and tested, and failed on multiple occasions. Giving a man with chronic displays of inactivity a long dwarven week to come back, state his intent to continue to hold his position, spend a few days in town and relapse further into inactivity is a sure fire way to lengthen Troll's Bane's problem.

You state that these people are working hard for the best interest of Troll's Bane. The only two "Friends of the Guard" have a long and varied history of working for Troll's Bane only in their best interest, and as a citizen of Troll's Bane, I don't feel safe with them being my defenders in crisis. These so called Councillors release "bills" that don't amend the problems, and lazily respect the laws of a failed system while the town is crumbling about them. Of course, anyone debating me could easily look up my nine month leadership of this town, and find negatives. Multiple negatives. But as I've stated in the past on many occasions, history is there for a reason. So you don't repeat it.

Because of the inactivity and incompetence of our current government, we've had the Temple creep back into the minds of the people of Troll's Bane as some sort of savior, we've had a lack of general morale among our citizens, we've had a large exodus of former settlers (including a large chunk of our guard) leaving for perceived greener pastures. All these things were present during my reign, and yet the government continues to act as though the problem is not urgent.

Dwarven week my arse. I'm calling for a major government overhaul now.

Signed,
Elijah Varrin
Concerned Citizen
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Be greeted.

Im sorry, your calling for what? And yes, i know your record and was kind enough not to mention anything in my first rebuttal to you. You brought it into the open. You had countless infractions including bribe taking and working for other organizations outside of the town's interest. How do we not know you are simply taking your orders from another faction bent on continually weakening our town. And no, The temple are not saviors. And the law still stands that they cannot be citizens or hold any position of power within the town. Now should i point out that in great part to your complacency, the town was occupied by another faction. And i know what Kaiden and helped add my own opinion to the drafting of the new laws. The inactivity of the current government is coming to an end with the clear and concise guidance of our councilors, namely Oxiana, who also helped in the shaping of the government. Foosers inactivity will be dealt with soon. And When Irania returns in....2 days time, votes will be held and things helped to be set right.
Again they gave the absent magistrate a weeks notice as is permitted in the LAW. You want major reforms now? They are on their way, quickly as well. But if you want them this minute, your going to have to do something illegal to try it. I, nor many of the citizens will stand by and let it happen. So i suggest, as i said before, that you preach else where. (oh and by the by, the friends of the guard cannot be updated officially without The captain's signature. There are about 4 or five that now hold the title and will help to defend this town with their lives. Myself included.)

Signed,
Fredrick Drake
Proud citizen of Trollsbane.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Allow me to amend what i said earlier, criminal. Attacking an unarmed man in town is obviously an honorable affair. Yes, because you definitely have the best interests of the town on your mind.
Next time we meet, maybe you wont have your orc defend you.

Fredric.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Gladly.

I'm in town quite often, my dear friend.

With much love,
Elijah Varrin
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Frederic Drake has been nominated and accepted as the new Judge of Troll's Bane by a majority council vote (Oxiana, Orioli).

F
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Greetings fellow citizens,

I shall give you an update on my appointment to judge/magistrate. If overwhelming evidence, or enough credible evidence is leveled against an individual that has been accused of a crime, chances are there will be punishment unless said individual or group can come up with a reasonable explanation or defense. I will ALWAYS hear both sides of an incident, BUT if you are accused of a crime a temporary ban will be issued for the safety of the citizens of this town. You will receive a dove from myself asking for your side. If i deem enough evidence has been given to exonerate you from this crime the individual making the false accusation will be fined, and as a injured party (due to Bans or other discrimination you felt were unjust) you will be given a part of the fine, proportionate to injuries sustained.

Now should you be found guilty in a crime the punishments may include but are not limited to, A ban, Fine, Compensation given PERSONALLY to the injured parties, and a probationary period in which you may serve the town. After you have paid your debt to the town, and to the injured party you will be considered a full citizen once again. (if you are not a citizen of Trollsbane, but commit a crime on her soil. Your punishment will be similar to that of a citizen. However, you will not be able to apply for citizenship as a criminal). NO CRIMINAL WILL BE CONSIDERED A CITIZEN OF TROLLSBANE UNTIL YOUR DEBT TO YOUR TOWN IS PAID IN FULL.

I honestly hope that i will not have to review any cases, but in this day and age i fear that is merely a faint hope.

Signed,
Fredric Drake, Judge
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

If Mrs. Kitsa sees this note, could she let the town know if she and her child are still residing in the house south of the inn?

F
MyNameHere

Post by MyNameHere »

I, Malluar Denstri, would hereby like to announce my intention to be eligible for the office of governor in the upcoming election. This town deserves a change for the better. Vote for me, vote for Malluar.
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

A note is posted on the walls of Troll's Bane, Tol Vanima, and Zzyathis.

Greetings,

As Mado Sah of Zzyathis, I have removed all treaties and alliances with other towns in hopes that they can be redefined and written down properly. I will be looking to meet with the leaders of each town as soon as possible to discuss treaties.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Mado Sah of Zzyathis
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

To provide more rumours I like to clarify some points.

First off all we indeed see the status of some Temple members as "friends of the guard" as big danger. Anyone should know that this is, how the Temple works, to build good relationships, be friendly and slowly take over the power, as soon as they have enough support. But anyway if Trolls Bane thinks they can deal with this danger - its up to Trolls Bane.

Secound we support the newest attacks in Trolls Bane on Members of the Temple or Citizens in no way. We have made a ceasefire with the Temple after the liberation of Trolls Bane, and as long as the Temple doesnt break this contract, we will not start a new war against the Temple.

Anyway I suppose that these attacks are for no use. The Temple will for sure take now the position of a defender and protector of the Town against these attacks.

Thirdly we were and we are neutral to the Town of Trolls Bane. Indeed we would support and protect the Citizens of Trolls Bane if they are threaten by any danger and ask for help, but that we would do for anyone. So any civilian will find refugee and healing in Kumdah, if he feel threaten or get harmed by the newest attacks or by the Temple.

~Djironnyma
Spiritus Rector for the Bearers of the Fire
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Many notices identical to this one can be seen about the town.

To all Temple and Anti-Temple members, and to any who are partaking in this foolish conflict.

Hear me, and hear me well. I will not have witch hunts and false accusations within the town limits. You want to accuse someone of being a templar, do it out of town. You want to fight amongst yourselves, do it outside of town. Your war mongering and violent actions are making a farce of your beliefs and ideals.

One thing rules Trollsbane, and that is Law. Obey the law and your are more than welcome within her city gates. Shun her laws, and you too, shall be shunned. This conflict is a matter of foolishness. I have been observing the conflict more closely than I would like, and let me tell you something. For an Evil organization, the Temple have broken fewer laws than that of the Anti-templars. Both sides however have broken laws, and all individuals that commit said crimes will be punished under trollsbane law should you do it in the town or area's under her control. There are no current members of the temple involved in Trollsbane Society. And under the LAW, it will be kept that way until something changes.

(If you have evidence that the law is being broken. Send me a dove, and the evidence at hand. This includes Temple members in sensitive parts of the government. If it holds true, i will personally see to it.)

Kill each other out, for what its worth. The town herself will be better off for it. DO NOT BRING YOUR VIOLENCE WITHIN THE WALLS. Do not bring your accusations and false claims of righteousness within the walls. Any violent action made by EITHER group, will be met with immediate and deadly force. This petty war ends, as far as Trollsbane is concerned, NOW.

Fredric Drake. Judge.
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

A plainly written note is attached to one of the notices on the main board.

You forget the past, Mister Drake. The Temple is far from lacking in crimes committed. I'd ask that you not forget an organization's misdeeds simply because they appear changed; the convenience that this offers is far outweighed by the danger it poses.

I thought to keep silent on this matter, but I feel I must speak. You dismiss the danger of the Temple because you require their protection—quite unacceptable, by any standards. Your justification is that they hold no official power; a convenient loophole, surely, though a poor one to mask your intentions. You have given the Temple power, no matter your denial. They act as surrogate guardsmen, and their word will be listened to. Such is but a small step in the direction of true power. But why must we argue over technicalities? You know as well as I that they are guardsmen in all but name.

The Temple has done much to wrong Troll's Bane—such is common knowledge to most, though details are decidedly lacking. You—and by you, I mean the collective government—have dismissed these wrongs because of a fear of danger, and a lack of protection. Perhaps acceptable, in the most dire of cases. This is not one such case.

I will not condone you for the morality of right and wrong, however. Such is not objective. Rather, I would like to point out a flaw in your logic: you do not pardon Elijah for his crimes.

Elijah recognizes the danger of the Temple and works to protect his town—and you punish him for it. You do not see him as a man hoping to save his town, but as a man focused on spilling blood. And why is this? You lack protection, yet you deny the only true ally you have. The answer? He has harmed you, personally. You did not live through the Temple; you can forget its wrongs. You did, however, live with Elijah's violence. And you still do, I believe.

I will ask, Mister Drake, that you do not allow your emotions to bias your opinion. A judge must be objective and fair. If you allow the Temple to return to Troll's Bane, then you must pardon all criminals. Allow them to run amok until evidence has been given that they are, indeed, criminal. According to your words, after all, the past is not evidence enough.

Do this, and I will find justice, if not contentment, in your judgement. If you allow your own opinions to influence your decisions, however, I fear it is not only my own respect that you will be losing.

I would also like to make it a point that I do not support Elijah or the Temple. My words are written of my own accord.

Sincerely,
Alli Zelos
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

A note is left under the previous one.

Miss Alli Zelos,

I thank you on your words, however flawed they are. I do not hide behind the temple, far from it as a point in fact. I do know my history, and i do know the wrongs that the temple have committed in the past. And i ask this of you, show me bans in effect for temple members, apart from ones i have issued myself. Not because they are temple, but because the BROKE THE LAW. Mayhap you didn't read all of my postings hither to, so, allow me to refresh your memory.

One thing rules in Trollsbane: Law
What happens to criminals: Banned, fined, service
What happens to murderers: Banned, possible Kos
What happens to traitors:Banned, removal of anything remotely linking them to the town. Other possible punishments

Are there temple members in the government?: NO
Are you sure?: Positive
But i could swear....: Now your just an idiot.
Do the temple have any say in the government?: NO

Have any bans that you are aware of on temple members being permanently banned been brought to your attention?: No
Have any temple members committed a crime during your service: Yes
Where they appropriately punished, in accordance with town law?: No i let them off scott free....oh wait, no i didn't, i gave them punishment under the law. Odd.
Have i banned other criminals for similar offenses: YES

My encounter with the man known as Elijah was brief. Do you know what happened there, miss Zelos? Your "man trying to save the town" Attacked a close friend of mine and council member Oxiana. He was unarmed and unprepared. Oxiana has never had ANY ties to the temple, he is not a collaborator, and i give him the sole credit for keeping this town running for as long as it has since Kaiden. Im i biased in my views? Truly? You defend a man who literally ran around the town killing officials and others so im now told, who had not a thing to do with the temple. Tell me, dear Alli, when was the last time the temple did that? I am truly offended that you would think me biased. I do not discriminate as my last posting just showed. I warned all parties involved that this war of theirs on trollsbane would be met with immediate and lethal action. I did not just say that to the Temple members, nor the the anti-temple.

Read your laws; The temple is allowed within the town of trollsbane. They cannot be citizens, they cannot hold a position within the government. And guess what? Thanks to people like yourself, Mauller, Elijah, and a lad named Alex, guess what we have? Witch hunts on our streets. People shouting "Your a templar" "No your a templar, i saw him with Joxia!" like little children. But they are not children, are they? They have blades and because of the panicky fear your dear Elijah has instilled about being a temple member, these people with blades can, and HAVE hurt each other.

. I believe on my previous post i said
Ereaes wrote:
Kill each other out, for what its worth. The town herself will be better off for it. DO NOT BRING YOUR VIOLENCE WITHIN THE WALLS. Do not bring your accusations and false claims of righteousness within the walls. Any violent action made by EITHER group, will be met with immediate and deadly force. This petty war ends, as far as Trollsbane is concerned, NOW.
Was that in anyway unclear? Hold to you high opinion of Elijah, i could quite honestly care less. You are trying to make some sort of...kindly hero out of a murderer who hides behind a facade of righteousness.
AS LONG AS IT IS THE LAW THAT THE TEMPLE IS NOT ALLOWED IN GOVERNMENT POSITIONS, OR AS CITIZENS I WILL MAKE CERTAIN THAT IS HELD.
You question my motives? They are quite simple. Look at the town, look at the random acts of violence and chaos. My motives are to protect the town and the law.

Oh, and i would not hide behind the temple. It is true they have rendered aid in the past against criminals, but i fully believe in the strength of our guard and that of our guard Captain Leon. (just a quick side note. The temple hasnt even been preforming the task of friend of the guards for.......at least 3 weeks now. I suppose i just stole some of your ammunition, pity. Because i so long for these foolish discussions and moral forays into my head, wasting my patience in time.)

Malachin with you all,
Fredric Drake, judge.
Last edited by Ereaes on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.