A note upon the Tavern door of Varshikar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Athian

A note upon the Tavern door of Varshikar

Post by Athian »

A eloquently written parchment adorns the door of the tavern in Varshikar

To sir Alrik Grimler

I do not know what possesses you to do what you did with our local pigs in my tavern yesterday eve. Perhaps you had too much to drink, or perhaps you are just very strange, either way I ask that you refrain from such...actions again while using my building. As i do not know where you dwell i leave this note for you upon my door. should you perform such...heinous actions again consider yourself unwelcome within the tavern... I have seen some things in my days on this isle but...I must say this is a first...

Cordially
Athian Corulas
Alrik

Re: A note upon the Tavern door of Varshikar

Post by Alrik »

Dear Mr. Corulas,

it may be interesting what I should have done. Yesterday evening I was miles away from the local pigs. I often be near your tavern, but rarely in there. And bringing some pigs in a Tavern.... maybe a funny idea, but none of mine. Blame the right person for this, not me.

Alrik Grimler
Athian

Re: A note upon the Tavern door of Varshikar

Post by Athian »

Returning to the to the tavern, Athian spots the note written and posted onto his door, he frowns slightly and pulls the parchment from the door. He unlocks the door hastily and steps inside then makes his way lazily toward the counter-top of the bar, leaving the entry swung open for any comers. With a small sigh on his lips he folds the parchment and tears it neatly in half, only to crumple it up and toss it onto to floor forgotten as he steps behind the bar.

"It would be very nice if people would take responsibility for there actions." He mutters to no one as he begins groping around in the depot for his store of wine glasses. "I'll have to keep a watch on this one...he seems like trouble."