* Parchments here and there in Bane*

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Po Will

* Parchments here and there in Bane*

Post by Po Will »

One may note a Halfling in a priest's robes' to be marching about, pinning up parchments throughout the town.
It has been agreed that those who claim to live in other towns shall not have a voice in our government, they're allowed to hold properity with the title of 'resident' yet they cannot vote to shape out town. I'm writing this to address a piece of rubbish I saw at the meeting last. Apparently, the Dwarfs of the Brand feel that, with them holding a building in our grounds, they should have a voice.

I'll write simply why these moronic morons shouldn't have a say in the shortest of words.

Y-O-U--A-R-E--N-O-T-H-I-N-G--M-O-R-E--T-H-A-N--A--R-E-S-I-D-E-N-T-- W-I-T-H--A--L-A-R-G-E--E-G-O.

If the government, decides to allow the Dwarfs of the Brand one voice inside our town simply because they hold walls inside ours. May I ask that they give everyone who holds land, but lives else where a voice as well? Hellbriar, the last thing we want is our government to be known as hypocrites before the bloody governments even formed.

In Nargun's name,
~Sere~

A vote for the Halfer is a vote for common sense!
Boomer

Re: * Parchments here and there in Bane*

Post by Boomer »

Across some of the parchments there has been written something in big, red letters.
While you have been hiding your town has been conquered. It is time to accept
this fact finally, you cowards, and thank the conqueror for being so kind to allow
you to build up your damned town independently again.

Ungrateful wimps!

-unsigned

A vote for the Halfer is a vote for a weepy idiot!
Po Will

Re: * Parchments here and there in Bane*

Post by Po Will »

Ahh, so the Bearded scum shows that it's a enemy of the people of Bane and not simply the temple?

And you expect a voice in my town? I guess all the hair in you brain has finally caused major problems.

PS: Next time you feel brave enough to reply, remember your balls to leave a name so the people know who to throw fruit at.

In Nargun's name,
~Sere~