The Unoffical Trolls Bane Town Board

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kyre

The Unoffical Trolls Bane Town Board

Post by Kyre »

A number of parchments appears on the wall of the Arena, a couple seem to have been blown away by the breeze yet suddenly more return.

I have made this unofficial board for citizens, past citizens, ones who have or do reside in the town to voice their concerns, messages, ideas about Trolls Bane. There is only one rule or that particular parchment will dissolve...you must have been physically in or near Trolls Bane the past 2 dwafen months.

Kyre Raven
Joxia Doral

Re: The Unoffical Trolls Bane Town Board

Post by Joxia Doral »

WHY IS BANE NOT BEING GOVERNMENTED BY BANE?

The magistrate – appoint by the Knights of the Grey Rose – he will judge fair any man or women, who disturb the peace or the order in Trolls Bane.
Magistrate / Richter: follow sooonThe judge - made by the Knights of the Grey Rose - he should just talk verdict on each man as any woman who disturbs the peace and order in Trolls Bane(translated from ~Dem Richter - gestellt von den Rittern der Grauen Rose - er soll gerecht Urteil sprechen, über jeden Mann wie jede Frau, welche den Frieden und die Ordnung in Trolls Bane stört.They have removed the name that was listed here after I pointed out in my earlier post that the person was not a citizen of Trolls Bane
The treasurer – appoint by the Kingdom of Silverbrand – he will take the taxes and give them to the other caretaker.
Treasurer / Schatzmeister: temporally/vorübergehend Tialdin von SilberbrandNOT A CITIZEN OF TROLLS BANE!
The guard captain – appoint by the Bearers of the Fire and under the command of the Dux and the Order – he will recruit and lead a Townguard, which help The Order to protect the peace and order in the Town from out- and inside
Guard Captain /Wachhauptmann: Amarien von VardaNOT A CITIZEN OF TROLLS BANE!
The mayor – a neutral person – his duty is it to speak with and for the Citizens of Trolls Bane. To care about the wishes and problems of them. Together with the Bearers of the Fire he will care about all other administrative duties, specially the maintenance of Trolls Bane, support the wealth and organizing any event, like celebrations, market days or tournaments.
Mayor / Bürgermeister: FelbionALSO NOTA CITIZEN OF TROLLS BANE AND HE IS CERTAINLY NOT NEUTRAL

I had put a similar post in the official place for the Bearers mock government, but since I think they realized that it might make the Baners turn on them, they removed it.

AND BE WARNED!

Dijironnyma, Nalcaryos, and Rianao are Bandits. They robbed me of everything except a robe and gloves...I had entered Bane to get some of my personal properties that are still there. In doing this I had the armor I was wearing and my spare with me. They took both. But be reassured that I did not give it to them on demand, no siree. I made them work for it! Three men, two of them powerful mages, the third a skilled warrior...They had to send me to cross to get my belongings. They are no better than the bandits who rob innocents around the island. AND there is a light at the end of this tale! It seems Nargun was watching over me, for a short while later Nalcaryos had the ill fate to meet someone on the road who did the same to him (without the torture) as he had helped to do to me. I had to adjust the straps a bit, but his armor fits me well!

~*~LADY JOXIA DORAL~*~
Lrmy

Re: The Unoffical Trolls Bane Town Board

Post by Lrmy »

I, amongst others, was unjustly banned in Bane by Djironnyma's orders. It's true Joxia gained power in Bane without an election, but it was legal and no one had a complaint until Djironnyma announced his war. For each person banned, I request a list of laws that were broken by them and the name of which settlement provided the laws. It's unfortunate that Nalcaryos and myself got into a physical disagreement over this. I wanted no such thing ever from the bearers and want to point out it was my first sign of aggression towards them ever. Surely this is a simple request.

~Dain~Laiden~