Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Felbion Lijawyn

Trollsbane

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

Several copies of an anouncement have been pinned all over Trollsbane.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mehrere Kopien einer Ankündigung wurden überall in Trollsbane aufgehängt.

Werte Bürger und Bürgerinnen von Trollsbane,

wie die meisten nunmehr vermutlich mitbekommen haben, wurde heute das Regime des Tempels gestürzt und die Stadt wird bis auf weiteres von Leuten regiert werden, die durch die Allianz aus der Grauen Rose, Silberbrand und den Trägern des Feuers eingesetzt wurden. Es ist nicht unser Ziel, das alte Regime einfach durch ein neues zu ersetzen, auch wenn es im Augenblick vielleicht so erscheinen mag. Ich verspreche euch - und ich denke ich spreche damit auch die Meinung der meisten Beteiligten aus - dass die Bürger einen aktiven Teil an den Reperaturen der Stadt und dem Wiederaufbau der Regierung haben werden. Die wichtigsten Dinge, die meiner Meinung nach nun zuerst geklärt werden müssen, sind die neuen Gesetze, sowie eine aktuelle, unverfälschte und rechtmäßige Liste mit allen Bürgern der Stadt.

Um zu zeigen, dass mir das Wohl der Stadt und der Wille der Bürger am Herzen liegen, würde ich dazu alle bitten, die sich angesprochen fühlen, mich in fünf Zwergentagen in der Bibliothek zu treffen, damit wir gemeinsam ausarbeiten können, was in den Gesetzen festgehalten werden soll.

Bezüglich der Bürgerliste, würde ich alle bitten, die gerne Bürger von Trollsbane werden möchten, mich per Taube zu kontaktieren oder persönlich aufzusuchen. Die einzige Vorraussetzung dafür, Bürger von Trollsbane zu werden wird für den Moment sein, kein Bürger einer anderen Stadt zu sein.

Ich hoffe ich komme damit Allen entgegen und bitte die Bürger Trollsbanes, mir als vorläufiger Bürgermeister eine Chance zu geben, auch wenn ich verstehen kann, dass dies nicht leicht ist, da ich nicht durch eine Wahl, sondern einzig und allein durch die Entscheidung Dritter eingesetzt wurde.

gezeichnet
~Felbion Lijawyn

((Das Treffen wird am Samstag dem 12. März um 21 Uhr sein.))

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear people of Trollsbane,

as most of you have probably already heard, the Temple's reign over Trollsbane came to an end today. For the time being, the town will be led by several people instated by an alliance of the Grey Rose, Silverbrand and the Bearers of Fire. It is not our goal to reinstate a new regime as soon as we have kicked out the old one, even if that might seem to be the case right now. I promise all of you - and I'm certain that I'm speaking most of the involved people's minds on side of the Alliance - that the citizens shall have an active part in the rebuilding of the town aswell as the government. In my opinion, the most urgent tasks ahead are for now to introduce new laws and set up an up-to-date, true list of citizens of Trollsbane.

To show that I have the best interrest of the Town and its people to heart I would like to ask everyone who feels he should have a right to take part in the new Town to meet me in the library in five dwarven days to speak about the way, the new law shall be.

Regarding the list of citizens, I humbly ask everyone who would like to become a citizen of Trollsbane to contact me via a message or meet me in person. The only requirement to become a citizen of Trollsbane shall be for now, that said person is not a citizen of any other town already.

I hope I'm taking a step into the right direction with this and humbly ask the people of Trollsbane to give me a chance as their temporary Mayor. I can see however, that it won't be easy for anybody invovled since I was not elected, but put into charge by the Alliance.

signed
~Felbion Lijawyn

((The meeting will be Saturday, 12th of March, 9pm gmt+1))
Kaidan Firestone

Re: Trollsbane

Post by Kaidan Firestone »

I endorse this, so long as at the meeting we can establish a concrete timetable for an election by the true people of Trolls Bane for the true people of Trolls bane.

Kaidan Firestone
H.Banestone

Post by H.Banestone »

I as well endorse this, and will try to make the meeting.
Two things I want to see:

1. elected council, which rules based on votes, not single person in charge.
2. crimes should no longer feed governor's pocket treasury. if a crime was committed, the fine should not go to treasury, but to the victim. It is judge's duty to do so. If a crime is against the nature or property, like cutting a tree or destroying a building, the punishment fee should be given to the gardner who will replant the tree, or the builder who rebuilds the house. Fees and fines exist to compensate a victim of the crime, not so the town ruler can buy a better ring, wand, gemstone, or armor.

~Hal Banestone
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

If you seriously want this to work, I guess I could play along.

I want full access to the Silverbrand mines, if they feel they can handle my money, I can handle their Ore.
And if that is doable, I want the mage Nalc arrested for assault on my person, to set an example to show you Bearers aren't unpunishable.
Hellbrair, while we're at it. I want full access to your old castle, if you people think you can name my towns leaders, I can go wherever the Hellbrair I want on this island too.
Might as well give everyone a key to the Grey Roses building and rooms too.

And if you can't comply too all of these 'requests'. Don't bother playing the ' I'm on your side' card.

In Nargun's name,
~Sere~
H.Banestone

Post by H.Banestone »

Sere, I see you write "I want" a lot. What do you give back?
~Haldrom
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Why should I give anything to a thief? Why should I help the plunderer, simply because he threw out the last one. Use logic man.

In Nargun's name,
~Sere~
H.Banestone

Post by H.Banestone »

Give back to the community if you want to receive from the community.

~Haldrom
Felbion Lijawyn

((Guys, I wrote the description of this announcement being several parchments spread throughout the town for a reason. No discussions here please :P))
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

The moment I become part of those communities, I'll help them.
The moment they force themselves upon my home, they can go feck their mothers.

In Nargun's name,
~Sere~

((wooosp! My bad! :lol:

Actually, I seen this: "Several copies of an anouncement have been pinned all over Trollsbane." if they've been pinned they can be replied to :P ))
Felbion Lijawyn

The meeting starts in a few minutes.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Das Treffen beginnt in wenigen Minuten.

~Felbion Lijawyn
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Yesterday after your meeting and the shadows visit. someone with the power to cast mummies of madness did so in Bane.
Today I found Celdea had blocked off the bakers oven with stone wall. when she was confronted for it she threatened to attack me again. She only restrained since both Whisper and Gerron were there with me.
Then I return from the skeleton woods and find Oxiana and Clare battling a blaze at the workshop. I tried to help them put it out.
If you oust the protective force, then be responsible and provide replacement protection. Is there law in Bane or not?

Orioli
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Orioli, I do not threatened you.
If you wish a duell with me, just say it.
Otherwise I will ignore you and your insults.

~Celdea
themonk

Post by themonk »

I murkin gurkzilla hunter of bane and apprentice to kaidan firestone endorse, aslong as the best interests stand by the good people of bane... i would also like to add that someone summoned a skeleton mage in the town the other day and was lucky me and seredoc got rid of it as there was new citizerns around who would of been killed