A message placed inside eliza's shop

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Darkshade

A message placed inside eliza's shop

Post by Darkshade »

Greetings people of Gobaith! As you may already know, the performers of Adrons Cellar have come to Gobaith! Our well practiced performers are currently residing in the quaint town of Trolls Bane (right here!) and are to host our first show in just 3 days!
You wont see another performance like this once, we have quite a variety, not some "one trick horse" are we, oh no. Yes, I know what you are thinking, "Pah! This bloke is just trying to sell his group!" well, that's exactly what i'm doing, ~but~ my group is a very good product!

Not only shall you see a grand performance, but you will also receive food from the accomplished cook, Jaelle! isn't that grand?
Now before you start drooling, let this be known, we will have 3 types of audiences.
The "top bunch" these people will pay 6 silver, and are given seats closest to the front of the stage, or wherever they want infact. They are also given top quality meals.
The "middle bunch" get second choice of seats, they pay 3 silver and are given "middle class" meals.
Finally we have the non payers, these people get nothing but a muffin (But a tasty one!) cooked by Jaelle. They get last choice of seats and may even have to stand, unfortunately.

Please, write below here if you are going to come and are going to pay, so that we know just how much food Jaelle has to cook! only the non-payers don't ~have~ to say they are coming, but it would be nice if they did.

The show is at ((6 -2gmt Saterday))

~Davyn Natori of Adrons Cellar

-A large place is left bellow for people to write-
Rogan Thorgrim

Re: A message placed inside eliza's shop

Post by Rogan Thorgrim »

~Cap'n Rogan Thorgrim, and the six silver seat.
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

We regret to inform everyone, Including our performers that the time of our show must be moved up from today, to two weeks time.
This is due to the fact that not very many people have stated their interest as of yet, as well as we have not been able to confirm one hundred percent if we may use our desired venue, my apologies to everyone.

Cap'n Thorgrim, your seat will be reserved for the show, we will make sure to give you that extra bit of pampering for responding so fast.

~ regrettably,
Davyn Natori
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

To the performers:
I will be at the tavern, if you come around
we could have a rehearsal.

-Sendariel
Sir Gnar

Post by Sir Gnar »

~ Slug beh dehr fore yoohs tah make him entertained.. Meh pay dah 6 silvahs...

x Slug' Gnar