The Holy Land of Zzyathis

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rakshasas

Re: The Holy Land of Zzyathis

Post by Rakshasas »

So you are simply a puppet that the old council can come and play with as they wish? That seems to be rather inconsistent for a leader, also rather weak. Do not get me wrong, I respect the majority of the old council, but they are no longer in power. And as they have not taken their positions back I see no reason for you to do anything they ask of you.

Nobody likes to have a puppet as their leader, Brother Ssaron. Thus the reason your Brothers and Sisters wish you to relinquish your position.

And if you do not do it peacefully, you will most likely be removed by force. Nobody needs to listen to one lizard imploring that he is High Priest.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

by teh motehr..you are twisting everything i say into something bad...it is people like you that make me look like i am doing wrong..i am getting some council fomr a member. his JUDGEMENT..not decisions...JUDGEMENT..is wise and i trust it. I am no puppet. wich is also why I do not bend to your requests. you have twisted my words many times before..this is enough.
~Ssaron Klawtail~~
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

On behalf of Tol Vanima, I extend forgiveness to both Rakshasas Asasabonsa and the land of Zzyathis alike. We find space in our hearts to forgive that which has been done only once. Our treaties have always remained strong, and we intend to see them endure. A formal apology to the Council of Elders will suffice to mend that which has been strained.

Let none be hunted for that which has been forgiven, less others believe them intent on murder rather than justice.

Alli Zelos
The Land of Zzyathis

Post by The Land of Zzyathis »

The first part is written in common in a nice flowing script
Miss Zelos,
thank you for this. We have always remained close allies.
This second part is written in a ancient lizard
as for Rakshasas, the punishment of death is lifted completely(as long as you make a formal apology to Vanima) and you are unbanned and regain your former titles etc. that and I ALSO appoint you into a council position along with myself. you are now my High Templar. Forgive me my brothers and sisters. I had a long talk with someone and my eyes were opened a bit..i will be here more for my people and do better if you only give me one more chance to make amends and make things right. if you choose not to I understand..but as the position can not be filled i wont be stepping down until a full seat of council is made. I do not wish our lands to fall into anothers control who will exploit it for greed etc.I am asking your forgiveness and wish for you to let me try once more to do something for our people.
~~With the mothers blessing upon all of you..
~~HIGH PRIEST Ssaron Klawtail~~
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

The letter is written in the ancient lizard text.
I will accept the position of High Templar, as long as you agree to let the rest of the empty council positions be filled based on a vote by our Brothers and Sisters.

Let those lizards that feel they can fill the council positions stand forward and have judgement passed on them by their brothers and sisters to see if they are worthy of the position.

I suggest an open ballot so all lizards have the chance to lead their brothers and sisters in Zzyathis.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Maeglin Telemmaite

that is something that is tricky mister asasabonsa. the other positions..or arbiter..head crafter etc..have to appointed based on if they can fill them..do we know any good lizard crafters? if there are any..let them step forward..same with all the other positions..step forward..send me a dove or meet me and mister asasabonsa in person..and we shall determine wether or not you can be granted it.
sound okay to you Rakshasas?
~~ssaron
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

Allow them to post here if they are interested, and allow our Brothers and Sisters to determine their skills as well. We cannot simply let every decision be made by you, Tak, and I until we have a full council. Until then, let the people choose. And of course, it is important to meet each candidate in person. But we cannot let that alone determine whether or not they are worthy of the position.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

I'll put my scales forward for the position of the Inquisition. If one truly wishes for our holy ground to grow strong, then strong council is needed. I'll leave this thought to ponder my brothers and sisters.

In the Mothers name,
~Logasssh Anasssark~
Sirith-Rym

Post by Sirith-Rym »

I will second Brother Logasssh Anasssark's nomination.

~Sirith Rymn
Maeglin Telemmaite

Accepted. as I have met Logash in person and what not..
~~SSaron
Dark Zel'

Post by Dark Zel' »

I wish to offer myself to my Brothers and Sisters as Master of the Crafters. I am rather skilled and some of my Brothers can attest to this. I believe by working as a Council member I can better serve Zelphia with my craftsmanship.

In Her Name,
Zel'Reekaa
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

I will second the nomination of Brother Zel'Reekaa. I have seen his work and it is quite substantial. He will do us well as Master of the Crafts.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

If brother Rakshasas puts faith in brother Zel'Reekaa's work, then that is good enough for me.
But to add more to this point, we cannot hold our lives still if we wish to allow our holy land to grow.
The Mother's mind doesn't wait for her hands, she uses what she created,
and in this, we must use brother Zel'Reekaa's talents to the fullest.
To ignore them would be to ingnore a gift from the mother herself.
I second the nomination.

In the Mothers name,
~Logasssh Anasssark~
Maeglin Telemmaite

Accepted. I request a meeting of the current councelers. place when you are most available so i may organize it.
~~ssaron
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

My time I spent between praying and sleeping, state your most willing time, and I'll pray to the Mother that I'm awake.

In the Mothers name,
~Logasssh Anasssark~
The Land of Zzyathis

Brothers and Sisters we are still in need of an Arbitor. Step forth one and all.
also..to Zel'reekaa..i need a list of all your talents..being smithing or carpentry tailoring etc..so i an edit the reccords accordingly.
~~High Priest Ssaron Klawtail
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

You know when I am free, Brother Ssaron. We shall meet in the temple. You pick the time.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Maeglin Telemmaite

Brother. I only hesitate for Zel'Reekaa not telling me a time. i need to know an available time or a schedule or something..im going to try and make it on a day when everyone can make it.
~~ssaron
Dark Zel'

Post by Dark Zel' »

I am available at any time for this meeting. Simply tell me when.

In her Name,
Zel'Reekaa
Ssaar

Post by Ssaar »

~ Tssk.. Ssaar would like thisss position as arbiter if thiss pleases brothers and sisterss...

x Ssaar'izor
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

I can second the nomination of Sister Ssaar'izor. She is very well suited for the job.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Once more, I put faith in brother Rakshasas 's judgment.
This is clearly the mothers will speaking through sister Ssaar'izor, that she should hold and protect the laws of the holy land.
I second the nomination.

In the Mothers name,
~Logasssh Anasssark~
The Land of Zzyathis

it is done.
The Land of Zzyathis

If we all can meet at the temple..the meeting can be had right now..
~~ssaron~~
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

Brothers and Sisters!

Brother Ssaron Klawtail has been removed from his position as High Priest in a vote by the council.

The Council shall be looking for a replacement soon enough.

In Her Name,
High Templar Rakshasas Asasabonsa
The Land of Zzyathis

Ssaron sighs as he begins writing out the resignation slip to his people..
Dear Brothers and sisters..I am resigning from any position at Zzyathis..i feel it is simply better for me to be a contact..as I know all the rituals and everything that can be done such as enchanting and what not..feel free to contact me whenever you need something done and then I am simply asking to be a record keeper as well.I know all the codes of the records and what not..simply inform me of the rules or let me sit in on meetings and i shall edit your records accordingly..also note that I am not turning my back on you people..or the mother in her highest glory..i am just not part of the Zzyathis community anymore..I am simply going to be..a free priest now..Thank you all for the time i spent in ZZyathis..mothers blessing upon each one of our brethren. may you prosper..somehow.
~~Ssaron Klawtail

he nails it into the board and reads it over a few times and then walks away..

((as for the record keeper thing.I have the password and stuff..so just kindof either let me know or let me sit there and change things as they happen. ))

Thread locked per request for new guild thread. Achae